It's watching - Epilogue

It's watching

A/N: Here it is, the ending, I hope you all have enjoyed this story. It might take me a while, but let me know if you would possibly like to have a part 2! I've got a few ideas for it already, but I don't want to make it a thing if it's something nobody wants. Anyway, this story was fun to write. Thank you all for reading!

 

Jungkook finally reached home after a long day of classes. He needed to spend the extra time at school to catch up on all of his missed assignments, but his professors had been helpful and kind, letting him study in the campus library for a while to focus on his late work. Jimin greeted him with a soft kiss to his cheek and a bright eye smile. Their home was warm and welcoming, but Jimin was warmer.

 

The younger man took his boyfriend in his arms and he pecked his lips once, twice and pulled away. "I'm starving." Jungkook mumbled. "Wanna order some food?'

 

"I made dinner." Jimin skipped away and towards the kitchen with Jungkook at his heels, waving at the set table as they entered. "It's the stir fry we never got to finish." He chuckled and pulled out a chair for Jungkook to sit down.

 

"Didn't you work today?" The raven haired man stared up at Jimin, surprised. He knew Jimin didn't like to do much after work, cooking a meal was definitely out of his comfort zone. 

 

Jimin nodded. "I wanted to make you happy when you came home."

 

Jungkook sat down and pulled Jimin closer to him, sliding his hands around the man to cup his backside. "I'm happy, you're amazing Jimin-ah."

 

The shorter man giggled then and brushed his fingers through Jungkook's hair. "Eat." He demanded and pulled away to take his own seat at the table.

 

They finished their meal in a comfortable silence and Jungkook moved to collect the dishes. "I'll wash up." He said, taking Jimin's plate with his own and carrying them to the sink. He packed the China away when he was done and they retreated to the couch to spend their free time curled up in each other's arms with the Television playing.

 

A couple hours passed and Jungkook stretched his tired arms above his head to loosen his cramping muscles. "I'm going to shower before bed."

 

Jimin hummed in return and let the other pull his limbs away from his body. He smiled up at Jungkook as the other stood and he grabbed his hand to stop him from leaving just yet. "I love you." Jimin whispered and he clicked his tongue and his smiled gleamed. 

 

What the hell? Jungkook thought to himself as he stared down at the man still holding his hand. What was that noise? He recognized it from somewhere and a chill crept up his spine. The cruel man had bothered him before with that annoying habit. Did Jimin pick it up from him? He watched Jimin's smile fade into a concerned expression, but it looked odd. His face was twisted more than usual.

 

Jimin frowned. "What's wrong, Jungkook?"