It's watching - 28

It's watching

Jungkook supported most of his weight on one of his arms, craning his neck down to deepen the kiss. His other hand rose up to toy with the fabric at the end of Jimin's shirt again. His fingers ached to feel the soft, rippled skin under it and he eventually gave in to his desires, only sliding a few beneath Jimin's shirt and resting them gently on the mans lower abdomen. He felt Jimin jump slightly under his touch and it excited him more than he already was.

 

Jimin pulled away from Jungkook's lips, their mouths popping as they lost contact. He met Jungkook's heavy stare and felt a shy smile take his expression. He'd never been touched like that before. It was intense, the gentle graze of Jungkook's fingers on the sensitive skin there. The man was dangerously close to his lower regions and he was embarrassed at the thought of it reacting. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

 

Jungkook wasn't offended. He understood that he might have crossed a line maybe he shouldn't have, but Jimin was becoming more and more irresistible to him. He couldn't help but to touch him, but he backed off and smiled down at Jimin. "I'm sorry, Jiminie." Jungkook laid back down on the bed with his elbow propping up his head. He took his hand away from Jimin's abdomen and his cheek with his thumb. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

 

The older man frowned up at him, shaking his head. "You didn't. Not entirely." Jimin didn't know how to explain his feelings without opening up about his erted thoughts. After just deciding to become a couple, a pair, it was probably too soon to bring that into the mix. He did want to touch Jungkook, he wanted to feel him under his shirt and kiss him all over the place. Jungkook's figure enticed him, long before any confession had taken place, but that was why he had to resist. He didn't want to move too fast. The last thing he wanted to do was push Jungkook away. 

 

"Not entirely?" Jungkook inquired. 

 

Jimin smiled sheepishly. "It's just that, I don't want to get carried away with you." He muttered, looking away from Jungkook's eyes. "Not just yet."

 

Jungkook's eyes widened. He didn't realize before that Jimin was thinking about those kind of things. He knew Jimin liked him before that night he had admitted his feelings in the kitchen, as Jungkook cried to him about his own. He just didn't know that the attraction ran so deep. They returned each other's feelings in more ways than one and he let a laugh sound through his lips. It made him happy, it made him feel loved and accepted to know that Jimin was only trying to wait for the right moment to take things to the next level. He could wait with him. "Oh, I get it."

 

Jimin scoffed. "Why are you so amused? Stop." Jimin struck him for a third time on the arm this time. 

 

Jungkook exaggerated the pain from Jimin's playful abuse and he whined, rubbing his arm. "Why are you so abusive, boyfriend?" He laughed as Jimin rolled his eyes and pelted him again with a clenched fist. "Ow, that one actually hurt." His smiled stayed, mocking his words.

 

"You're so annoying, why do I like you?"

 

"You love me." Jungkook corrected him. He grabbed Jimin's raised wrist and pulled it down to the mans side. He wrapped his arm around Jimin and brought him closer, pressing their foreheads together. "I'd like to hear the answer to your question, too."

 

Jimin smiled as he felt the tickle of Jungkook's breath on his lips. "You want me to tell you why I love you?" He whispered.

 

"Mm." Jungkook nodded his head against Jimin's.

 

"Hmm." Jimin closed his eyes and thought of a good answer. He had a lot of reasons to love Jungkook, some about appearance, but mostly he was drawn to the mans character. Jungkook was gold, he was kind and funny. He eased Jimin's overthinking and helped him relax when the stress became too much to bare. He was Jimin's support, which was a prime reason why he returned the favor to become Jungkook's back brace through all of their most recent troubles. Jungkook was easy to fall in love with. Jimin grinned as he answered. "I just think you're cute."

 

Jungkook groaned. "Is that it then?"

 

"That's it." Jimin nodded his head back and he chuckled. He was tempted to leave the conversation at that, just to back after the onslaught of mockery he'd been put through, but he really did love Jungkook. It couldn't be too hard to confess his feelings to the man anymore. "It's not just that. I love you because you're Jungkook."

 

Jungkook crinkled his forehead. "What does that mean?"

 

"It means that," Jimin tried to find a good way to explain his thoughts. "You're amazing to me. You're good hearted and special and you make me feel different than anybody else I've ever met before." He lifted his lips in a grin at his own words before moving on. "You're my person."

 

"Your person?"

 

"My one."

 

"Your one?"

 

Jimin rolled his eyes and grumbled a slur of nonsense under his breath. He slightly regretted letting go of his chance to get some teasing payback before. Jungkook was smiling and it made his heart flutter. "You're mine." He mumbled. "Okay?"

 

Jungkook scrunched up his nose as he laughed. His stomach felt like it was on fire. Jimin was cute. He was so soft, but he liked to act tough. He wasn't very good at being anything but adorable in Jungkook's eyes and he loved the man for it. He reached up to pinch Jimin's cheeks. "You kill me." He whispered. "I'm yours."