It's watching - 11

It's watching

"I-" Jungkook stopped, rubbing his arms up and down, still suffering from the cold. He longed to pull some clothes on, but Jimin had caught him the moment he was stepping out of the shower. "I don't know what that means. Why?"

 

Jimin nodded, watching his friend speak to him through chattering teeth. He sighed empathetically and gently grabbed Jungkook's arm, pulling him to their shared bedroom. He shrugged as the younger boy watched him, a new wave of confusion etched into his features. "Get dressed." Jimin mumbled. "I won't look."

 

Jungkook gripped at his towel that had loosened around his waist. "Do you wanna step out for a minute?" He inquired, baffled by the sudden relocation and demands to put on some clothes.

 

"No, I really don't." Jimin crossed his arms after closing the bedroom door and he turned to face it. "Just get dressed. I'm not looking."

 

Jungkook widened his eyes a little. He'd never seen this side of Jimin before, and it concerned him more than anything. He could understand his friends reluctance to leave the room, unwilling to be left alone even for a moment. It was just the look in Jimin's eyes that scared him a little, the unfocused part. He worried a little for Jimin's sanity. Jungkook shrugged, mumbling a soft, "Okay." Before making his way to his dresser. He pulled on a pair of boxers, letting the towel drop on the floor. He followed that with a white T-shirt and a pair of black joggers.

 

"Finished." Jungkook hummed. He watched Jimin turn around slowly, the boys eyes trailing up his body briefly before darting away. "Do you want to take a shower before we head out?"

 

Jimin bit his lips. He intertwined his own fingers together and stared at the floor. A slow head nod came first and then a quiet voice followed. "Can you come with me?"

 

It took Jungkook back for a second. He knew Jimin was completely terrified of the current ongoings of their apartment, but he hadn't really been prepared for it to get to this stage yet. The 'never leave me alone' stage. He had gotten there before, always needing Jimin to come and stay over, just to get some sleep at night. He remembered the feeling and all of the back to back phone calls Jimin would receive from him, begging him to come stay the night. Jungkook quickly nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I'll come." He owed Jimin way more than company in the bathroom could ever pay off.

 

They shuffled back to the tiny shared bathroom. Huddling into the cramped space, Jimin climbed into the shower and pulled the curtain closed. Jungkook took an uncomfortable seat on the toilet after dropping the lid down. A moment later, a pile of Jimin's clothing landed on the floor in front of him.

 

Jungkook heard the water turn on, seconds later the shower head began spewing. He gulped down the forming lump in his throat and looked down at the discarded fabrics on the floor. Jimin is right next to me. The thought suddenly ran through his mind. Jungkook shook his head, trying to free himself from his own crippling erted ways. He wasn't supposed to think of Jimin that way, but his brain wouldn't turn those kinds of thoughts off, no matter how many times he tried to make it. Soon the smell of cherry blossoms shampoo filled the air and Jungkook took a few deep breaths to relax his mind.

 

The dirty thoughts didn't leave him alone. They pelted him instead. What if I just peek a little, he won't know. Jungkook laid his hand on his forehead. Just one look, just to see. It was wrong to be attracted to your best friend. It was wrong to want to invade his privacy. He couldn't peek, he couldn't live with the guilt afterwards knowing he'd betrayed a form of trust Jimin had in him. No matter how hard his heart was beating, just knowing that a mere foot away, the only person in the whole world he'd ever felt attraction to stood exposed, he couldn't look. He wouldn't. Jimin meant way more to him than that. His feelings were deeper than ual attraction, they were real, even if he wasn't ready to admit it to himself. Passing it off as a crush on Jimin's appearance was easier to cope with. Deep rooted feelings wasn't something to easily be shaken off.

 

Jimin never rushed in the shower, he wasn't the type to get in and get out quickly. Roughly ten minutes had passed and the water turned off. Jimin reached his arm out to grab at a fresh towel and wrap it around himself. Without the hot water beating down in his exposed skin, the chilly air was starting to send shivers throughout his body. He slid the curtain back, revealing his toned chest and abs and stepping onto the floor mat that was placed perfectly symmetrically in front of the bathtub. Jungkook stood up from the toilet and opened the bathroom door. They both watched as steam poured through the opening out into the small hallway.

 

Jungkook laughed. He averted his eyes from staring too long at Jimin's sculpted body. He stole a few quick glances before they swiftly made their way back to the bedroom for Jimin to get dressed. Jungkook followed his hyung's previous role and closed the door, turning toward it and pressing his forehead against the cool wood. His face felt hot and the red in his cheeks he knew was there was definitely something he didn't want Jimin to notice.