Smitten

Dirty Pretty Things ↬ Volume 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh to be smitten, tangled by silly cuteness,

like a ball of red wool, chased by a kitten.

My lemon menringue pie, sugary sweet,

with a trace of playful sour.

Let's catch our summer butterflies,

blue skies radiant above.

Two foolish fools - falling in love, with love.

 

"Oppa." My whole body was shaking, I tried to keep my eyes open, to meet with a ray of light and a figure in front of me.

 

From a blurry image to the face that I love the most, grinning at me.

 

Silly grins crept up my face, smiling at the lovely image to wake up to.

 

"Yes baby?"

 

"Good morning~" She gave a peck on my lips. "The weather today is so good, let's get out hmm?"

 

"Everything, anything for you~"

 

She's like the little kitten I own, with every action of her spells cuteness.

 

The best thing to wake up to is her face and after that, looking at our wedding photo that hangs right in front of our bed.

 

Constantly reminding me how bless I am.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

After washing up, I walked towards the living room.

 

She was in a white summer dress, standing in the kitchen, facing the oven with orangy light coming out from it.

 

"What are you doing?" I walked closer, hugging her from behind.

 

"Baking! Your favourite~ Lemon meringue pie!" She smiled as she tilted her head to face me.

 

"You're wrong~" With her head tilted, I planted a kiss on her lips. "This is my favourite, they are as sweet as lemon meringue pie, sugary sweet~"

 

"I'm so sorry~ Lemon meringue pies are sour too~"

 

She pulled away my hand and took the pies out from the oven once the bell went off. I was leaning agaisnt the cupboard, looking at my pretty wife, cutting them into pieces.

 

"Wanna try some?" Seemed like she was very sastisfied with them, with her eyes turning into crescents as she smiled at me, offering me some of them.

 

"Sure~"

 

Instead of taking the pie that was on her hand, I leaned forward to steal a kiss from her.

 

"You're right!" I exclaimed. "Sugary sweet with a trace of sour~"

 

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!"

 

People say life of married couples will get dull and boring after their honeymoon years. But living with Im Yoona is not the case, third year into marriage and we're living fine.

 

You can anytime and she will still get embarrassed by it.

 

Oh, it's not Im Yoona. It's Kwon Im Yoona.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Ahh~ This is what I like about summer. The sun, the skies and everything about it~" Our arms were linked, walking towards the park that was near our place. "Except for the fact that I will get tanned very easily.

 

She pouted like a little kid who couldn't get her ice cream.

 

"Ji! Butterflies!"

 

And everything about summer always excites her so much.

 

I really like the feeling of being in love, with the person you love. We played like little children by the beach, throwing each other in the water, screaming each other names and being in each other arms.

 

The sun was about to set, we're about the get back and this happens...

 

She started to pop the question just when I thought she wouldn't do it today....

 

"The children are so adorable!"

 

There she goes, we're back to this topic again. Right after we settled down, the question was thrown to me.

 

"They're so adorable! Don't you think so?"

 

It's a weekend and since the weather was so good, of course there's tons of families spending their time here, with children and dogs running around the field.

 

Yoona really wants to have kids, she always has this little smile on her face when she sees them. However, I really detest the idea, it's not like I don't like children but the fact that more attention is going to be given to the baby, I really don't like the idea.

 

So, the only thing I can do now is to direct her attention to other stuff.

 

"You're cuter." I gave a pinch on her cheek, smiling like the question was never asked.

 

Someone pity me. She has been asking whenever she has the chance to ever since we're in our third year.

 

"You really don't want to have kids? Not a single thought about it?"

 

"Im Yoona is already enough for me~" I hugged her closer, taking in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter