I remember...

Story of two

'Hyejeong...'

Seolhyun pounced onto Hyejeong, crashing into her arms. Hyejeong wrapped her arms around, Seolhyn, hugging her tight. A deep pain wrapped around her chest, a tangent of guilt and sorrow. Seolhyun buried her head on Hyejeong's shoulders, crying. Hyejeong could feel the tears coming out of Seolhyun's eyes, they went right through her shirt,the material soaking up all the tears.

Seolhyun what have I done?

Oh my god.....i'm so sorry Seolhyun....

Seeing her girlfriend like this....it pained Hyejeong. How could she ever forget Seolhyun? The cute girl that se loved so dearly! Hyejeong cold no longer control her emotions, and not long after tears erupted from her eyes too. The two girls wailed into the night, crying out loud. They no longer cared about their surroundings, or what time it was, or whatever the hell was going on. All they wanted to do was cry. Wash away all their pain with tears. After what seemed like an eternity, they were finally able to talk. Hyejeong and Seolhyun sat down on the bed, facing each other. Both of them were unsure of what to say......the recent term of events, was undescribable by words.

'Hyejeong......'

'...'

'Hyejeong...'

How could I ever forget you?

'HYEJEONG!'

'Ai.....yes?'

'You said...you said that...um....'

'...'

'You said that you'd never forget me.'

'.......'

'You said you'd be with me till the end of the world.'

'I did...'

'So.... do you...'

'Yea. I remember now. A little hazy, but... at least....I can survive...with you.'

'Do you know how I felt...when you...when you...sniff...you said that you didn't...'

'.......'    I'm so sorry Seolhyun...

'It seemed like the world had turned grey...'

'ah....'

'I.... felt so...alone!'

'I know Seolhyun....I really d-'

' I WAS SO SCARED!!!"

'Seolhyun...'

'I WAS SO AFRAID OF LOSING YOU! AGAIN!!!!"

'.......'

Seolhyun's expression began to show pain, as the tears renewed in her eyes. She had to turn her face, to hide the tears, but she kept on talking.

'FIRST POPS AND MOM! IN HE RAIN! Then... you know what I have with the rain... then even you....I just...couldn't...'

Seolhyun began sobbing again, and Hyejeong sat there, biting her lip. There was nothing she could do, or perhaps, she didn't know what she could do. Seolhyun leaned forward with her head dipped, clinging on to Hyejeong's chest, crying hard.

'You know how it was without you? A world without you Shin Hyejeong?'

'I....'

'I LOVE YOU SHIN HYEJOENG! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!'

'You... love me-

'YES! I LOVE YOU! SO DON'T EVER DARE DO THAT AGAIN!'

'......'   I love you too...

'Don't ever leave me again...you promised...YOU PROMISED!!!"

At this point she wasn't even making any sense. Seolhyun banged her fists on Hyejeong's chest. The blows were hard and true, and each of them struck down to the deepest parts of Hyejeong, and shook her heart.

'You promised me....'

'I know-'

'SO WHY DIDN'T YOU KEEP THAT PROMISE!'

'Seolhyun I didn't have a choice-'

' You promised me goddamnit.......why can't you understand how much you mean to me?'

Seolhyun looked up at Hyejeong with her face, with a pained expression on her face. It was then Hyejeong finally realised what her lover had been through. The breakup. The crash. The memory loss. She had been ignored by the person she treasued the most. Her happiest moments, her best memories, all her laughter and love... all of that gone. Hyejeong ddin't want her memory loss...but she felt a strange obligation. An obligation to make sure that Seolhyun slep with a smile on her face. 

'Seolhyun-'

'Hyejeong....am I really that shallow in yor brain?'

'Seolhyun listen alright? Just listen to me'

Hyejeong took Seolhyun's face, in her hands, and smiled. Seolhyun hadn't changed one bit. Her little chubby cheeks, yet those slender bones... the smooth skin. She wiped away a tear with her finger, and stared into Seolhyun's wet eyes.

'Seolhyunshiii...I don't know how I acted, or what I said during the period of my...memory loss ok? I might have offended you...or said some things that I would normally never dream of saying. But I didn't want the memory loss alright? And I...I know how much I mean to you. You mean even more to me. You're the only person that knows me this well. Yuna... we have history...but it's nothing like this. Nowhere close. Seolhyun, you are my world. I was so lucky I met you. Your cute gestures....the way you blush...the way you get jealous..I love all of it. You're the only reason I can get through the day without dying. You are the meaning of my existence Seolhyun. I treasure evey time, every chance I get to talk to you, to be with you, by yor side. The way we sleep together, the feeling of you body against mine....it's so warm....I love how you like to curl up against me so tightly. It seems like we're made for each other. And every time we wake up, I want to fall right back asleep, in your arms. I don't want to wake up, to face reality. I want to stay with you forever. Sometimes I make you jealous...because I want you to love me more. So please don't say you're shallow in my heart. Trust me, you are all over me. I can't get enough you.'

'Hyejeong...do you really mean...'

'Yes, I do. Every single part of it.'

'Hyejeong...I....'

Hyejeong pulled Seolhyun in close, holding her lightly. Seolhyun sighed at the gesture, gladly accepting it, laying her head on Hyejeong's chest. The rain was still falling hard outside, but it didn't affect. Here, in Hyejeong's arms, listening to the beating of her heart...it calmed her the most. 

'Don't do that again ok?'

'Do what?'

'Forget me...'

'Aye.'

'Promise?'

'I promise.'

'What do you promise?'

'I promise that i'll never forget you again.'

'And what will happen if you break that promise?'

'I promise to remember you again.'

'Haha. safe answer huh?'

'If that's what you want...'

'I missed you Hyejeong....'

'I was gone for a couple of hours...'

'You're body was here....but you're soul wasn't...'

'.....'

'It felt so weird. You were like a stranger to me.'

'Ah... that's why I'm hugging you now. I'm not a stranger. I'm you're girlfriend.'

' Hehe. That sounds nice.'

'Hmm.....'

Seolhyun reached up and kissed Hyejeong. Their tongues touched gently at first, uncertain. But Seolhyun pushed forward, curling her tongue against Hyejeong's. Tongue touched tongue, and slowly hand touched hand. Their tongues danced together, telling a tale of love and sorrow. They kissed because of everything they had been through, and for what they had put each other through. They also kissed because of what they had got through, together, and that they loved each other. How much they relished each other. The kiss went on, slowly turning into a heated fght, Seolhyun being the more aggresive one. She pushed her body into Hyejeong's lap, her hands starting to roam Hyejeong's body, roaming along her back. And Hyejeong didn't mind. At all. She was busy wrestling with her hungry girlfriend, putting up a strong fight of her own. When they finally seperated, they were both gasping for air. And conviniently, Hyejeong's shrt has half-unbottoned.

Seolhyun gave a seductive smile.

'At least you haven't forgotten everything.'

'How could I ever forget this?'

'Yea.....admit it Hyejeong. You love kissing me. '

'I do love kissing you.'

Seolhyun was taken aback by Hyejeong's answer, blood rushing to her cheeks.  Usually her unnie would put up a playful answer, where Seolhyun would ulimately lose. But now......

'What little Seolhyun? Can't deal with it?'

'I...um...'

How the hell is Hyejeong even able to make something sound so...hawt?

'uh....Unnie....I...um...'

'Let's just get some sleep ok? It's like three in the morning...'

'Sure...'

Hyejeong lay down on the bed, but frowned as she found Seolhyun staring at her.

'....'

stareeeee....

'....'

stareeeeee.....

'WAT?'

'Have you really forgotten everything?'

'What have I- fine. '

Hyejeong unbottoned her shirt, and threw it over Seolhyun, and it landed soundlessly on the floor.

'There.'

Seolhyun cocked her head to one side, unsatisifed.

Hyejeong gave a sigh. She unbottoned her jeans, and threw those on the floor too. She was just dressed in her underwear now, and laying beside Seolhyun, she was quite a sight. Seolhyun let her dripping eyes slowly roam every corner of Hyejeong's body, from head to toe. Her long, y....magical legs...which could be classified priceless...to those smooth thighs....to her perfectly curved waist...to her her perfect round chest. And finally of course, her long, brown hair. Her lion's mane. To her beautiful face. The face that was able to render her speechless.

'There. Done?'

Seolhyun contiuned staring, widemouthed.

'Oi!' Hyejeong snapped her fingers, causing Seolhyun to blink. 'Eyes up here.'

'Huh?'

'Yea. Can I sleep now? And are you done staring at me?'

'Welll...can you blame me? You're really pretty Hyejeong...'

'Now that I agree on. I'm pretty pretty aren't I?'

'Yes. But you still can't sleep. Yet.'

'Really?'

'Yes.'

'You serious?'

'Yes'

'You're lucky you're cute.'

'Yes.'

'And that I love you.'

'I know.'

Hyejeong gave a small chuckle, then slowly pulled off her underwear, letting Seolhyun's eyes linger. Before long, Seohyun was also completely undressed, snuggled comfortably in Hyejeong's arms. The coldness from the weather and the rain no longer applied to them. The heat and warmth generated by them was too strong.

'Hm... Hyejeong....'

'Yes?'

'Remind me not to let anyone else have you.'

'You can't be that selfish you know. You have to share.'

'So you're saying that you'll leave me?'

'No. I'm saying that you have to share.'

'What's....the difference...'

'Sharing is that i'll spend 50% of my time with you, then the other half with someone else.'

'Not possible. You love me too much.'

'I.....' Hyejeong smiled at the reply. It felt so heartwarming. She gave Seolhyun a small rub, then a quick kiss.

'Yea...I really love you a lot don't I?'

'Haha. Because i'm too y. ier than you.'

'Don't push it.'

'Ok....'

Seolhyun smiled. It was precisly these small talks that she loved so much about Hyejeong.

'Good night Unnie.'

'Good night little Seolhyun.'

'Don't we have school tomorrow?'

'I got a doctor's note, remember?'

'But you already remember everything....'

'A paitent needs an adequate amount of rest after an incidnet.'

'Haha. Sure, whatever you say. I'm blaming you if I fail at finals.'

'Then you can go to school tomorrow. Alone.'

'No thanks.'

'Haha......I love you Seolhyun.'

'I love you too Hyejeong.'

 

 

 

 

HIIIIQJEIEJJ!!!!! eh.... at this point I don't even know what im writing about.......maybe becaue like my story, it's three in the morning. Or maybe it's because i've got a race coming up, two chinese book reports, an english essay, an economics project, and finals coming. But I want to update so everything :p Anyways you guys like the chapter? Yea....I know it was a little short and sloppy....but what can you say for someone writing at three in the morning right? Anyways as you can see I'm REALLY busy, because asian teachers are all insane, but....that's life I guess. Anyways, I look back towards your comments! They're the only thing I have to help me get thorugh school...