Covered

Story of two

Hyejeong pinned Seolhyun to the wall, breathing in her face. After what Seolhyun had done, revenge was imminent. Something had to be done. She glared at Seolhyun at point blank range. Seolhyun stared back, with an innocent look on her face.

'You really enjoyed that didn't do?'

'Yes, i enjoyed it incredibly Unnie.'

'Well I didn't.'

'Why not Unnie?'

'Because they were people staring at me'

'Ah...that seems to be a distaction dosen't it.'

'You wanna try that?'

'Ah...no thanks...'

'I could take of all your clothes right now, and then push you out of this house.'

'Ah...you wouldn't do that...you wouldn't allow anyone to see me would you?'

Hyejeong found herself without a reply again. How long had it been since she had actually won an arguement with Seolhyun? 

'I...um...then why don't take off your clothes and keep you in the house?'

'That....would be acceptable...'

Hyejeong slowly pulled off Seolhyun's large t-shirt. Seolhyun obliged, raising her arms above her head. As the shirt covered her face, Hyejeong suddenly pushed the shirt against the wall, trapping Seolhyun's arms and face inside the shirt against the wall. With her other free hand started to trace Seolhyun's bare stomach, occasionaly applying pressure here and there. Seolhyun squealed and shivered at touch, squirming helplessly at the wall. But her arms and face were hidden under her shirt, pinned against the wall by Hyejeong's strong arms. There was nothing she could do, and Hyejeong was enjoying herself greatly.

'Ah..Unnie...eh...what are you...d..doing....'

'What's wrong Seolhyun? I thought you oved it when I touched you.'

'I um....I do but......whooo....like this..it's just...uugh...'

Hyejeong had placed her palm flat against Seolhyun's stomach, and was reaching higher. Her had reached the back of Seolhyun, and with one smooth move, she unhooked Seolhyun's bra, and slowly watched it fall to the fall. Seolhyun gasped as she felt her cover leave her. The cold air blew at her, causing her s to stick up. Hyejeong watched the whole process curiously, amused. Her hand moved to Seolhyun s, cupping them slowly.

'Ahhh....Hyejeong please...don't do this to...me...ahhh...'

'You don't like it?'

'I do.....but not like this....fooo...ahh'

Hyejeong's figers found her mark as she pinched Seolhyun's . Seolhyun breathed, as she felt her unnie pleasure her. But this was a different type of pleasure, something tha she had not experinced before. The feeling of being bounded and restricted by someone she loved, with nothing she could do about it, and being pleasured at the same time...there was something exotic about it. She could imagine Hyejeong her, touching her, and that aroused her even more. With every single action Seolhyun was getting more and more sensitive.

Hyejeong contiuned to play around with Seolhyun, feeling her s, getting to know everything there was to know about them. The smoothness, the roundness...she certaintly wasn't goig to let anyone have them. She suddenly smiled slyly as an idea hit her mind. She withdrew her hand, and Seolhyun almost groaned from the loss of contact. Hyejeong stood back, but still kept Seolhyun pinned. Seolhyun waited for her touch, but none came. After a mere sceonds, Seolhyun was already getting immpaitent, squriming under Hyejeong's pin.

'Unnie..what are you doing...'

'You said you didn't like it like this right?'

'...'

'So I figured I should just stop.'

'WHAT? Hyejeong please...'

'What? I couldn't quite hear you.'

'I...um...want you Hyejeong...' Seolhyun whispered under her breath.

'I'm sorry?' Hyejeong questioned playfully.

'I NEED YOU HYEJEONG!!!!! JUST ING HAVE WITH ME!'

With that Hyejeong whipped Seolhynu shirt off, and KISSED her. Seolhyun, her now arms free, and her vision back to normal pounced off the wall, adn leapt to Hyejeong, kissing her. There was no rising action. Seolhyun jammed her tongue into Hyejeong's mouth, eating her out. Her hands tugged Hyejeong's hair, pushing her even closer. Hyejeong was absouletly taken aback by the furiousity, but she didn't mind. She knew what her girlfriend. She was like a beast being let out of a cage. She let Seolhyun kiss her, and she kissed back with equal furiousity, fighting back with her tongue. After a minute of intense kissing, Seolhyun finally pulled back, gasping for air. She stared Hyejeong in the eye with pleading eyes.

'Don't. Do. That. Ever. Again.'

'Why not? It was pretty fun.'

'For you.'

'Yea...didn't you have fun too?'

'NO!!!! I hated it. You're so mean ah Hyejeong...'

'Haha....fine i'm sorry...but you're just too cute, and your body is just too iresistable. So it's also your fault for looking so hot.'

Seolhyun stared at Hyejeong, frozen. Was she a poet? How was she able to produce such a combination of words from that would render Seolhyun speechless?Seolhyun blushed, and looked to the floor. This feeling was the feeling she got when she saw Hyejeong. The shock and surprise. The pure feeling that kept her heart beating hard. Hyejeong, seeing her girlfriend speechless, gave a light chuckle. She wrapped her arms around Seolhyun, and felt her bare chest, felt her warmth. Seolhyun was still in the state of shock, and unable to react. Her arms were still by her side, and she simply leaned her head on Hyejeong.

'Ah Seolhyun i'm sorry alright? Please come back to me. Start talking. Come on. Yo. Are you...ok?'

'Hyejeongsshi I just realised something.'

'Yes my dear Seolhyun?'

'I'm never going to let anyone else have you. I'm the only one that's gonna have the chance to go through that.'

'Haha. Are you being selfish now?'

'Yes. I'm being selfish. You're mine Hyejeong. Mine.'

'Hey did you notice the new girl at school? The one that sits beside me...she seeme pretty hot...'

'Hyejeong you're mine.'

'And the way she dresses...it really shows off her curves...'

'Hyejeong you're mine.'

'I wonder what she's hiding under those clothes...'

'HYEJEONG YOU'RE MINE!"

At this moment Hyejeong realised that her girlfriend might be a little insecure. Perhaps it was time to tone down the teasing a little.'

Hyeejong gave Seolhyun a light kiss on her forehead, and her hair lightly. She felt Seolhyun's arms wrap around her, and she smiled at the touch. There was always this warm feeling when Seolhyun hugged her. This inseperable feeling.

'Don't worry Seolhyun. I'm yours, and you're mine remember? I made a vow. And don't worry, I won't let anyone see you . Or kiss you. Because I love you.'

'O, so you're being the insecure one now?'

'Well, I could always just give Hani a call.'

Seolhyun quickly buried her head in Hyejeong's chest, regretting her words immediately.

'I'm sorry. that bish.'

Hyejeong gave a laugh.

'What shall we have for tea then my love?'

The two got dressed in their home clothes, and sat down the dining table for a spot of tea and snacks. After all the action they were both exhausted. Both psychologically and..physically. They laughed togther, and caught up with what had happened during the week Hyejeong left home. After that they sat down on the couch, and toook some time to watch a movie. Seolhyun seemed to be clinging to Hyejeong everywhere she went. And Hyejeong didn't mind at all. She liked this clingy fluffy side of Seolhyun. It made her heart flutter when she saw Seolhyun attach herself to her arm. As time passed, it was time to get ready. They had a party to attend. Aspire was holding a party to promote their brand new clothes line. Hyejeong was invited, and she could bring a date. Obviously Seolhyun was the first candidate, but Hyejeong didn't want the world to see she was gay. Yet. So she decided she would bring Seolhyun, but as a friend, not a date. They would walk down the carpet together, but they wouldn't be linking hands, none of that.

They walked to the bedroom, where the wardrobe was, and started the long process of picking their dresses. Being the more experinced one, Hyejeong orginially wanted to pick out Seolhyun's dress for her, but she decided that it would be better if Seolhyun picked out her own. It would be better that way. She could see if Seolhyun's taste for clothes  had improved. As Seolhyun walked out of the wardrobe, Hyejeong gasped and brought her hands to her opened mouth. Seolhyun had picked out an angel white dress. It was long, but not too long, covering a little bit of her shoes. The top part of it was simple, with a few folds over a single piece of material.

'Seolhyun, you look..staggering...?'

'I know...'

'No,it's staggeringly beautiful...'

'REALLY????'

'Yes Seolhyun, you look like angel. But no shouting like that at the party. It lowers your reputation, and your image, no matter how good you look.'

'Alright...I understand.'

Seolhyun did a spin in the dress, letting Hyejeong appreciate every angle of her.

'God, i'm so lucky i'm your girlfriend...' Hyejeong muttered.

'What was that unnie?'

'Nothing. I'll go get changed.'

Hyejeong, for herself, selected a small black dress. The dress was small, it let the outside world get a glimpse of her chest, but just a glimps. The dress flew tightly around her waist, and ended shortly just above her thighs. Seolhyun stared at Hyejeong from toe to head. The dress managed to show off all of Hyejeong's assests. Her long, beautiful legs, that magically reflected off light. Her tight waist, and most of all her beautful face. Hyejeong gave Seolhyun a sweet smile, and asked.

'How do I look?'

'Unnie I....you look like a devil...a y one...one that seduces people and takes their soul....wow....'

'Good! Then we'll be angel and demon.'

Seolhyun looked at Hyejeong with surprise.

'Do you pick that out just for me?'

'Maybe... I just wanted to look the best with you!'

'You're really incredible with clothes Hyejeong...'

'I know.'

'I wanna rip that off you and kiss you.'

'No. We're going to a party. I need to keep this on.'

Seolhyun gave a pout.

'Haven't you seen me enough?' Hyejeong asked.

Seolhyun blinked.

'I have...been seeing you alot..right?'

'Yea...come on get your makeup down. Limo's gonna be here soon.'