Forever and always

Story of two

 

Hyejeong gunned the motorbike up the hill, easily guiding it through the twists and turns with practised hands.

After a long day, Seolhyun had gotten on Hyejeong's motorbike, and she had agreeded to let Hyejeong take her to a 'special' place. She had put on her best leggings and a leather jacket, but she was no where near Hyejeong. Hyejeong had put on pitch black heels, with black leather pants, and a simple crew t-shirt. And of course, placed on her marvelously, was her favourite red leather jacket. Seolhyun felt like a princess, being picked up by someone so cool and fly as Hyejeong. After a short drive, they arrived at the base of a hill, and started ascending. As they drove up the windy hill road, Seolhyun slolwy began why Hyejeong wanted to bring her here. The view was breathtaking. Along the sides of the roads were trees tainted to a faint shade of pink, fallen leaves scattered here and there. The sun was setting, and the sky had been painted a beautiful combination of red and yellow. As time passed, Seolhyun tightened her grasp around Hyejeong's slim waist, and lay her head on her back. Everything was so perfect.

Hyejeong took care not to drive violently, as she knew her girlfriend didn't like it. She skillfully cut the power as they reached the top of the mountain. The road ended near the edge of a cliff, where there was a wooden barrier for safety. A pink tree stood near the edge, it's leaves being blown off by the wind. Hyejeong parked the bike near the barrier, and got off, lifting her long, sleek legs of the bike over vigoursly, making a show, also causing Seolhyun to gasp under her helmet. She pulled off her helmet, and swung her hair from side to side, letting it sway in the wind. Seolhyun sat blankly on the bike, her jaw dropped under her helmet.

How does one even become that y? It's not ing physically possible! Except for her! Why is this world so unfair!

'Seolhyun....Seolhyun?'

'Ah...yes...?'

'We're here. And how long do you plan on keeping your helmet on?'

'Aaaa sorry unnie.'

Seolhyun quickly pulled off her helmet, running to join Hyejeong up front.

'I know why you couldn't move.'

'Huh? Why?'

'You were too busy being mesmerised by my beauty.'

'No'    Yes

'Come on. I saw the direction of your visor. You were staring at me.'

'I was not staring you.' I was totally staring at you. I mean...can you blame at me? Have you seen yourself in the mirror?'

'If you say so...come on. I want to show you the view up here.'

The two moved to the edge of the mountain.'

'What's so special about- oh my....', 

Seolhyun gasped as Hyejeong brought her to the edge of the hill, bringing her hand to cover . Right there, just standing there, she had a complete view of the city. There was nothing between the mountain and the distant buildings. Right below the foot of of the mountain was a collection of diverse trees, and that slowly streched into the distance, where it slowly ended with some of Seoul's most iconic short-rise buildings. Beyond that lay...a beautiful ball of hot fire. That ball of fire panted the sky a mixture of red and orange...and purple. As if the world was on fire.

'Hyejeong....it's beautiful...'

'I know. That's why I brought you here.'

'Did you used to come here a lot..?'

'This is my secret place. Not even Yuna knows about this.'

Seolhyun blushed when she heard herself bbeing compared to Yuna. She know was at a place even Yuna didn't know about!

'Ah...thanks Hyejeong. The view is so...breathtaking....'

Hyejeong smiled. A soft wind was blowing in from the east, and Seolhyun smelt something weird in the air.

What is that...? The trees...? No that's not it.....that's.......that's Hyejeong's hair....

The temptation growing, Seolhyun walked over next to Hyejeong, and with her hands, she tenderly pulled a strand of Hyejeong's hair, and brought it to her nose. Hyejeong let out a squeal when she felt it happen, but she let it go anyways. Seolhyun inhaled.

A smell of exotic fruits drifted into her mind. A combination of fruits...and was that sweat? No.....vanilla? Whatever it was, it was intoxicating, it blurred Seolhyun's mind, making her want more.

Hyejeong blushed as Seolhyun smelt her hair. The feeling of Seolhyun holding her hair in the wind....it felt so magical....and that fact that the other person was Seolhyun...it brought so much joy to her heart. Everything wa perfect.

The time.

The place.

The scenery.

The weather.

The atmosphere.

Now or never.

Come on Hyejeong you can do this....

'Seolhyun' Hyejeong blurted out, snapping Seolhyun away from her state of bliss.

'Yes Hyejeong?'

'Can I....um...ask you comething?'

'Anything.'

Hyejeong turned around to face Seolhyun, cupping her smooth face in her hands. She kissed lightly, enjoying the feeling of their connected lips. Seolhyun closed her eyes as she felt Hyejeong graze her lips, exploring .

Hyejeong pulled away, and took a deep breath.

'Unnie... are you alright?' Seolhyun asked.

'Yes'        No

'You seem really nervous....'

'I'm...i'm fine!'

'If you say so....ba i'll give you a hug to make you feel better.'

Seolhyun closed the distance between, and pulled Hyejeong into her arms. She smelt Hyejeong's hair once again, she smelt the smell of her leather jacket. Everything she loved was right in front of her.

But Hyejeong pushed her back, her eyes lost.

'Hyejeong.....are you... breaking up...with me? Oh my god....'

'WHAT? NONONONOO i'm not breaking up with..where the hell did you even get that idea? I worked so hard to get you why would I even do that!'

'Because...' Seolhyun stammered,' You're taking me to nice places...and you're pushing me away.....'

'Kim Seolhyun. I am not breaking up with you. I repeat I am not breaking up wth you.'

'Then... what are you doing?'

'I'm......'

When the window of Life offers an opportunity, don't pull down the shade...

You wanna be happy Hyejeong? Huh? You want Seol to be happy? This is your moment! Come on!'

'Seolhyun'

'Yes...?'

'I want you to listen to me...very carefully...could you do that?'

'Uh...sure...'

Hyejeong reached into her pocket, and pulled out a small box. The box was like a cube, and was decorated with a layer of velvet. Hyejeong stood before Seolhyun, and got down on one knee. Seolhyun gasped at the gesture, knowing what it meant. She covered , with her hands, as she felt her breath being taken away.

'Kim Seolhyun. You...are the love of my life. I Ever since I met you....I....we shared something. A bond. A connection. As soon as I met you I could feel it. So I pursued that bond.  You let me into your life. You were shy at first, but you let me explore your past, your present. And know I want to explore the future with you. I...relish every single moment with you. I love the way you move you talk. I love the way you like to snuggle as close as posible when we sleep. I love the way you blush when I give you compliments, or kiss you. I love the fact that you're always hungry for more. From the day my parents left me, I was really alone. The nickname 'Ice Demon' wasn't just for show. I was too miserable to talk to anyone else. But then you came in. You were like colour to my empty canvas. A thread of light in my grey world. You filled my world with colour and happiness with your laughter and cheerfulness. I feel so happy time i'm with you, everytime I see you. I like to make you jealous sometimes, because I want you to nag me, to hold on to me, to feel more of your love. But I never dare tread to far from you, because i'm afraid i'll lose you. The way you sink into my arms......it's so.....magical. I admit, i'm sometimes a pain in the . I... don't clean up after I eat...I.... really lazy and don't do chores.... and I can lose my temper sometimes. And I promise that i'll do my best to improve here. I also admit that.... i'm a selfish person. I don't want anyone else to have you. I want to have you all fo rmyslef, every part of you. I want to feel all of your love... and in return I'll also give you my heart, my soul, my everything.'

'I love you Seolhyun.'

 

'Tu me fais sourire aux anges'

 

'You make me smile to angels....' Seolhyun breathed.

 

Hyejeong smiled.

 

'Kim Seolhyun, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.'

 

'Will you marry me?'

 

At that moment Seolhyun felt her world complete. This was it. 

We've been through everything. 

Heaven and Hell

We've walked through it

Together

You took care of me

You held me when I was afraid

You fought when I was bullied

And the rain

You protected me from it

With your big, long arms

You wrapped them around me, made me feel warm

Made me feel safe, invincible

You made me feel loved

Everytime we touch, it brings fire to my heart, with a heated passion that I can't resist

Everytime we kiss, I feel like i'm in heaven

You taught me so much

How to dress, how to treat others, how to carry myself

How to be a better person. A better Seolhyun.

And  I can't thank you enough for that.

I can't imagine a life without you 

Shin Hyejeong..........

I'm so lucky to have you

Seolhyun wiped a tear from her eye, and took a deep breath.

'Yes. Yes I will marry you, Shin Hyejeong.'

Hyejeong took Seolhyun's palm in her, and slipped the ring along her finger. It was a perfect fit. Seolhyun blushed as she felt the cold steel connect with her fingers. She never felt luckier and happier in her life. Hyejeong stood up once again, standing over Seolhyun. She gave Seolhyun her sweetest smile, which streched from ear to ear.

'I love you Seolhyun.'

'For how long?'

'Forever and always...'

With that, Hyejeong pulled Seolhyun towards her, and kissed her on the lips. As the sun bathed the mountain with it's fading light, the newly wed couple climbed back on the motorbike, eager to get home. And a waiting bed.

 

 

(Years later)

 

'KIM SEOLHYUN GET YOUR OVER HERE NOW!'

Hyejeong screamed angrily as her wife sluggishy trodded to the kitchen. After graduating, Hyejeong had moved on to her dream job, and was working as a fashion designer at Aspire. due to her previous experience and increible fashion sense, her latest line of  clothing had gained huge popularity, and she was rising up the ranks fast. Seolhyun on the other hand, had become a profesional banker, due to her absolute uninterest in sciences. It was Christmas, and there was finally a reunion of the gang. A Christmas party had been set up at Hyejeong's and Seolhyun's new apartment, a high-rise building in the middle of Seoul. 

'Seolhyun PLEASE come and help all this cooking is very hard work!'

'I don't even know how to cook....'

'That's why all i'm telling you to do is set the table! Is that so hard?'

'Well......um......'

'Do you want your Christmas gift or not?'

'Fine....' Seolhyun grumbled. She was so tired from work. Why did she even had to do this? She had to work long hours at her office, while her wife just sat at a studio, drawing clothes, and Hyejeong made so much more than she did! How was this world even fair?

Seolhyun set up the large dining table carefully, laying out the assortment of cutlery and food. And boy did it smell good...

A little taste wouldn't hurt would it?

She streched her neck to look inside the kitchen. Hyejeong was still hard at work, inspecting the turkey inside the oven. Seolhyun smiled.

My chance is now

She tiptoed quietly around the table, and picked up a toothpick, and went to pick out a piece of rather good-looking piece of meat. Her toothpick was inches away from the pork-

'HEY!"

Seolhyun froze, realising she was caught. Her eyes widened, and she slowly turned her head around to the kitchen, a mischevious expression on her face. A squeal escaped her as she saw Hyejeong's death glare. That glare could stop a full-on train in it's tracks.

Hyejeong stormed out of the kitchen, muttering curses. She grabbed Seolhyun's toothpick, broke it, and threw it away.

'WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT EATING THE FOOD?'

'Unnie I was hungry...'

'What happens if everyone else comes over and they see an empty piece? Huh? What then?'

'But unnie....'

'WHAT?'

'I'm hungry....'

'I already told you what to do! Just eat something else!'

'But I want that pork....'

'I SAID EAT SOMETHING ELSE! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO PREPARE THAT!'

'Unnie can I eat you?'

'Waaa-'

Seolhyun closed the distance between them, and planted a long, solid kiss on Hyejeong's lips. Hyejeong squealed in surprise, but her mind immediately reacted, grabbing Seolhyun, pulling her close, one hand in her hair, that other groping her . Seolhyun let out a moan as she felt Hyejeong touch her, but she didn't stop her. There wasn't a thing on earth that would make her stop Hyejeong. The two contiuned the fiery passionate exchange of siliva, eventually with Seolhyun backed against a wall. Hyejeong contiuned to practically eat Seolhyun for a few more moments, then withdrew slowly, gasping for air.

'There.....' she panted. 'Is your stomach full?'

'Hmmm.....Hyejeongshi you know nothing's ever enough for me.....'

'Well in that case-'

At that moment, the doorbell rang.

'well,' Hyejeong said ,'too bad. Maybe next time.'

'NOOOO!!!!! WHY!!!! HYEJEONG NO COME BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!'

'Seolhyun there are guests at the door....our friends...'

Seolhyun gave a pout.

Hyejeong sighed, and opened the door.

'MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! HYEJEONG AND SEOL-whoa...everything ok?' Yuna stammered.

Seolhyun was standing behind Hyejeong, glaring at everyone behind the door. It seemed like she wanted to kill someone.

'Did we...interupt anything....?' Jimin stammered.

'Ah...everything's fine.' Hyejeong covered. 'Come in!'

And so they did. The entire gang was here. Yuna and Mina had adopted a small dog named Titi, with brown hair. Jimin and Iron walked in with their two children, a boy and a girl, named Chen and Yura. The two kids were very playful, and they ran around the huge apartment, chasing Titi around. Choa came in with her husband, and Chanmi came in with her newly met boyfriend, and apparently wedding plans were underway.  They all sat down at the table, and as Hyejeong brought the turkey out, everyone let out a large cheer. 

Hyejeong looked around her apartment. It was of festive spirit. Outside, snow was falling lightly, but inside the house it was warm and cozy. The christmas stood silently, emitting bright lights from it's decorations, and the golden star on the top shined brightly. Hyejeong smiled. It was Christmas, her favourite time of the year. Everyone she loved was here, from her gang to her still expanding family. Most importantly, Seolhyun was by her side, now married to her as her wife, and that made her happier above all else. Everything was perfect.

'What are you doing Hyejeong?' Yuna asked. 'Come join let's eat! You're the chef anyways!'

'Coming!'

 

And that, is the Story if Two.

 

 

 

 

JJANGG!!!!!!!!!! The fic finally ended did you guys like it? Not just this chapter but the entire fic? Was it a good read? It sure was a hell of an emotional ride for me! I've had so many ups and downs through the processof writing the fic, but everytime I was down, all of you gave me so much support! Words can't express my gratitude to all of you guys! You're like my second family now! I got to meet so many wonderful people on this site, and that makes me so happy... ah it's so amazing to talk with people, living halfway across the world, but you share the same interests with them! It's so cool! Anyways I've had an incredible experience writing this fic. The experience of writing something.... I guess you have to experience the whole process yourself to understand the feels i'm feeling right now.... ending this fic is like saying goodbye to a dear friend! But I think it's the correct time to end. Seoljeong have been through enough haven't they? Anyways once again thanks for all the feedback and comments i've recieved! It's so heartwarming ever single time I read them, I have to hide myself from the world, because i'm smiling too hard!!  Thanks for reading! tell me how you feel about this fic in the comments!

Oh dear god I have to press the 'Mark Story Complete' button.....why is this so sad...

AOA FIGHTING!!!

SEOLJEONG FIGHTING!!!

READERS FIGHTING!!!!

HAPPYHATTS HWAITING!!!!!

 

See you later~