Jealousy

Story of two

Hyejeong groaned, waking up just so she could turn off her alarm. She looked at her clock.

6:30

A familiar sensation stirred next to her.

Hyejeong looked to her side and found Seolhyun curled up against her like ball. The girl gave a small groan, and scratched her head., and squnited at Hyejeong.

'Good morning Seolhyun.' Hyejeong said pleasantly.'

'Good morning unnie......it's 6:30.....'

'I like to wake up early.'

'Well I don't.' Seolhyun complained.

Seolhyun grabbed Hyejeong and forcibly pushed her back on the bed, causing Hyejeong to sqeal. Seolhyun then laid on top of Hyejeong, manually placing Hyejeong long arms around herself protectively. She the snuggled closer to the taller girl, resting her head on the latter's shoulder, getting comfortable. After a mere seconds, Seolhyun fell soundly asleep. Hyejeong was about to protest, but seeing her roomate's angel-like face, she decided to let the smaller girl have her way. She smiled as she tenderly Seolhyun's hair, brushing them off her smooth face. Her early morning routines could wait. Feeling Seolhyun's small body practically melt against her's...the feeling was insaitable. After a few nights cuddling with Seolhyun, Hyejeong found out their bodies were like magnets, highly compatible. Their legs melted together, and Hyejeong's arms were just enough to hold Seolhyun protectively. How long had it been since she had sleep like this. Probably never? Seolhyun's hair again, Hyejeong fell asleep again.

Hyejeong awoke again. She glanced at her clock again, and the truth dawned at her.

They were late. Again.

She quickly shock Seolhyun, causing Seolhyun to groan.

'WAKE UP!!!! IT"S ALMOST EIGHT!!!'

'ok.....'

'SEOLHYUN COME ON PLEASE GET OFF ME.'

'ok... what time is it?'

'I TOLD YOU IT'S NEARLY EIGHT!!!'

'IT'S EIGHT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?'

'I DID TELL YOU'

'NO YOU DIDN'T!'

'........get off me.....and get dressed....ok?'

'Unnie I require a morning kiss.....'

'Not now Seolhyun ok? Come on, we're really gonna be late.'

'I'm the one on top.'

Finally admitting defeat, Hyejeong gave Seolhyun a quick peck on her forehead.

'There. satisfied?'

'You know my requirements.' Seolhyun complained with a pout.

Hyejeong then attacked Seolhyun's face, wrestling with her tongue. Seolhyun let out a moan of appproval.

'I could get to this Hyejeong.'

'You're lucky you're cute. Get dresssed.'

Seolhyun gave Hyejeong one final kiss, then got out of bed, and put on the clothes Hyejeong had helped her choose earlier. As she put on her makeup on the toliet, she had to admit something. hyejeong definetely had a way with clothes. Seolhyun looked and felt like a completetly different person. The dumb freshman was gone, replaced with fresh and y girl.

They walked to school, side by side. However, Hyejeong kept her distance.

'Hyejeong, why won't you hold my hand... are you tired of me already?'

'Tired of you?' Hyejeong asked. 'After what i did to you this morning? naw. But we've been over this Seolhyun. Remember who I am at school.  You hang out with me, i'll be the only friend you have. And maybe Yuna.'

'Unnie, I would be just fine with you.'

'Don't be silly. And secondly, I dont want to appear gay in the start of the semester. Come on. Haven't we done much at home?'

'Nothing's ever enough.'

Hyejeong just sighed, once giving up to her rooommate's antics. As they walked, Yuna appeared out of blue.

'Hey guys! I see you're getting closer!'

Hyejeong rolled her eyes.

'I've told you many times Yuna.' Hyejeong said. 'We aren't a couple.'

'Really? because the way I see it...'

'Follow me" Hyejeong growled. She grabbed Yuna's hand violently, leading them quickly to the school, leaving Seolhyun behind.

'Seolhyun!' Yuna cried. 'Save me ah...'

'Im sorry Yuna unnie...' Seolhyun said comically. 'Even I can't do anything about his.'

Yuna was dragged by Hyejeong towards the campus. Seolhyun continued alone, looking at the trees beside the road. A voice suddenly called her out.

'Hey Seolhyun! remember me?'

'Hey Jimin!' Seolhyun greeted. 'You sit behind me right?'

'Yah. I'm the girl that can't see past you because you're too tall.'

'eh....im sorry?' Seolhyun answered comically.

'Never mind, you look different today! Why the change?'

'I guess it's time to move on from the dumb Seolhyun and grow up.' Seolhyun said with a smile.

'Cool! Hey, mind if I ask a rather personal question?'

'Sure'

'What do you see in Hyejeong? You know she's called the 'ICE DEMON' for a reason right? I know you're her roomate, but dosent't she act cold towards you? She usually gets annoyed if people try to talk to her.'

'Why would you say that!'

'becasue it's the truth...'

'I don't really know ah... but Hyejoeng unnie is really nice to me. She showed me around, and how to dress. From day one, she took really great care of me.'

Jimin's face turned into a frown. 'That's not possible. She's a demon.'

'Not to me.' Seolhyun said confidently.

'Ok.... um..... anyway, there's party tonight. There's a girl called Choa, and she's rich, like filthy rich. She's having a late-night disco party at the city center. She so rich she managed to rent an entire disco for the night. Can you believe that? So, you in? O. And you can bring you're friends too. Hyejeong and the other girl. The more people the merrier. Perhaps you could meet someone there.

'Really? That's great. We'll be there.'

'Alright! Have fun. See you tonight!'

Jimin then ran to another group of friends, seemingly popular. Seolhyun reached the school, and upon steeping into the classroom, a hush fell over the classroom.

'That's the new girl right?

'Damn she looks fine. She must be a fashion leader or something to be able to wear those clothes.'

Seolhyun smiled internally. Hyejeong was really incredible. After one single trip to the mall, the whole class was talking about her. The teacher came in, and took attendance. The rest of the day passed uneventfully, Seolhyun spending her either with people surrounding her, or Jimin and Mina, two friends she had met. Until the end of school, she hadn't spoken with Hyejeong at all. At the end of school, she tried to go home with Hyejeong, but found her talking with the same group of friends. Disappointed, she went home by herself. After about an hour, Hyejeong arrived home.

'Hey Seolhyun, How was your day- hey...what's wrong?'

'You didn't come home with me. You ignored me and forgot about me. Again.' Seolhyun complained.

'Ai.... come on. I was busy... you understand right? I have other friends too. Not many though......' Hyejeong said ironiclly.

'Unnie, please pay for your actions....'

'Seolhyun, i'm tired....please forgive this time?'

'Fine... you know there's a party tonight?'

'Yah.... Yuna told me... you going?'

'Jimin invited me, are you going Hyejeong?'

'Naw. I wasn't invited. And besides no one will talk to me.'

'Jimin said I could bring you and a couple more friends.'

'Great! Thanks Seolhyun. I'll call Yuna and the gang.'

Upon hearing this, Seolhyun stormed off into her room, her fustration boiling even more.

'What's wrong with her...' Hyejeong muttered, calling Yuna on her cell.

The day passed quickly, and after a rather moody day, Seolhyun and Hyejeong put on their party wear. Seolhyun was wearing a tight one piece black dress. Her hair was let down, and she wore heels. She looked y as hell. Hyejeong, however was in a league of her own. She had put on a white printed top, with black tights and boots. her face was covered by heavy mascara, making her resemble a model. Seolhyun couldn't take her eyes off her unnie. She absouletly loved this side of Hyejeong. This dark, foxy, Hyejeong. However she decided her pride was more important, and continued with her cold front. They got in the car wordlessly, and as Hyejeong started up the car, she started talking.

'Hey Seolhyun, you still mad?'

'Yes'

'Come on, we're going to a party. drop the act.'

'You think this is an act?' Seolhyun snapped, her anger rising.

'Don't be like that....anyway I plan on having fun, so you have fun too, ok?' Hyejeong said gently, rubbing Seolhyun's leg.

Seolhyun swatted away Hyejeong's arm. staring out of the window.

Hyejeong sighed, still wondering what she had done. When they arrived, Seolhyun got out of the car without a word, and walked into the club, meeting up with Jimin and Mina. The club was an underground club. It was pretty big, and the atmosphere was extremly energetic. Disco lights of all colours shone everywhere, and the DJ was putting on some mean tracks. Talking became shouting at this point.

'Hey guys! Wow this place is dope!'

'Yo Seolhyun! Glad to see you made it. Hey, are you ok?' Jimin asked.

'I don't give a about your sorrows.' Mina said. 'Whatever sorrows you have, let's party them away!'

'YEAH!' Seolhyun practically roared in fustration. 'I'M GONNA PARTY TILL I DROP!'

After a while, Hyejeong entered the club. She immediately spotted Seolhyun in the crowded,and made her way to join her. But seeing her dancing crazily with Jimin and Mina, she decided otherwise. She instead found Yuna and Hani, and decided to dance with them instead. As they night drew on, and under the influence of alcohol, the pumped heated students slowly began to tire. The DJ slowly began to play slower songs. As the songs changed, so did the dance styles of the people there. Hyejeong also coped with the change. Yuna was lost in the crowd and slowly began to grind with Hani, they're bodies slowly moving in sync. As time dragged on, they were slowly dragged into the mood.

'You're really pretty Hyejeong...' Said Hani, her words slurred.

'Yeah... you're not to bad yourself.' Hyejeong replied. Admist the darkness and the heavy music, she had completely forgotten about Seolhyun.

'Ah.... can I kiss you?'

'Hm......'

Hani turned to face Hyejeong, and stood tiptoes, her face drawing closer to Hyejeong's .

Unknown to them both, Seolhyun was watching, widemouthed. She finally exploded emotionally and physically. She pushed the people in front of her out of her way, and yanked away Hyejeong away from Hani.

'HEY! WHAT'CHA THINK YOU DOING!' Hani screamed. Although she was screaming at the top of her lungs, the music was too loud, and the only people aware of her screaming were Hyejeong and Seolhyun.

'YOU CAN"T DO THAT!" Seolhyun screamed back, her anger fueled.

'WHY NOT? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND? I DON'T THINK SO. IF SHE WAS, SHE WOULDN'T BE DANCING WITH ME EARLIER. AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE'S YOURS? DOES SHE HAVE YOUR NAME ON HER?'

'HEY!' Hyejeong retaliated. 'I"M NOT A PRODUCT TO BE BARGAINED OVER!

'SO?' Hani said fiercely. 'YOU"RE WITH ME RIGHT? HUH? HUHHH?'

'I.....'

Hani gave Hyejeong a hard kiss on her check.

'WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT?'

'Thats it. '

Seolhyun walked forward, and gave Hani a powerful right hook, her fist fueled by rage and emotion. She pushed her ankles off the floor, putting her entire body's weight behind the punch. Her fist connected with Hani's head, and Hani dropped to the floor, knocked out cold. Seolhyun walked over her and spat on her face. She was feeling ssomething shew had never felt before. She was usually a calm and reserved person, but this time her anger overpowered her calmness. Her vision was dizzy, and she felt her legs shaking. Hyejeong stared at Hani, cold out on the floor. She started to kneel down to help her, but froze midway. She looked up at Seolhyun. Even with the club's atmosphere, she could feel the tears in Seolhyun's eyes, and she could see Seolhyun shaking. She grabbed Seolhyun's hand, and lead her out of the club.

'We're leaving.'

'Why? You don't even care about me.'

'We're going home.' Hyejeong said sternly, giving a Seolhyun the killer look.

Seolhyun didn't have the attitude nor the strength to resist. She simply allowed her self to be dragged out. During the car ride home, she said nothing. She simply slumped against the window, as Hyejeong pushed the lamborghini to the max on the empty night streets. When they got home, Seolhyun burst through the door, crying. She ran to her bed and lay down, head down. Hyejeong came in a minute, and put a hand on Seolhyun.

'Hey' She said as gently and warmly as she could. 'What's wrong?'

 

 

 

 

 

HEYYYY sorry for  the late update again :( this is much as I could type in the short period of time I had. Do you guys like it? I tried something different this time. What do you guys think? let me know :) And thanks to all thos who commented! I really love reading them, they really keep me going. It dosen't seem like much, but it makes a big difference.  Until next time la! And don't forget to send me mail!

*SEOLHYUN FIGHTING* *HYEJEONG FIGHTING*