Problems

Story of two

Yuna stared into the distance as she stood on the bus, her earphones plugged in. Her mind was racing. Yuna was the sort of person that knew about everything. She knew who were couples in class, who were fighting, basically a central link of information in class. How had this managed to slip pass her? Hyejeong was such a strong person. What could have caused this. Her family was out of town, and she only had a few friends. That meant the only thing left was

Seolhyun.

Something had happened between Hyejeong and Seolhyun.

And it wasn't pretty.

Yuna's brilliant work started to work. Hyejeong had gone to work for the past week, so it was a perfect oppportunity for stuff to happen. Seolhyun was basically alone, and she hadn't called Yuna and Jimin for lunch, so...

A third person?

As she slowly began to piece the story together, she arrived at the pier. It was sort of a special for Hyejeong and Yuna. They spent many pieces of their childhood there. She walked to the edge of the pier, and instantly recognized the person in frontof her. Hyejeong had driven her lamborghini up to the pier, and was leaning on it. Through the darkness, Yuna could see only the outline of Hyejeong. She was leaning on her car, one of her legs bent. Head faced upwards, staring up into the stars. Yuna slowly approached the girl.

'Hey...' Yuna started.

'What did I do wrong...' Hyejeong muttered. 'What did I do to deserve this...'

Yuna could feel the pain in her voice. Hyejeong's voice was almost lifeless. Drained. Tired. Yuna gulped when she heard Hyejeong's voice. How long had it been she had heard this level of dispair?

'Ah....Hyejeongshi don't be like that....' 

Yuna went up to Hyejeong and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She shook her 'sister' reassuringly.

'It's going to be fine.'

'How are you so sure?'

'Well....' Yuna contiuned slowly, 'I've got a basic idea of what happened. In the time period, Seolhyun hooked up with another girl.'

'How...did you know? Nevermmind.....you're Yuna.. that pretty much explains everything.'

'I thought today was your last day? Where is Seolhyun?'

'She said her 'friend' was alone, and her parents were out of town, so the 'friend' needed some company.' Tears began froming from Hyejeong's eyes as she said that. And Yuna could see it. She wiped away the tears gently with a tissue.

'And might I ask who is that 'friend'?'

'Hyeri. Lee Hyeri.'

'HYERI?' Yuna squealed. She had a few candidates in mind, ut she never expected it would be Hyeri.

'Ya' Hyejeong said, the sadness still in her voice. 'They even shared an umbrella together. On their first day of meeting. even I haven't done that with her...'

'Sheeshhh, that Bish needs to take a hike' Yuna muttered. 'Didn't she know that Seolhyun was with you?'

'You think? Would she be so aggresive if she knew?'

'ok ok, calm down...' Yuna, said trying to sooth her friend.

A cool night wind blew across the pier. The two girls raised their faces to the wind, enjoying the sensation. The two of them, at the pier. Just the two of them. It brought back so many memories.

'Thanks Yuna' Hyejeong said, taking Yuna's hand. 'I'm so glad you came into my life. We're practically sisters, right? You were the only person I could call.'

'Ah, it's fine. I'd come anytime. Remember i'll be there.' Yuna said sweetly, give Hyejeong's hand a squeeze.

The two continued to admire the view for a while. A lot had changed since they were kids. But this hadn't. The old pier made from wooden boards, the sea, the calm crashing of the waves, and obviously the night sky. The deep black night sky, with stars flashing and there. Somethings just didn't change, just like the friendship the two shared. 

'So? You're Seo Yuna. You know what I should do now? For once i'm coming to you for advice.'

'Um.....' Yuna mumbled. For the first time in her life she was faced with a question she couldn't answer. 

'I think for once...... you should do nothing....'

'Really? Are you kidding me?'

'Seo Yuna does not kid around when it comes to matters like these,' Yuna replied bravely. ' You sort of left Seolhyun before, right? How does it feel now? As she spends less and less time with you, she'll be able to decide. Either she'll leave Hyeri and come back to you, or she'll apologize with you and run off with Hyeri. Now I don't know the roots of your relationship, but if she really loves you, she'll come back. All you have to do is wait. Give some time for her guilt to sink in. Sound good?'

'No' Hyejeong snapped. 'No no NO!!! I... need her...to come back to me....now. I want to hold her, to kiss her and to never let go. I want her to be mine.' Hyejeong confessed, her voice starting to choke up. ' I can't wait any longer..... the past week has been-' 

Yuna wrapped around her arms around Hyejeong, pulling the taller girl in her embrace. She ushered Hyejeong's head on her shoulders, and began slowly her hair.

'I know it's been hard for you...' Yuna said gently, pouring all her love into her voice. 'I know you've had to do a lot of work, and come home to find your love running off with someone else...'

With that, Hyejeong's eyes became waterfalls; she began to cry uncontrolably. Her whole body shook with emotion and pain, even Yuna felt her clothes get wet from Hyejeong's tears. Hyejeong dug her nails into Yuna's back, unable to control herself anymore. Her helpless wails grew louder and louder, resonating in the night. Seeing her friend like that, even strong Yuna couldn't hold back, and a tear slipped her eye.

'But life sometimes just a bish right? All we have to get through these moments. When life knocks you down, you get back up. If Seolhyun dosen't want you it's her loss right? Remember ah Hyejeongshi, no matter WHAT you do, i'll be there for you. And so will Jimin, Chanmi, Choa, Mina, and the whole gang. I know you don't have many friends at school, and I understand why. But PLEASE REMEMBER that there are people that love you in this world. The gang and I will stand by you no matter what. We'll be your side, providing our relentless support. Heck, we'd follow you to the ends of the earth, to the gates of hell if you told us to. I know you've been through a lot, but you've always been strong, right? So, Shin Hyejeong, I want-no, I NEED you to be strong this time. Not just for yourself, but for everyone too. I can't stand seeing you like this. It pains me greatly too. Don't worry ok? Everything will get better. Just hang in there for these couple of days, ok?'

Hyejeong continuned to cry for a moments, but after a while, the crying slowly turned to sobbing. Yuna gave Hyejeong a couple of pats on her back, reassuring her. Hyejeong finally lifted her head, and looked at Yuna.

Yuna gave a sweet smile, seeing her friend recover. She wiped Hyejeong's tears with the back of her hands, smiling. She placed both of her hands on Hyejeong's cheeks.

'That's the Hyejeong I know. The Hyejeong that will face her matters head on no matter the odds. Now, I need you to listen. I want you to be?'

'Strong' Hyejeong answered, her answer muffled by Yuna's hands on her cheeks.

'I need to be strong for?'

'A couple of days

'Because everything will be?'

'Alright. Revert back to normal.'

Hyejeong took Yuna's hands in hers and a gave them a quick kiss.

'Thanks for coming. I really needed this.'

'Anytime gurl' Yuna replied comically.

'Ya. I would have probably jumped if it wasn't for you.'

'Dont say things like that!' Yuna pouted 'I still need you in my life you know.'

'haha. As i need you. Thanks again. I'm so glad I met you at the playground that day.'

Yuna gave a happy laugh, 'We used to play all the time at that playground.'

'yea....'

Hyejeong reached forward and gave Yuna a big hug, this time being the 'bigger spoon'. The hug wasn't just a normal hug, nor was it a hug between lovers. It was something more than that. It was a proof of the girl's long lasting friends ship. It represented all the challenges had been through, and how they had got through those challenges together. It represented love and had for each other, a special type of love between siblings. They expressed their emotion through that hug, the gratitiude and thanks towards one another. How they relished each other's company. 

'Hmmm.... it's been so long since we did this' Yuna said, still holding on to  Hyejeong. 'Just the two of us. At this exact spot. In that exact position. It brings back so much...'

'Hmmm....  yea... I... missed this' Hyejeong admitted.

They finally released each other, and gave each other a smile.

'Shall I give you a ride home?' Hyejeong asked. 'Since I called you out on such short notice....and for everything you did...'

'Naw..... it's ok.... i'd do anything for you.'

'No seriously I can drive you home! You don't live far from me anyway...'

'No really...it's ok...'

'You know I can drive faster than the bus right? And Mina's probably waiting for you.'

Yuna suddenly stared at Hyejeong, wide-eyed. She slowly understood the weight of Hyejeong's words. Mina. Oh her sweet Mina was waiting for her. And what had they been doing before she left? O right...that... Without hesitating she sprinted to Hyejeong's car, and buckled herself in.

'Pls hurry....'

Hyejeong laughed. Hard. Yuna was a stubborn person, you could never win an arguement with her. However one name was able to reduce her defenses to a rubble. What a wonder love was.

'Yes... coming....' 

Hyejeong drove Yuna home, the two talking on the way. As they arrived, Yuna quickly got out and ran to her apartment.

'Stay strong ah Hyejeong! I'm rooting for you! Hyejeong HWAITING!' Without giving a chance for Hyejeong to reply, she disapeared into her house.

Hyejeong gave a light chuckle. Her friend could be really funny at times. So closed the door and drove home.

Her mind had been cleared by Yuna from any more bad news. She knew where she stood, and where Seolhyun and Hyeri stood. All she had to do was wait, right? She could do that.

Hyejeong drove up to her apartment slowly, keeping the engine quiet, not wanting to make any sound. She approached her door and took a deep breath. She entered.

'Hey, i'm home...'

Hyejeong found Seolhyun and a stranger with short hair on the couch, their faces inches apart.

Hyejeong turned around and ran, fresh tears forming, her heart at the bottom of the ocean, pierced.

 

HEEYYYy heres another quick chapter guys :) I know it's not very long but it was all I could manage. Did you guys like it? AND THANKS ALL THE COMMENTS AND MAIL I RECIEVED I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW THEM MY HEART FLEW TO THE SKY AND IT MADE MY DAY IM SO HAPPY GUYS AND TOUCHED THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHH I LOVE ALL OF YOUU!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IM FEELING RIGHT NOW I COULD CHURN OUT A MILLION WORDS JUST ON HOW IM FEELING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! So much pink love from you guys @@