Meeting the pack

Story of two

'I wish this would last forever..' Seolhyun said sweetly.

After the whole 'phone call' incident, Hyejeong and Seolhyun had gone for another round, then cuddled and sat on the sofa, watching tv. The weather was rather cold, and the heater didn't seem to be working. They sat close to each other, Hyejeong's arm wrapped around Seolhyun, Seolhyun's head resting on Hyejeong's shoulder, with a blanket draped over both of them. After a while, Seolhyun started playing with Hyejeong's hair.

'Hmmm....that's not possible....' Hyejeong admitted.

'ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME?' Seolhyun exploded, staring up at Hyejeong, alarmed.

'NO! I could never do that.' Hyejeong gave Seolhyun a quick peck, causing the younger to blush. No matter how many times they kisses, Seolhyun still seemed to be embarrassed, and Hyejeong absouletly loved this fact.

'I'm going to dinner with a group of friends. Yuna's gonna be there, and she told me to bring someone, so you wanna come?'

'Unnie..i'm not sure if I can meet your other friends...I didn't even know you had other friends...' Seolhyun teased.

Just after she said that, Hyejeong, pushed off Seolhyun's head off her shoulder, and pulled off her arm wordlessly.

'NOOOO UNNIE I"M SORRY!!!!" Seolhyun quickly apologized, placing Hyejeong's arms back on shoulder, snuggling closer. ''I'm sure you have lots of good friends unnie.'

'Good' Hyejeong said, smiling. 'So you'll go?'

'Um....sure.....

'Don't worry' Hyejeong said reassuringly. 'Yuna's also got a new girlfriend, so if you meet her, we might be able to go on double dates!'

'But unnie, I want you for myself...'

'I thought you said I had lots of good friends! You can't be so selfish you know.'

'I can be so selfish, because you said you were mine. I'm not giving you up for anyone...' Seolhyun whispered, clambering over Hyejeong, boldly staring into her eyes. Hyejeong cupped Seolhyun' face in her soft hands, Seolhyun relishing the touch. She puller Seolhyun's face close to hers and gave her a long slow kiss. There no intense action, just soft kissing. When they finally seperated, Seolhyun lay down on Hyejeong, her body already acustomed to the contours of Hyejeong's body.

'You've gotten bolder' Hyejeong admited.

'That's because my property was trying to run away. Again.'

'Ah... I see... don't worry" Hyejeong said, puller Seolhyun to her closer than ever. 'I won't leave you.' She then turned to look at the TV. 'Hey! Who's that reporter? The lady on the right in the suit? She looks pretty hot.'

Seolhyun smacked Hyejeong playfully, but Hyejeong decided to continue, staring at the TV. 

'Look at that beautiful face, and those curves through that suit...' 

Seolhyun then couldn't take it anymore, and placed both of her hands on Hyejeong's face, turning her head to face her own. However, Hyejeong simply, wriggled free, and looked at the tv again. 

' Imagine what she would look like . O..... that'd be nice....' 

Seolhyun pulled Hyejeong to face her again, pouting hard.

'Am I not enough ah Shin Hyejeong?'

'You are enough, but the woman in the tv just...'

Seolhyun released Hyejeong, giving out a loud groan, and stomped out of the living, muttering curses. Hyejeong burst out laughing, curling up into a ball, covering her stomach. After her laughter finally subsided, she heard water flowing in the bathroom, and decided it was time to make up with her girlfriend, whom seemingly couldn't stand her talking about women. She walked into the bathroom, and found the bathroom door half-opened. 'Was this on purpose?' Hyejeong though. Perhaps this was her girlfriends invitation. And hell yes she was accepting it. She tiptoed into the bathroom quietly, and found it steaming with condensation. She quietly took off her clothes. Seolhyun was humming to herself, and the water noise hadn't stopped, which meant Seolhyun was unaware of Hyejeong's presence. She mentally counted to three, then burst in the shower, hugging Seolhyun from the back tightly.

'AHHHHH!!!! SHIN HYEJEONG WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! GET THE OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

'But I don't wanna leave you..... you're so hot and y...'

'You done admiring you news anchor?' Seolhyun snapped.

'Ah... I was actually thinking about you...'

'Really? It didn't seem like it.'

'Come on, don't be like this Seolhyunshiiiii'

Hyejeong slowly drew her hands all over Seolhyun's body, over her wet smooth thighs, over her flawless tummy, up and down her arm.

'Hmm..... you're on the right track...' Seolhyun murmured.

Hyejeong spun Seolhyun around, facing her. She kisses the girl on the mouth, letting her enjoy some tongue action. 

'I'm sorry Seolhyun. Let me wash you.'

'Let you wash me? I'd pay for you to wash me.'

The two spent the next twenty minutes in the shower, playing with each other and washing each other. By the time they came out, it was almost time to get ready. They both got dressed, Hyejeong choosing Seolhyun clothes. Hyejeong had put on a pair of black jeans, black t-shirt, and her iconic red leather jacket. Seolhyun wore a pair of black leggings, and a white shirt. The stupid cartoon shirts were gone for good.

'Unnie' Seolhyun asked. 'We taking your car?'

'Seolhyun, baby.' Hyejeong replied. 'The car is too...'much' for occassions like this. We're riding my bike.'

'Are you sure it's safe...?'

'You don't trust me? You don't trust in my skill?' Hyejeong challenged comically.

'No no no. I wouldn't even trust you with a knife and an apple, let alone a motorbike.'

'Trust me la. It's more fun than the car.

'Ok...' They got on Hyejeong's bike. It was a sleek, red, ducatti. Seolhyun gasped when she saw it. 

'I didn't know you were THIS rich.'

'meh. Comes with the bad family.'

Seolhyun decided to remain silent after hearing Hyejeong's reply. Hyejeong put on a sleek black helmet, and gave one to Seolhyun. Hyejeong flicked the controls, and the bike let out a fuel roar. Seolhyun wrapped her arms around Hyejeong's waist, nervous. Hyejeong smiled. It was nice to feel her girlfriend holding on to her, especially when she was scared. Right off the bat, after turning into the main road, Hyejeong floored the controls, pushing the bike to the max. All the horsepower and torque caused the bike to lurch forward, Seolhyun now practically squeezing Hyejeong's waist. 

'UNNIE SLOW DOWN!!!!!!" Seolhyun wailed.

'I CAN"T HEAR YOUUU" Hyejeong shouted back.

They continued like this until their destination. They arrived at a local resturant. It was neither fancy nor cheap. As Seolhyun got off the bike, she quickly grabbed the nearest streetlight.

' i'm never doing this again...' Seolhyun cursed.

Hyejeong gave a short chuckle. 'We still have the way back.'

'I'm taking the train.'

No you're not. You hate the train.'

'I know. But the bike is something else.'

'Ill drive slower.'

'Fine.'

Hyejeong helped Seolhyun stand, playing around a bit. They went into the resturant, and found Yuna and a couple of friends sitting at a large table. Hyejeong approached them boldly, Seolhyun timidly behind. Yuna was there, sitting next to Mina. Jimin was also there, her boyfriend Iron tagging along. Choa, Chanmi was also there, along with a couple of other boys.

'Hey guys.'

'YO!!! HOWS MA DEMON DOING!!!!' Jimin squealed. 'With such a bike, why are you so late?' Jimin said with a wink.

Hyejeong gave Jimin a death glare, and Jimin in return gave her the finger.

'Hey guys... I'm Seolhyun, a freshman at the school. I'm Hyejeong's um...'

'GIRLFRIEND!!" Yuna burst out. 'HYEJEONG FINALLY GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!' The whole table burst into a jeer, causing Seolhyun to blush furiously, Hyejeong ignoring all the jeers. 

'I'm not the only one with a new girlfriend...' Hyejeong said slyly, looking at Yuna.

'BAAHHHHH' Choa suddenly bursted. 'It was pretty obvious, wasn't it? She was always looking at her in class, and ALWAYS had lunch together.'

'Mina, you...' Seolhyun muttered, astounded. Mina nodded shyly, a small embarrassed grin on her face. 

The night pretty much went on in the same manner, with sme teasing and casual talking. Timid at first, Seolhyun slowly got to know the names of the social group, as was dragged into their antics. As the night drew on, the conversation gradually turned to more sensitive topic.

'So Yuna and Mina...' Chanmi slurred. 'You guys have been going on secretly for QUITE some time now. You ever did 'it' before?'

Mina's suddenly changed to a shade of hot red, while Yuna, being more experienced in these affairs, took up the defense.

'It's none of your business. My regular life is none of your business.'

The table let a loud cheer,  Yuna then boldly gave Mina a lod smooch on the cheek. The cheering grew even louder, with even the new Seolhyun joining in. Yuna turned her head comically, and stared at Hyejeong. 

'Heyyyyy, look at the new couple, sitting so peacefully over there...' Yuna said, her lips growing into a smile. 'Why dont we get some action from you guys?????'

'YEAHHH!!!" Jimin added. 'You two haven't shown any display of...intimacy tonight...'

'Really guys...' Hyejeong sighed.

Seolhyun suddenly moved on her own, and gave Hyejeong a long kiss on the mouth, playfully rustling Hyejeong's hair in a vigorous way. The table reacted even more insanely. Chanmi was screaming at the top of her breath. Iron had stood up, slammed his drink on the table and was clapping like a retarded seal. Yuna simply stared at Seolhyun wide-mouthed.

'Who though would have that you had grown so bold...?' Yuna said to Seolhyun.

Seolhyun shrugged. 'When you have Hyejeong as your girlfriend, you'll understand.'

'Two weird people. A demon and a freshman. A match made in heaven' Yuna muttered. 

After a few more rounds of dares, the group finally disbanded. Jimin ordered Iron to carry her home. Being the top madam, Iron could do nothing but carry out the order. Chanmi and Choa left with the group of boys, laughing all the way. Mina hung on to Yuna on the way out, possibly exhausted. Hyejeong and Seolhyun, wanting to make the most of the night, decided to take a walk. They found a small park, and hand in hand, they walked together, enjoying each others company. 

'So? You like my friends?' Hyejeong asked.

'Yeah. They're funny as hell.' Seolhyun admitted. 'I understand why you're so close to them. The atmosphere was great. They REALLY know how to have fun.'

'Hmmm. You haven't even met their wilder side.'

'I'd love to see that' Seolhyun laughed.

'I'm not that sure...' Hyejeong laughed. 'They can do pretty stupid things.'

'Exactly! Everything is fun with them.'

'You understand why i'm like that at school?'

'I do Unnie.'

'They really good friends.' Hyejeong expresed. ' They understand me very well, and I understand who they are. They might be silly and obnoxious, but in the end they're good people. I prefer not to hang out with stupid people. They're just plain annoying. They ask the wrong questions, and say the wrong things. Basically, they get on the way of your life.'

'Don't say that Unnie! How long have you known them for? That's why you know them so well. Maybe you should start giving other people chances to show their true selves. You never know what they could be hiding. Moreover, when you graduate, you're gonna have to meet different people for business and stuff like that. More importantly, you wouldn't have met me if you hadn't opened up. '

'Thats different. You're good and you're hot and you're fly.'

'My point is, try to meet new people. Okay? Do it for me?'

'Fine' Hyejeong muttered. 'They're not gonna accept me anyways.'

'That's because of your reputation!'

'And i'd like to keep it that way. My circle small.'

'Just PLEASEEE TRRRYYY OKKIEE? You can't live your entire life like this.'

'Yes mother...' Hyejeong replied, clearly annoyed.

They walked for a little longer, enjoying the silence, hands still intertwined.

'Unnie. Tomorrow's monday right? Don't we have school?'

'You are correct, student Seolhyun.'

'It's two in the morning, and we aren't home yet.'

'So?'

'Nothing. Guess we'll switch to home-schooling. '

Hyejeong gave a light chuckle.

'Hyejeong ah' Seolhyun continued. 'Thanks for taking me out tonight. I had a lot of fun, and met a lot of people.'

'You're welcome, baby.' Hyejeong said sweetly. 

'Are you gonna talk to me at school from now on?'

I'll think about it.'

'Unnie i'm not asking for a favour. Just simple conversation.'

'Meh...my voice is priceless...'

'UNNIE!' Seolhyun playfully said, slapping Hyejeong on the arm.

'Sure sure. I'll talk to you. Just come and hang out with my friends. But don't blame me if other people stop talking to you.'

'It wont happen to me. Unlike you, i'm y and charming.'

They walked out of the park, and got back on Hyejeong's bike. They got on wordlessly, and as Hyejeong drove home, Seolhyun fell peacefully asleep on her Hyejeong's back. 

 

HEYYY GUYYYYYSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Here's the promised update. Sorry to keep you guys worried, but i'm doing my best to solve my family issues. I'm still considering this fic, if it's worth continuing. Anyway, THANKS FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTED AND SENT ME FANMAIL!!!!! Seeing them makes me feel happy, and gives me energy to continue on writing. Anyway, thanks for all the support!!!

*Gives all readers virtual hot chocolate*

Seoljeong hwaiting!!