Phonecall

Story of two

'Hmmmm' Hyejeong mumbled. She just woken up, and the first thing she felt was a pair of legs against hers. Hyejeong immediately smiled, realising what the familliar feeling was. She looked down and found Seolhyun snuggling close to her. The girl had managed to stuff her own pair legs between Hyejeong's, and her body was as physically close as possible to Hyejeong's. The girls had sleep together in the same bed many times, but this was the first time they were both trully . Hyejeong could feel Seolhyun's smooth, bare legs touching her's, she could feel her chest rising and falling softly. She took a quick look at her clock.

It was two. In the morning. 

What had compelled her to wake up so late? Then she remembered. She remembered last night. Or more specifically very early in the morning.

Their offical 'first time'

And Hyejeong remembered every moment of it. She remembered the moans, the sighs, the heat. She remembered how aggresive Seolhyun was last night, desperate. She also remembered how she had responded equally aggresively.

When would they get the chance to do that again?

All of a sudden, her phone buzzed, snapping Hyejeong out of her dream. There was a text notification 'where are you??' Then she remembered. She had told Yuna to wait for her at two at the mall. They were going shopping. She was late. Again. She scrambled out of bed, her mind reeling. Why was she always late? Was is because of her new roommate? She put on a pair of underwear, shorts, and a t-shirt. As she turned to look in the mirror, she felt a pair of arms snake around her waist, followed by the warm sensation of a chest against her back. 

'Unnie...why did you leave me...' Seolhyun complained, half-awake.

'I'm not leaving you. I'm late. I'm meeting up with Yuna.' Hyejeong said hurriedly, fixing her hair. 

'You promised that you would be mine, and you would never leave my side.'

'I'm not leaving. I'm going out to meet a friend. And i'm coming back.'

'You said you would be mine.'

'...'

'When are you meeting up?' Seolhyun asked. 

'Mall at two' Hyejeong relied, trying to brush off Seolhyun's arm.

'You're late. What's the point of going?'

At the moment, Hyejeong's cell starting ringing. Hyejeong shrugged out of Seolhyun's craddle to pick it up. It was Yuna.

'..' Hyejeong muttered.

'Hey...' Hyejeong answered.

'You're still in bed aren't you' A experated Yuna said on the other side of the line.

'No. I'm really awake.'

'Then why aren't you here?' Yuna demanded, getting impatient.

'I'll come right n-' She once again felt Seolhyun holding her. Only this time, Seolhyun wa grinding herself against Hyejeong, swaying their hips in circles. Hyejeong felt her face redden, feeling Seolhyun's bare body rubbing against hers.

'Um... I uh... have stuff to do..' Hyejeong managed.

'What stuff!' 

'Just some stuff.... normal stuff...' Hyejeong could feel herself getting wet. Seolhyun had s an arm around and was steadily massaging her chest. 

'You're with your new girlfriend, aren't you..' Yuna muttered, defeated.

'NO!!' Hyejeong snapped. At that moment, Seolhyun started nibbling on Hyejeong's ear, then raining kisses down her neck.

'I... i kind of am...' Hyejeong admitted.

'Fine...' Yuna said. 'You still up for tonight?'

'Yea.' 

'Great!' Yuna said, seeming to light up. 'And can i bring a friend?'

'Sure! You got a girlfriend too?' Hyejeong said slyly. She quickly grabbed Seolhyun's hand, which was steadily heading between her legs.

'Um... sort of? Bring your's too. Bye!'

Hyejeong lightly set her phone down, and turned to face Seolhyun, was staring intently at her face with puppy eyes.

'You seemed to be enjoying youself' 

Seolhyun nodded vigoursly, keeping up her puppy eyes.

'It was very disturbing.'

Seolhyun moved forward, then melted into Hyejeong's grasp.

'I had no choice. You were going to leave me. Again.'

'I wasn't going to leave you. And I was going to come back.' Hyejeong repeated.

Seolhyun shook her childishly.' I don't care. You said you were mine. If I tell you to stay, you stay. You don't get out of bed without me.'

'I....' Hyejeong shook her head in disbelief. Her girlfriend was acting incredibly childish, but it wasn't that bad at all.

'Aye' Hyejeong replied gravely. She released her Seolhyun, and stared down into her eyes. 'I'm yours. I'll follow you to the ends of the earth, and i'll love you for as long as the end of time. And when you wake up, you'll feel my bare body wrapped around yours, protecting you and giving you warmth. Seolhyun was unable to comply. She simply stared at Hyejeong, her cheeks flaring. She raised her head to Hyejeong's shoulder, as to hide her embarassment. 'How was Hyejeong able to have this effect on her?' Seolhyun wondered. Hyejeong was y, foxy, her body was hot, model-like, her voice was sweet raspy when needed. How was it possible to create such a perfect creature?

'Unnie... I love you too...' Was all that Seolhyun could manage.

Hyejeong chuckled at her girlfriend's reaction. She loved it when Seolhyun got embarrassed, especially when it was because of her.

 

Hey guys, sorry for the delayed and short update. I've been really busy lately, something big happened in my family, but I PROMISE i'll try to update tomorrow. And what did you guys think? Was it good? I've been thinking about abandoning this fic, and maybe starting a new one. feel like giving this one up. BE SURE to tell me what you think in the comments, OR SEND ME MAIL! my energy and motivation come froms there. Seriously, the mail i reciever is great. Keep it up guys! Until next time!