Moving on

Story of two

 

 

 

Seolhyun looked out of her taxi window as she greeted her new home for the coming four years. Her new apartment was a small two story building, aligned with many others that looked alike. She paid the taxi driver, and grabbed her luggage. She had just moved to this area of Korea. After the tragic accident of her parents, she had moved to another area of Korea, got an apartment with a new roommate, and determined to start a new life. She approached her door with curiousity, looking forward to her new apartment. She knocked on the door lightly, but no reply came. Seolhyun decided to enter slowly, with a gentle "hello?" No one seemed to be there. She let down her heavy luggage, and looked at her new living place.

The apartment was small but cozy,with a living room and a dining room, the toilet door next to the living room. And what came out of that room gave Seolhyun the shock of her life.

"Uh...hi?" The creature spoke. Seolhyun was unable to take her eyes off her. The girl was dressed in a simple bathrobe, showing off her long, vicious legs. Her hair was half done, curled into a messy bun.

"Ummm could you stop staring please?"

"I'm sorry..." Seolhyun stammered. "I just...uh...." She continued staring, unable to take her eyes of the goddess that stood before her.

"The name"s Hyejeong" the taller girl replied. "I guess you're my new roommate? What's you're name?"

"Kim Seolhyun! Uh... I'm new here, please take care of me!" Seolhyun felt her cheeks redden, as Hyejeong continued to stand before her. She could smell Hyejeong "s freshly shampooed hair, and those eyes. They just pierced her soul with a longing and desire. 

"I'll... just go up to my room...." Seolhyun stammered.

"Sure. Make yourself at home" Hyejeong replied, uninterested.

Seolhyun made her way to her room, setting her things down. The room was small but comy, the bed a bit a small. She quickly sat down on her bed.

What was that feeling she got just back there? When she looked at Hyejeong, her heart seemed to beat faster, and her body.... Seemed to heat up. What was this feeling? 

She decided to take another look at Hyejeong. The girl    

was on her phone, seemingly  unamused. Seolhyun once again couldn't take her eyes off her. Hyejeong had now put on a single long white t-shirt, and her long legs reflected light from the dim lamp, and the t-shirt showed bits of her skin. Seolhyun felt the beating in her chest rise again, but then Hyejeong looked in her direction. She quickly scampered back into her room, her checks red as an apple again. She heard a low chuckle, which didn't really help at all. She closed the door, and decided to drift to sleep.

heyyyyyy how was that? I know it's not pretty good I'm very very new at this :) leaving in the comments or send my mail about what you would want me to write! My mind is like a blank piece of paper right now... Until next time!