Getting closer...

Story of two

Hyejeong groaned as felt rays of sunlight hit her eyes. She tried to get up, but something seemed to be firmly latched on to her. She looked at her side, and found a cute Seolhyun holding her tight. Seolhyun's head was resting in the crook of her neck, her arms wrapped behind Hyejeong's back. Her legs were stuffed Hyejeong's and Hyejeong could feel the pure smoothness of Seolhyun's. She let out a smile at the sight. Who would've though she would be sleeping in the same bed with a girl she had just met days ago? She looked at her bedside clock. 

It read 10:30.

Were they late?

Hyejeong scrambled out of bed, her mind in shock. She quickly pulled off her T-shirt, then shook awake Seolhyun. Seolhyun groaned, being interupted by the best sleep she ever had. She looked up at Hyejoeng.

'Good morning Unnie. Last night was really fun....' Seolhyun said dreamily, pratically half asleep. 

'KIM SEOLHYUN!' Hyejeong shouted. 'ITS 10:30! WE"RE LATE!!!!'

'Unnie..... it's saturday.....what are we late for?'

'It's saturday? Hyejeong looked at her clock, confused. Her mind quickly sent out messages.

'Hyejeong. Today is saturday. Saturday is a holiday. There is no school on holidays. Therefore you are not late.' Hyejeong stared at her window in disbelief. What she really that dumb? What was happening to her?

Seolhyun finally realised her unnie's mistake. Laughter erupted from her as she curled up on the bed, unable to control herself anymore. She then starting to hit the bed with her arm, in effort to stop herself from laughing, but to avail. 

'YAHHHH" Hyejeong shouted. 'This happens to everyone ok? Even you-HEY STOP LAUGHING AT ME!'

Seolhyun's laughter finally started to subside, and managed to look at Hyejeong.

'Well, unnie, at least you look good in your underwear.'

Hyejeong reddened once again, and she looked at herself. There she was. Standing in only her underwear. In front of Seolhyun. 

Why was this happening to her? Hyejeong had had enough. It was time for a comeback.

'Of course I look good. I look good in anything.'

'....'

She walked seductively over to Seolhyun, waiting for her in bed. Seolhyun's breath started to quicken again, and her eyes never left Hyejeong's.

Hyejeong said with a smile, 'you want it?'

Seolhyun nodded, unable to produce any form of speech.

Hyejeong shrugged. 'Too bad. I'm going to bath. Bye'

'UNNIEEEEE' Seolhyun cried, watching her goddess walk away. 'COME BACK PLEASEEEE'

'Naw. I'm going for a shower.'

Hyejeong left Seolhyun sitting in her bed, alone, pouting. She stepped into the shower, and got a weird sensation.

'Why did she feel so refreshed?' She looked at the mirror. The big dark circles around her eyes were gone, and the tiredness from her shoulders was gone. Was this because of the good night's she got. If Seolhyun could work this type of magic on her body in one night, she could really get used to this.  

She wrapped a towel around herself, and got out of the shower, only to find a scantly clad Seolhyun staring at her again. But this time she wasn't just staring. was curled into a pout, and she was gunning down Hyejeong with the best puppy eyes she could muster. However, luckily for Hyejeong, she had seen better puppy eyes before, namely herself in the mirror, but she decided to give in.

'Alright, you win Seolhyun. What do you want?'

'...'

'I'll make the bed.'

'...'

'How bout some breakfast?'

'...'

'How bout I take you out'

'Like a date?'

'No. Because you're not my girlfriend. We'll do the same things people do on dates, but it won't be a date.'

'...'

Seolhyun intensified her puppy eyes, peering right into Hyejeong's soul.

'Fine. It's a date.'

Seolhyun's puppy face quickly morphed into a huge grin, and gave Hyejeong a quick hug. 

'I'll also be looking forward to breakfast.' She said with a wink.

'But it's nearly eleven...' Hyejeong complained. 'How bout we go out for lunch?'

'A promise is a promise.' Said Seolhyun with a teacher's accent. ' And I want to try your cooking.'

'Fine.' Hyejeong said. 'please take a seat at table one, MADAM.'

Seolhyun sat skipped to the table playfully, while Hyejeong went to the kitchen to make breakfast, all the while having thoughts race in her head. What did this girl really want from her. Sure as hell she was cute, but was she serious for a relationship? And coming back to realit, where would she even take Seolhyun today? It had been some time since she been on a date. What would they even do. For a whole afternoon? Then the answer dawned on her.

Shopping. 

The one single thing two girls could do for a whole afternoon and not even show the slighest amount of boredom. Hyejeong guessed it would be rather easy. To be honest, Seolhyun didn't really know how to dress. her shorts were baggy and weren't really that short; they didn't show enough of her legs. Her t-shirts were cheesy and not fashionable, and she had no leggings, a nesscity for a girl. There was a huge shopping mall nearby, with enough outlets to last a lifetime. 

After a quick breakfast, the girls both got dressed. Hyejeong was wear black leggings with a white short and a leather jacket. And much to her dosmay, Seolhyun was wearing her baggy shorts again. With a loose-fitting cartoon t-shirt. Hyejeong swore she could weep for Seolhyun's fashion choices. 

'Seolhyun. Today we are going shopping. And pretty much i'll teach you to not dress up like a dork.'

'Unnie, do I really look that bad?'

'Yes, you look really bad, but what do you mean?'

'A couple of friends said that I dress up like a middle-schooler.'

'You want the painful hard truth?'

'Yes unnie...'

'You look like you belong in an elementary school.'

Seolhyun looked at Hyejeong blankly, clearly disapointted. 

'Don't worry ah Seolhyun. I'll fix you up today, and on Monday you'll be thew second-hottest girl in school.'

Seolhyun's blank face slowly streched into a smile, then saddened again.

'Unnie, i'm really poor ah......my uncle isn't that rich.....'

'Kim Seolhyun, do you what my father does for a living? Neither do I. But what I know he's filthy rich, so rich he sends me a wad of bills every month. So rich he can set up a company if I give him a call. So i'll treat you ok? This is a date right?'

'Hyejeong unnie.... I can't allow you to do that.'

'You can't, but i can. Come on. It's fine. It's gonna be a One Fine Day.'

Seolhyun smiled,' ok, so are we taking the train?'

'The train?' Hyejeong replied as she had never of it before. ' I'm driving.'

'You....have a car?'

'Come on. I'll show you.'

There walked out of the house, and Hyejeong led Seolhyun to a small garage behind the apartment.

'This is a garage? I though it was storage.'

Hyejeong didn't even bother to answer. She flicked a switch, causing the doors to open, revealng a sleek, black Lamborghini.

'Hyejeong ah... who are you? You truly have the ride of a demon.' Seolhyun said,  amazed.

'Just get in' Hyejeong replied with a chuckle.

The drive to the mall was quick, and soon they were skipping from store to store. Hyejeong practically dragged Seolhyun around, helping her try on different types of clothes beyond Seolhyun's widlest dreams. She tought Seolhyun many things, such as' One tip when choosing shorts. The shorter the better' or 'Find clothes that show off your curves. You'll be turning heads in no time.'  Hyejeong payed for everthing, with Seolhyun blushing she swiped her card. They travelled from store to store, outlet to outlet. Seolhyun slowly learned the basics of how to choose clothes, how to look good. But more importantly, she learned about her unnie's lifestyle. How she walked with her head up high, how she managed to walk in a store and have everyone stare at her.

In the end, Seolhyun was dressed slim black jeans, and a bright red t-shirt, showing off her body. As they walked back to the car, people murmured as the walked past.

'Are they idols? They're so fly.'

'They sure feel like idols, but i don't recognise them...'

The sky was getting dark, and Seolhyun's stomach was also starting growl. 

'Hyejeong unnie, are we going home for dinner?'

'Who goes home for dinner... don't tell me this is you're first date??'

Seolhyun shyly nodded. 

Hyejeong rolled her eyes,unable to contain her surprise. 'REALLY? SOMEONE WITH YOUR BODY AND YOUR LOOKS HASN"T DATED BEFORE?'

'Sorry to disapoint you unnie' Seolhyun said with a small yet miserabe laugh. 'I don't do the social thing.'

' I don't do it too.' Hyejeong said. 'But even i've dated in high school'

'Thats because you're hot unnie.'

'Fair point' Hyejeong agreed with a nod. ' For dinner, I was thinking some big, like a buffet in a hotel, but i guessed you wouldn't like that. So how bout some of Korea's finest burgers?'

Seolhyun nodded vigoursly. After a whole day of being ordered around by Hyejeong, she needed something to fill her empty stomach, and pretty much one-hundred percent of her self esteem. 

They stopped by a nearby burger shop, and got takeout. Then Hyejoeng drove Seolhyun to a very place. It was a sort of unsed pier. A small amusement park loomed in the distance, a ferris wheel letting off bright lights. The pier itself was dark and quiet. They sat down on the edge of the pier, their legs dangling above the water. They ate their burgers in silence, simply enjoying the view and each other's presence. As a cold night wind blew towards them. Seolhyun leaned her head gently on Hyejeong's shoulder, causing Hyejeong to smile. In return, Hyejeong placed her jacket over Seolhyun, and Seolhyun immediately reddend. She pulled the jacket closer top her nose, and took a deep breath, taking in Hyejeong's exotic smell. Fortuneatly, Hyejoeng din't notice this.

'Hyejeong ah. Thanks for the today. I had a lot of fun. And thanks for showing me around. And the delicious burgers. And everything you've done for me. And simply being in my life.'

Hyejeong let out a small chuckle. 'No thanks needed.  I had a lot of fun too.'

'No seriously.' Seolhyun looked up at Hyejeong. 'I don't know how i would've got this far without you. With all the bullies and whatnot. Im really grateful for you taking me in. Yuna told me that you don't treat everyone so specially, mostly you don't even talk to them.'

'Ah....that damn Yuna...'

'What does that mean Unnie.' Seolhyun asked curiously,' does it mean i'm special?'

'I'm just being a good roommate.' Hyejeong said dismissvely.

'Then can you do me one more favour?'

'Depends......hmm.......name it.'

'Give me a kiss.'

Hyejeong lightly pecked Seolhyun's cheeks.

'You know what I mean Unnie....' Seolhyun complained, pouting. 

Hyejeong's hands suddenly traveresed Seolhyun's body, one hand on her back, the other holding her chin lightly. And under the light of the moon, she gave a Seolhyun a long, meaningful kiss. As Hyejeong pulled back, Seolhyun suddenly lurched forward, wanting more. The slow passionate kiss transformed into a violent and fiery wresting match between two tongues. Seolhyun's eagerness started to grow, her chesting rising faster and faster. ON the other hand, Hyejeong was also starting to feel hot, her tongue pushing deeper and deeper into Seolhyun's mouth. Seolhyun pushed her body closer to Hyejoeng's, eventually sitting in her lap. This was what she had longed for so long. She could feel Hyejeong's lips on her own, and Hyejeong's arms holding her, making her feel safe.

'Unnie...we should do this more often...'

'hmmmm... I think you're right.'

'Hyejeong you can drive fast right?'

'Yah"

'How far away is our apartment?'

'We'll be home in ten.'

'Are you hungry?'

'Yah. I want to eat you out.'

 

 

JJANGGGG!!!! Here you go chapter five. I've got a lot of work to do over the weekend, so the next UPDATE might come a little later. :( sorry guys, i'm doing the best i can. In the meanwhile, thank you to ALL THOSE WHO COMMENTED!! I know the number of commenters is really high, but to be honest, seeing those comments really make me happy, I highly enjoy reading them. Tell me what you want me want to write next! Until nextime!

SEOLJEONG KWAITING!!