Revival

Story of two

'What happened...' Yuna whispered.

It was currently three in the morning. After what had happened at the pier, Hyejeong simply wandered around the streets. She wanted to go home, but the place contained to many memories. Too many special memories, and loving memories. She wandered the streets blindly, just staring forward. She wasn't even thinking of anything. Her mind was blank. Her eyes were sore from all the crying, her voice hoarse was well. But what hurt most was her heart. She had gone through so much, and she was spent. Her heart was no longer able to feel any emotion. She wandered around all night, and perhaps by pure instinct, or imbedded memory, she came across Yuna's house. She knocked on the door. When the door happened, her legs failed and her, and she fell forward-into Yuna's arms.

Yuna was shocked. What the hell happened? It didn't matter. A couple of days Hyejeong was one of the iest women alive. A couple of hours ago she had fallen to a tired, hopeless person. Now, she had just disintegrated. Her shoulders were slumped, and she felt limp. Yuna immediately pulled Hyejeong in, and lay her on the sofa.

'Whats..happenin- OMG I she Ok?' A sleepy Mina said, rushing out of the bedroom.

'What did you think happened?' Yuna scolded. 'Get me a towel. Now!'

Mina rushed in the bathroom, grabbing the nearest towel and soaking it in water. She rushed back out, and laid it on Hyejeong's forehead. Yuna took the towel, slowly dabbing it around Hyejeong's face. She gasped as she moved the towel around. She had never seen her best friend like this. It seemed like she had gone to hell and back.

'it must have been bad...' Yuna muttered.

'How do you think Seolhyun's fairing?' Mina asked.

Yuna suddenly froze. She looked at Mina with a blank face, her mind racing.

'Holy you're actually being helpful.'

'....'

'Message Jimin' Yuna said, turning around to treat Hyejeong. 'Tell her to go to Hyejeong's place. Code H.'

'Alright. And code H?'

'Code Hyejeong just took a hit and Seolhyun also needs our help. You're being stupid again.....'

'Fine' Mina pouted. She gave Jimin the message.

'Alright I think she's feeling better now. Better let her rest.'  Yuna stood back and admired her work. The sweat from Hyejeong's face was gone, and she seemed to be breathing normally. 'Help me get her to the bedroom.'

'Then where will we sleep?' Mina cried.

'YOU will sleep on the couch right here. I will go in and sleep with Hyejeong on the BED. Just to make sure nothing happens.'

'Unnie....'

'Just for one night ok? Look at Hyejeong. Just look at her. Can you imagine what she went through? Just be a good Mina for once. Please.'

'Fine...' Mina grumbed. 'You're gonna have to make this up to me though.'

'Whatever....'

Together the two hauled Hyejeong to the bed. Yuna carefully lay a blanket over Hyejeong, and gave a kiss on the forehead.'

'Im so sorry Hyejeong. Good night' She whispered.

(Meanwhile back at 'Home')

'SEOLHYUN! WHERE ARE YOU!! SEOL- omg what happened?'

Jimin ad Iron, upon recieving Yuna's message, had raced to Hyejeong's place in no time, Jimin screaming for Iron to drive faster. After the two had arrived they burst through the door, only to find Seolhyun slumped on the couch.

'Hyejeong...is that you...? Are you finally home?' Seolhyun whimpered.

Jimin frowned when she heard Seolhyun, not sure how to reply. What exactly had happened? Seolhyun was really cheerful yesterday. Who could imagine what she had gone through.

'Ah....no.....i'm Jimin...and Iron's here too.'

'O.....' Seolhyun sounded disapointed. 'Thanks for coming...'

'Yea.... YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE! GET A TOWEL OR SOMETHING!' Jimin screamed at Iron. Iron let out a grumble. Why did he even listen to Jimin this much?

'How...are you feeling?' Jimin asked tenderly.

Seolhyun raised her face and looked at Jimin. Through the lamplight, Jimin was horrified to see the state Seolhyun was in. Behind her, Iron emerged from the bathroom, and even he froze in his steps.

Seolhyun was devastated. The corner of her eys were purple. Her hair was messed up. The bright, happy, cheerful girl was gone. The happiness had been out of her.

'Seolhyun....' Jimin murmured. She grabbed a towel from Iron and started to wipe Seolhyun's face clean. As she wiped Seolhyun's face, Seolhyun began to talk.

'I miss her so much you know...'

'Yea I know....'

'I left her...... I went to someone else....'

'Hmmmmm'

'I'm so sorry....'

'...'

'Like what was I thinking?' Seolhyun contiuned, her voice getting shaky. 'How could I do that? Hyejeong had done so much for me. She saved me made made vows and everything. And what did I do? I went behind her back and....omg i'm so  sorry.....what have I done?  How could I make Hyejeong go thorugh all of that!'

'I know, life sometimes justs right? Everyone makes mistakes.' Jimin said reassuringly. 'The important thing is you fix your mistakes. You still love her right?'

'I love her more than ever now. I miss her so much. She has't been back for dinner in so long... I miss being in her arms...'

'That's the spirit.' Seolhyun looked at Jimin with surprise, confused.

'If you still love her, then there's a chance' Jimin said steadily. 'I'm sure Hyejeong just needs some time to cool down and relax. Everyone needs time alone. Just let her clear her head, then you can go and ask her. I'm sure she'll accept you again.'

'How..are you so sure?'

'Because...'Jimin reached out and held Seolhyun's hands in her own. 'That's how love works. I once had a big fight with Iron-'

The big man gave a polite cough.

'Anyway,' Jimin said, annoyed,' After a week Iron came back ot me apologized to me. I was mad at him, but after a week I finally realised what he meant to me. Sometimes you don't know how to treasure something if you don't lose it. I was overjoyed when he came back to me. And if didn't come back to me, I was planning to go to him anyways. Love is a mysterious thing. It can break people apart, and it can damage their hearts. But sometimes it brings people together. Just give her some time Seolhyun. I bet even you need some time to cool down. Things would just get worse if you two guys talked now right?'

Seolhyun nodded slowly, understanding Jimin's point. Perhaps they really needed some time. But she still missed Hyejeong. She missed the laughter, the cuddles, everything. She missed having Hyejeong wrap her arms around her, she missed the smell of her hair, and most of all she missed all the times they spent together. But there was nothing she could do now. She let out a sigh. Her heart was filled with nothing but Hyejeong. 

'Alright Jimin...... i'll...give us some time.... ok?'

'That's the spirit!' Jimin exclaimed. 'You're at fault here ok? But that's the past. And Hyejeong knows that. You're gonna be all she's gonna be able to think about. She also misses you you know? I've never seen Hyejeong grow so attached to someone before. She really loves you. That's why she was so hurt when you did..that. So get some rest little Seolhyun. That's whats you need the most now. We'll solve the rest when you make up alright?'

Seolhyun nodded, and tried to stand up, but her knees buckled. Jimin quickly held her arm, and helped her to her room. She lay Seolhyun down in her bed. and placed the covers over her. She turned back to Iron.

'Sorry for making you come...'

'It's alright...'

'Still remember the fight we had?'

'Yea...'

'Remember what you said to me? What you promised me?'

Iron gave Jimin a smile. 

'Yes'

'So what I need you to do now is to go home. By yourself. I'm gonna stay for the night, take care of Seolhyun. Is that alright? I know I promised you I would stay with you tonight. It's your birthday after all.'

Iron looked down sadly, then raised his face and gave Jimin a grin. He gave her a thumbs up.

'That's my good little Iron'

Jimin stood on her tiptoes and gave Iron a kiss. A long, sweet, lovers kiss. There was no action, the whole thing was very gentle. Their tongues melted together, relishing the contact. They had kissed for god knew how many times now, but the two experinced lovers still loved every moment with each other. Jimin moved closer to Iron, her arms wrapping Iron's neck. The two lingered for a moment, then finally seperated. Iron stared into Jimin's eyes.

'Happy Birthday...' Jimin whispered. 'Sarangheyo'

'I love you too...' Iron whispered. Only Jimin and Jimin alone could bring out this caring, loving side of Iron. The fierce basketball team captain, with his usual arrogance and rudeness, had been completely tamed by the top madam. He would do anything for her. Just like she would do for him. 

With that, Iron made his way out of the house into the night, starting up the car.

'That's why I love you so much...' Jimin whispered to herself. 'You would give up anything for me. You're the best.'

With that, she also climbed into the bed. 

(The next day)

Hyejeong awoke with a groan. She rubbed her temples. As she slowly opened her eyes, she was met with a familiar view.

'Why do I feel like i've been here before?' Hyejeong thought. 'Ah, this is Yuna's house. Wait. What am I doing here? Why am I- right, after what happened last night....'

Hyejeong decided to get up. She wasn't going to be knocked back down again. As she she sat up, Yuna entered the room.

'Ah you're finally awake?' She said cheerfullly. 'Had a good night's sleep?' 

'Yea...' Hyejeong replied grogily. 'Thanks for...whatever you did.'

'Anything for you. You know you stumbled at my doorstep at three in the morning right?'

'I...really? I'm sorry'

'It's fine...'

'You're probably wondering what happened last night.'

Yuna shook her head. 'I don't need to know. All I know is that you're alright.'

'Don't avoid the question Yuna. And...I sort of want to talk about it...'

'ok!' Yuna jumped on the bed eagerly, and listened attentively. 'Shoot.'

Hyejeong took a deep breath, and mustering her courage, told Yuna about what had happened in the past week. She told her what had happened at work, and how Seolhyun had started forgetting her, then to the place where she was talking about another girl, to the part where they had their big fight. Yuna listened the whole while, and as the story progressed compassion slowly started to form in her heart. She was starting to get an idea of how Hyejeong was feeling.

'Wow.....i'm really sorry...' Yuna said after Hyejeong had finished.

'Thats..it?'

'But why did you reject her?'

'It just felt....like the right thing to do at the time. And I couldn't accept her immediately after I saw what she was doing. Or what she was about to do. I just....it felt like my heart had been ripped to pieces, then stomped on.'

'But hearing your words, it seems Seolhyun learned her mistake. She still loves you you know?'

'I'm not really sure....'

'HOW ARE YOU NOT SURE? YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID LAST NIGHT!'

'I'm sure she just said those things in the heat of the moment.'

'Fine. You wanna play that way? Jimin went to your house yesterday night. She found Seolhyun slumped on the couch, crying all by herself.'

'O...is she ok?'

'Ya she's fine, Jimin and Iron took care of her-SEE? YOU STILL CARE ABOUT HER! YOU JUST ASKED HOW SHE WAS! DOSEN'T THAT MEAN ANYTHING??'

'I just..can't face her now. Not like this. I need some time. By myself. I need to clear my head.'

'I...understand' Yuna sighed. 'And i Guess you won't be going home tonight?'

Hyejeong gave a sweet smile. It felt weird to her to smile after the events of last night. 'You're the best Yuna.'

'Of course!' Yuna said with a wink. 'So you get some rest ok? i'm going out for a bit later tonight.'

'Ok...thanks agian...'

(Later that night)

The entire gang(except for Hyejeong of course) met at a bar that night. Obviously to fix things. After hearing a less detailed version of the story, the usually hyperactive gang was quiet. Seolhyun simply sat at her seat, looking down.

Choa was the first to speak up.

'Well? You still love her right?'

'OF COURSE!" Seolhyun exclaimed. 'I love Hyejeong so much. She did so much for me.'

'Then everythings ok!' Choa said. Being the eldest there, she was clearly more experinced than the others.  'And you absoulety no feelings for Hyeri right?'

'Choa!' Jimin blurted. 'Should you really be bringing that name up now?'

'She needs to face her mistakes.' Choa said dismissevly. 'So? Are the feelings still there?'

'NO!' Seolhyun shouted. 'I never had feelings in the first place. But it really wasn't her fault tho. I'm the one at fault...'

'HEY!' Yuna roared. 'NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, STEALS MY BEST FRIEND"S GIRLFRIEND! That bish needs to take a hike...'

'Hell yea' Iron agreeded. 'I have friends that know where the bish lives. Perhaps we could-'

'NOOOOO' Chanmi blurted out, shaking her head vigoursly. 'We just started a fight with her. We don't want an all-out war. Besides, your friends are...scary....'

Iron let out a chuckle. 'Fine, no violence. But the offers on the table if anyones interested.'

'Shut up stupid' Jimin commented. Iron let out a sigh, then slumped in his seat, defeated.

'So,' Jimin contiuned. 'You still love, you don't like the bish, and Hyejeong probably still misses you right?'

'I'm not really sure...' Seolhyun stammered.

'Yuna?' Jimin asked.

'She still loves you,' Yuna confirmed.

'Ah......'

'And, you're willing to make up to her right?'

'YES! I'll do anything to get back Hyejeong.'

'Good. We start tomorrow then. The 'get back Hyejeong for Seolhyun' program. Everyone clear?'

The gang murmured their approval.

'Seolhyun you sure you up for this?'

'Yes' Seolhyun confirmed with a steady voice. 'I'm gonna get Hyejeong back. Because I love her.'

 

 

 

HiiIIIIIIIIIII GUYSSSS THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK IM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! Since you guys are so nice to me I guess ill tell you guys a little bit about myself. I come from Hong Kong, and i'm in high school. Im not your typical asian. I'm not good at chinese and maths, and I don't play the ing violin. My english is pretty good though. My grades are well...average. And as you can guess SEOLJEONG IS MY BIAS THOSE TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER ARGHHHHH I GET A HEART ATTACK EVERYTIME I SEE THEM!!!! So did you like the chapter? As you can see im fixing things, and picking up your broken hearts...... SO see you next time! And don't forget to comment! That's where all of my motivation comes from.

 

*SEOLJEONG HWAITING!!*