Pierced

Story of two

Hyejeong ran. She was running away. She could take no more.

After having Yuna comfort her, she had took a deep breath and marched home to find her girlfriend. Or whoever was her girlfriend anyway. The image of Seolhyun being itimate with another girl....it just piercied Hyejeong's heart. It was such a great pain, as if there was a heavy stone sitting on her heart, crushing it to the ground. What had she done to deserve this...?

(Eariler this night)

Seolhyun laughed uncontrolably. Hyeri had come over for dinner. They had ordered takeout, a fast dinner. After that they moved to the sofa, and started talking, joking. 

' Ah jinja? Then what happened?' Seolhyun asked, eager to know the ending of the story

'Obviously I dumped the stupid guy!' Hyeri exclaimed. 'He embarrassed me in public!'

'Ah Hyeri you're so popular. So many guys are after you!' 

'Don't say that, you're very pretty too!'

'I know, but it's just that no guys come after me!' Seolhyun pouted.

'Well at least you have you have your roommate...right?'

Seolhyun froze. The image of Hyejoeng's face slowlly floated in her mind. She frowned. Hyeri had brought up such a sensitive topic. Just as Hyejeong had told her, she decided not to disclose their relationship. And Hyejeong was out with friends anyway. 

'Uh..yea....ehm...she's just my...roommate...'

'Ah I see' Hyeri stammered,. 'So she's really just your roommate?'

'Yea...'

'So she won't mind if I do this right?'

Hyeri reached forward and closed the distance between her and Seolhyun. Seolhyun looked lost, unsure, but Hyeri was hungry. She WANTED to kiss Seolhyun.

At that exact moment, the door flew open. Hyeri watched in shock as a tall girl walked in. Probably 'Hyejeong'. Hyejeong turned and ran. After a split second, Seolhyun took after her, only pausing to slip on some trainers. 

(back to current time)

'Hyejeong!!!' Hyejoeng heard Seolhyun wail. She didn't care. She kept running. She didn't want to see, nor talk to anyone. Her heart was broken.

'They didn't kiss did they? Or were they just seperating for air?' 

Hyejeong continued running. She had a hectic week, and it sure as hell was sn emotional rollercoaster. First mountainheep of work, and now her girlfriend was cheating on her? Had she somehoow angered the gods? She heard Seolhyun call her name again, but she ignored anything. Shin Hyejeong was finally broken. Emotionally broken. Heart broken. She ran till her lungs hurt, and her legs grew sore. Without even knowing, she had run back to the pier. From where she had just came. She ran to the edge of the pier, as far as the wood floorboards would allow her. Behind her, Seolhyun fianlly caught up. She stood at the start of the pier, around twenty meters away Hyejeong.Her mind was also racing.

'What just happpened...where are we...?'

'The pier...'

'What have I done...'

At that moment, Hyejeong let a a huge scream. She brought her arms over her head, and smashed them down. Her scream spread through the ocean, and she screamed till her lungs were completely depleted. Her scream was more like a cry of desperation than a scream. And Seolhyun felt her heart die as she heard Hyejeong. She felt the tears, the pain in Hyejeong's scream. the emotion. She took a step forward.

'Hyejeong list-'

'DON"T COME ANY CLOSER!!' Hyejeong shouted, still facing the ocean.

'Unnie I...'

'Why are you here.' Hyejeong stated bluntly. The air seemed to die around the two.

'Listen Hyejeon-'

'I SAID WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE! WHY DON"T YOU JUST GO BACK TO HYERI!!!!! YOU LOVE HER DON"T YOU!!!!!'

'Unnie I don't-'

'YOU DONT? YPU DON"T WHAT? YOU DON"T LOVE ME? CAUSE YOU MADE THAT PRETTY CLEAR!!'

'Hyejeong pleas-'

Hyejeong turned around to face Seolhyun. Her makeup was completely drenched. Her shoulders sagged, her knees bent. Her whole body was shaking. She looked at Seolhyun with dead eyes. Seolhyun gasped when she saw Hyejeong. She had never seen her like this. At the start of the week Hyejeong was dressed in her best suit, and feeling confident. her face shone with radiance and eagerness. But now......to see her like this...

'Do you know how i've felt this past week..?'

'I understand-'

'NO YOU DON"T!'

Seolhyun stared forward, unable to reply. The Hyejoeng she knew was gone. Broken by her.

'I went to work hopeful and happy' Hyejeong contiuned. 'I knew you missed me,or at least I though you did. That's why I tired my best to come home for dinner as soon as possible. I tired to spend as much time with you as possible. I tried to give all my time to you. When I recieved your text, I left my office and drove home in the height of the storm. You know how dangerous that was? Then I comfort you, and put on a little show for me. Because I love you, and I wanted you to feel safe. But what you do? You flaunt your bracelet in front of me. You talk about another girl in front of me. While we're in bed. Someone else. Someone's that not me. Did you know how I felt then?

Seolhyun was thrown into shock. She finally realised what Hyejeong was on about. She felt her guilt exploed as Hyejeong spoke. Had she really done that? She imagined if Hyejeong talked about another girl when they were alone. She would feel neglected. Forgotten. Ignored. And Hyejeong had gone through all of this. How could have she have done this? Seolhyun dipped her head, as fresh tears started pouring from her eyes. 

'And then what do I do? I say nothing. I go to sleep. NO, I cry myself to sleep. The next day, I give you a call at work. I say i've acomplished something. Then all you say is congratulations. That's it. Then it's back to Hyeri again. She's lonely. Her parent's are of town. You need to be with her. HERRR!!!!! YOU NEED TO BE WITH HER CAUSE SHE"S LONELY RIGHT? THEN WHAT ABOUT ME!!!! DON'T I FEEL LONELY?? DON'T I NEED TO BE LOVED? AM I JUST AN ITEM YOU THROW AWAY AFTER YOU"VE FINISHED USING IT?'

Even more tears started pouring from Seolhyun's eyes. She raised her hands to wipe them away, but it was to no avail. More tears started seeping through eyes. Her hands were drenched from her tears. Her heart was in so much pain. Dispair. She wasn't sad only because Hyejeong was mad, but because of what she had done. The way she had treated Hyejeong.

"IS THIS WHAT I DESERVE AFTER WHAT I'VE DONE FOR YOU? IF YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME!!!! You didn't have to go behind my back and run off with some other girl. I loved you Seolhyun. I took you out shopping. I helped you control your feelings. I risked my life and my job just to get home to you. Through a storm. Just to keep you company. Because I understand you, and I know you have a problems with storms. Hell, I even put a whole gang away and put a man in the hospital for you. And then? You ignore me. Don't give a crap about me. I'm just your ride and your source of money right? Huh? And what do you do? You run away. You go to Hyeri.WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE FOR YOU? HOLD OUT AN UMBRELLA FOR YOU? DO YOU AUTOMATICALLY OWE HER SOMETHING AFTER THAT? DOES IT MEAN YOU CAN LEAVE ME OUT TO DRY? ALL ALONE? I loved you...

This time, it was Seolhyun's time to lose control. In the duration of what Hyejeong's words, her guilt and feelings had built up immensely. Her heart seemed to be crushed by the whole world. She had finally realised what she had done, and what her actions had caused. She used to be so happy with Hyejeong. They used to laugh and cuudle all the time. What had happened to them in the past week? Her mind could no longer hold the pain and emotion inside her.

'I'm sorry...' Seolhyun mumbled. 

'What?' Hyejeong challenged.

'IM SORRYYYY!!!!!" Seolhyun howled into the night. Her vision seemed to blur. She looked at Hyejeong with starry eyes, silently pleading, but Hyejeong just stood even taller, crossing her arms, unfazed.

'I know....' Seolhyun said between sobs. 'I know i've been really unfair to you...but hear me out alright?'

Hyejeong said nothing.

'Just now..' Seolhyun continued, her voice obviously distorted. 'Hyeri came over for dinner...'

Hyejeong let out a small whimper.

'We had takeout. We talked for a bit. That was it. Then.......somehow the topic of boyfriends was brought up...and she asked me what our relationship was...I...just followed what you told me...and said that we were.......just roommates....'

Hyejeong gave a snort. The snort was like a gunshot to Seolhyun's heart.

'Then that was one she leaned forward...and also when you came in....... but it was she who tired to kiss me!'

'And you didn't stop her did you! YOU WANTED IT TO HAPPEN DID YO-'

'NOOOOO!!!!!! NOO!!!!! UNNIE PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!!" Seolhyun screamed at the top of her lungs. For the first time in her life Hyejeong took a step back, and kept shut.

'I DIDN'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN!!!!! IT JUST...sort of...did... I swear i didn't want it to. When she brought you up I was already thinking of you. I love you Shin Hyejeong'

'You mean you used to?'

'NO! I STILL DO! DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!' Seolhyun screamed back like a child." I know what i've put you through. I just...I don't know howI would let that happen. You're my precious unnie. I couldn't stand either if you went out with another girl. I can't imagine how it must've felt. I'm really sorry. And...for not eating dinner with you...I know you had a really long day, and you were looking forward to having dinner with me. Especially since it was your last day at work.I should have come out and celebrated with you. I understand that the job was really important to you, and you've been really stressed for thw whole week...I just...I'm just really sorry for what I've done. I know you made a vow to me, and you've worked really hard to keep that vow. But please, just give me one chance......I know what i've done and I really regret it. I know what I put you through, and I promise it won't happen again. I can't imagine a world without you Hyejeong. You took me in, showed me arounf, protected me, comforted, and you placed me in top priority for everthing.You loved me. I just can't stand...PLEASE don't leave me Hyejoeng. Please...I need you...in my life. I want to spend my life with you..and I want to support you and be by your side in whatever you do...so just give me a chance ok? Please don't leave me...'

Seolhyun last words were like a whisper.She was exhausted. All her emotion and strength had just been spent. Her head was on fire, her eyes sore from all the crying she had done. She looked at Hyejeong pleadingly, Hyejeong simply turned around and looked at the sea. Desperate, Seolhyun walked over to Hyejeong, one step at a time. Hyejeong made no movement.

'Hyejeong please forgive me'

'...'

'I can't live without you'

'...'

When Seolhyun was behind Hyejeong she still gave no response. For the first time Seolhyun was unsure what to do to Hyejeong. She used to feel she safe, so natural when she was around Hyejeong. Now, her whole body was shaking, unsure. Without thinking, she slowly wrapped her hands around Hyejeong's waist, giving her a back hug. After a moment, she pressed her entire body against Hyejeong, feeling for her. Seolhyun found now warmth. Only the cold lifeless back of Hyejeong. She lay her head on Hyejeong's back, longing for more.

Hyejeong wanted to turn around to face Seolhyun. She wanted to sa badly. So badly her heart ached. She wanted to hold Seolhyun in her arms and never let go. She wanted to smell her hair, feel her warmth, and stare into he beautiful eyes. She wanted to kiss her till thw world ended. And most of all she wanted to everything to revert back to normal. But something in her heart didn't allow it. A little needle in a haystack. A dark feeling inside of her that she just couldn't descibe. A feeling that brought the darkness inside of her out. The same feeling she felt after her parents left her.

Slowly, she raisied her shaky hands,to Seolhyun's hands wrapped around her waist. They're hands touched, and Seolhyun let out a small whimper of surprise. Hyejeong placed her hands over Seolhyun's feeling the pure softness. The pair of hands that were still cling on to her a few days ago. The dark feeling hit her again. She knew what she had to do.

Her hands held on tightly to Seolhyun's and with one smooth motion she ripped them off her waist. Seolhyun reeled back in surprise, wide-eyed. Hyejeong turned to face Seolhyun. Adn with a steadt dark voice she said,

'You and I? we're finished.' 

With that Hyejeong walked away, leaving Seolhyun alone on the pier alone, sobbing away into the night.

 

 

 

HEYYYYYYY GUYSSS IM BACKK!!!!!! HAHAH DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE PLOT??? REALLY LOVELY ISN'T IT? HAHHHHA I know what i'm saying is really horrible, and I know a lot of you handed your hearts to me, but dont worryyyyyyyyyy ill fix things haha. PLEASE TRUST ME GUYS ILL FIX THINGSSSSSSSSSSSS SO I guess until next time! It's the weekend and i can go home (yay) so ill try to update more quickly! And do you guys want Seoljeong back together? I could also write them breaking up in the end ;p Tell me in the comments! I LOVE RECIEVEING YOUR FEEDBACK THEY MAKE MY DAY I LITERALLY SMILE LIKE A FOOL WHEN I SEE THEM