Trauma

Story of two

  Seolhyun sighed as she felt hot water hit her back. After the previous incident, she wanted nothing more to calm herself down and clear her emotions. After the incident, Hyejoeng had forcibly taken her home, and ordered her to shower. Seolhyun slowly recalled the whole incident, mostly about how Hyejeong had stood up for her. The fury of her actions, how she stood up to Hansuu bravely with her head held up high, showing no signs of fear or hesitation. But the thing that puzzled her was that why Hyejeong stood up for her. Even if Seolhyun was Hyejeong's roommate, the most she would do was lightly tell Hansuu to back off, then walk away, or just grab Seolhyun and run. But Hyejeong had managed to face the bully head on, and come out victorious, while all Seolhyun had managed to do was cower in fear and stay silent. What type of person was Hyejeong? No wonder she was called the ice demon. 

 Seolhyun came out of the shower, taking a moment admire herself in the mirror. She had long, slim legs, and a waist length that would make even the most healthy girls healthy. Her eyes, however, were still a little red and sore from crying. She put on a simple t-shirt and shorts, and when out. Hyejeong was sprawlled on the sofa, lazily tapping on her phone. She looked up when she saw Seolhyun.

 

'Hey, feeling better?' Hyejeong asked.

'Uh...much better Unnie...thanks for today again.'

'No problem' Hyejeong siad dismissively.'Hansuu bullies everyone its annoying. I've had my eye on him for a while, and I guess today I finally exploded.'

'Thanks anyway.' Seolhyun said, giving Hyejeong a weak smile.

Hyejeong returned the smile, then took her turn to bath. While Hyejeong bathed, Seolhyun's mind started turning again. 'Was it really just because of Hansuu Hyejeong saved her? Or was there another reason behind? Did hyejeong really consider her special....... NO NO NO bad Seolhyun!' Seolhyun violently shook her head, scolding herself. It was the fourth time these type of thoughts had occured to her today, and she couldn't stop thinking about it.

At the precise moment, Hyejeong stepped out of ther bath. She only wore a long thin oversized t-shirt over her underwear, her hair done in a messy style. And somehow, Seolhyun's eyes ened up on her. She slowly scanned Hyejeong from bottom to top, from her smooth long lucious legs to her beautiful face, which was also when she found out Hyejeong was staring right back at her. Seolhyun's cheeks turned red right on that spot, and she quickly turned her head to hide her embarrasement. 

'Why are you always staring me?' Hyejeong said comically. 'Is it because i'm too pretty?' She said while giving a playful flick of her hair.

Seolhyun's heart was practically screaming out right now, not knowing what to say.'

'It's because you look weird. I've never seen anyone with your face' Seolhyun's heart screamed again 'WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???? IF'S SHES ANYHTING ITS ANYTHING BUT UGLYY'

Hyejeong frowned, unsure of what to do. She simply shrugged, and went up to her room.

After a while, they ordered a takeout dinner. They talked about lots of things, about how the school worked, about how they were different gangs and stuff. They talked which teacher was strict, and which didn't give a about anything. 

As the night got longer, so did their conservation, until finally Seolhyun brought something up.

'Hyejeong ah, why do you live here in this apartment? How about your family?'

At that moment, the life from Hyejeong's face drained, and she quickly became really quiet, as she looked at Seolhyun with sad eyes.

Seolhyun finally realised what she had asked, and immediately apologized.

'Im really sorry unnie...i didnt know ah...'

'It's ok.' Hyejeong replied, her face still sulking. 'You didn't know, and I might as well something else than Yuna.'

'ohhh.....'

'When I was ten, my father cheated on my mother with another. They had a huge fight, and the only thing I could was hide in my room. In the end, m parents got a divorce. My father left with his woman, and my mother left me alone to my uncle, then went her seprate way too. I was brought up my uncle from then on. He was very caring, but no parent. From then on, I learned to take care of myself. We were really poor, but one day I got a large wad of money from my dad. He said he was really sorry for what had happened, and said he would send me money every month. Despite of this, i haven't forgiven him, nor my mother. So the reason I don't talk to people is beacuse im ashamed of my past. If people get close to me, they might want to start to know about my past. That's my I only keep a few close friends. I've known Yuna since my childhood years, and she's very dear to me. She helped me get over that incident, that's why im so close with her.' Hyejeong explained. Seolhyun was shocked, having learned about Hyejeong's sad past. She immediately began to tear up,'Unnie, i'm really sorry..... I really didn't know....'

'It's alright. I might as well share it with someone else. People say you feel better when you share your troubles.' 

'....'

'Alright Seolhyun,' Hyejeong contiuned, cleary weary. 'I'm going to sleep-' She was interruppted by a loud rumble, the storm clouds from morning. 

'Uh....good night then.'

'Good night Hyejeong....i'm really sorry....'

Hyejeong gave a weak smile, then disappeared into her room. Hyejeong crawled into her waiting bed, teary eyed. Her uncle was in another part of Korea, so basiclly Seolhyun was the only one she could talk to right now. Why was she opening up to this girl she had just met? What compelled her to do that? Why didn't she just put up her usual cold front? There was something about Seolhyun that intrigued her. Not just about her life, but the way she moved. The way she acted all dumb, and she always stared at Hyejeong. 'Was Seolhyun really interested in her?' Hyejeong thought. She had caught Seolhyun staring at her everywhere, including at school, but in the end Seolhyun just went away. What was wrong with the girl? After the talk, the last thing Hyejeong wanted was to start a relationship with the girl. She simply in the mood.

In her own bedroom, Seolhyun was curled up in a ball, trying to protect herself. She had given up on everything, and instead was trying to get a good night's sleep. But the bright flashes of lightning, and the loud rumbles of thunder just brought back painful memories. The day of the accident.  The weather was pretty similar, with raining falling everywhere. Seolhyun was in the back of her father's car, when suddenly the car lost control and rolled-

Seolhyun awoke with a start. She sat up, and found herself sweating hard. Her breath was ragged, and her heart was pumping fast. Remembering the dream, Seolhyun began to sob uncontrolablly, this time consious. She remebered everything. She walked out of her room, and went to Hyejeong. She found Hyejeong awake, sitting up, simply staring in the distnce, seemingly lost.

'Hyejeong unnie...' Seolhyun started weakly

Hyejeong quickly got up from her bed, and took a look at Seolhyun. 

'Are you ok? Your sweating. A lot. And you seemed to be frightened. You scared of the storm?'

'Ahhh....they just bring back painful memories.....' Upon saying this, tears satrted to form from Seolhyun's eyes again.

Seeing this Hyejeong pulled Seolhyun into a tight embrace, holding Seolhyun's body close to hers. Seolhyun suddenly froze, unable to move, but decided to relax her body on Hyejeong's, feeding on the older's warmth. Hyejeong could feel everything. She could feel Seolhyun's smooth yet tear-stained face on her shoudlers. She could feel Seolhyun's chest slowly rising and falling, eventually slowing down. 

She looked at Seolhyun with her deep eyes, and gave a her a light kiss on her forehead.

'It's alright. You feel uncomforatble? i'm here for you.'

'Hyejeong unnie, why did you save me today.' Seolhyun asked bluntly.

'Because.....i hate Hansuu.....'

'I see..... Hyejeong, can i sleep with you tonight?'

'Uh.....sure.....'

Seolhyun crawled into Hyejeong's bed and quickly turned around, clearly embarrassed of their current situation. Hyejeong shrugged, then got into the bed herself. She pulled over the covers, and closed her eyes. After a minute a so, she heard some thunder, followed by a little girls whimper. She turned around to see Seolhyun curled up into a ball again, shaking. Hyejeong hesitated for a moment, then s her long arms around Seolhyun, pulling the younger girl closer to her. Seolhyun, without hesitating, turned round and moved into Hyejeong's embrace, laying her head on Hyejeong's shoulder, her own arms holding Hyejeong's back. Seolhyun was now a blur of emotions. She could once again feel Hyejeong's perfect body, and Hyejeong's hair seemed to give out an exotic smell she could no resist. The body she had stared for so long, she had longed for so long, was now unconditionally wrapped around her. Seolhyun let out a small sound'Hyejeong unnie, thanks for doing this....'

'It's alright.'

'Hyejeong, why did you save me today?'

'Becasue I don't want to lose you.'

Seolhyun looked up at Hyejeong, clearly shocked.

Hyejeong continued 'I've seen the way you look at me. At recess, at lunch, and just when I came out of the shower. I know how you feel, and I think I feel the same way. I don't if I can start a relationship in my curretn state, but why don't we try to grow closer to each other?'

Seolhyun suddenly grinned from eye to eye, and even let a out a small laugh.'

'Unnie, you're so cheesy.'

'Then if you don't like cheesy let go of me' Hyejeong taunted.

Seolhyun quickly looked back down, afarid of losing the warm and insaitable feeling she was experiencing. Instead, she snuggled even closer to Hyejeong, and whispered.

'Never. You smell to good.'

Hyejeong started to push Seolhyun away.' I'll give another girl my shampoo.'

'You care alot about me.'

Hyejeong let go of Seolhyun, earning herself a small groan. 'You can make new friends.'

'You're the hottest girl i've ever seen.'

'Now that-' Hyejeong said while pullling Seolhyun into an embrace again.' Is something that I understand.'

Seolhyun let out a small laugh. 'I'm really lucky to have met you unnie.'

'Of course you are.'

'Seriously Hyejeong. Thank for taking care of me.'

'You're welcome.'

'Thats it? All I get is thats it?'

Hyejeong gave Seolhyun a long kiss on her forehead. When she pulled away, Seolhyun literally cried out. Hyejeong chuckled at the youngers longingness.

'A small kiss? anymore?'

'We're not in a relationship yet.'

'Unnie' Seolhyun pouted.

'Go to sleep.'

'Who sleeps with a normal friend in the same bed? Am i anything more than your "friend"?'

'Yes' Hyejeong finally admitted.'You're my second best friend.'

Seolhyun suddenly exploded on Hyejeong, planting a slow, long kiss on her lips. She was now on top of Hyejeong. She acted out on impulse, after hearing the word second. She pushed her face in front of Hyejeong's and asked again.

'How bout now?'

'I'll think about it.'

Seolhyun finally decided to give up. She punched Hyejeong weakly,then  forced her way back into Hyejeong's embrace, being close as she could be to Hyejeong. She curled up, and slowly drifted to sleep, using Hyejeong as her sleeping pillow.

As Seolhyun fell asleep, Hyejeong quietly said, 'you're my new girlfriend.'

HEYY!!! Thanks for reading this terrible fic :) comment on why you would like me to write, OR SEND ME MAIL. I really like collect ideas from you guys, so if you have any ideas, don't hesitate to bring them forward to me :) and should I keep writing at all? Pls let me know. Until next time !