Making up

Story of two

'Hey...' Hyejeong soothed. It was currently around three in the morning. After what had happened at the club, or what was about to happen, Hyejeong had whisked Seolhyun on her car and drove her home. Upon coming home, Seolhyun had rushed to her bed and lay there, face down.

'Come on...don't be like that...' Hyejeong tried again. 'Can you PLEASE tell me what I did wrong?'

At first, Seolhyun didn't move. After a few moments, she slowly sat up from the bed, and turned to face Hyejeong, causing the older girl to gasp. Seolhyun's face was completely messed up. Her eyes and nose were red from all the crying she had gone through, and her makeup was smudged in all places. Hyejeong tried to clean up her face, but Seolhyun simply swatted her hand away.

'Tell you what you did wrong?' Seolhyun said shakily. 'Shouldn't you know this by now?'

To be honest, all Hyejeong could think of was dancing with Hani in the club. It had been a little ual, but wasn't that what people did in clubs? Still, it physically pained her to see her roommate in such a condition.

'Um... I ah... um...played around with Hani... a little too much?'

'A LITTLE BIT TOO MUCH?' Seolhyun exploded, fresh tears errupting from her eyes. 'IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK YOU DID? SHE KISSED YOU. SHE ING KISSED YOU. AND YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.!'

Hyejeong stared at Seolhyun wide-eyed. She knew her roommate was angry, but she didn't expect such rage.

'I know, i'm sorry. But we were in a club...and everything was dark and noisy...and I-'

'You what.' Seolhyun snapped. 'Forgot about me? Forgot about my existence?'

'I didn't mean to-'

'And what about these few days at school? You haven't even looked in my GENERAL direction, let alone speak to me.'

'We've been over this.' Hyejeong growled, her fustration building up. 'It's to help you make new friends-'

'And what. AND WHAT?' Seolhyun exploded again. 'Because making news friends is SO important that you can absouletly forget about me? Is that it? Is school your safe haven away from me? Everyone says you are rude, bullying. I've been telling my friends how nice of a person you are, and THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME? Ignoring me at school? Grinding with another girl? Letting her kiss you AND DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT? Everything single day you take me to school, but when we get there, you ignore me. At school, you don't even bother to look at my direction, let alone talk to me.  After school, I come to find you, but you're with your other friends. Then you come home late without a word.'

'I have other friends too...'

'SO? Does it mean that you can ignore me? Does it mean that you can forget my existence? DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU CAN LET OTHER PEOPLE KISS YOU AND NOT GIVE A ? Do you know how i've felt these couple of days? Sometimes, you love me, care for me, smother me in kisses, make me feel like i'm in heaven. Sometimes you ignore, don't talk to me, make me feel alone. What am i supossed to do? How am i suppossed to know if you're serious about us? How am i supossed to know if... if... if you're mine?'

Hyejeong stared at Seolhyun, her body unable to move. Her mind was racing from shock, having her roommate literally poor her heart on her. She knew Seolhyun wa mad, but she didn't know the anger was that deep. However, everything Seolhyun had said was true. As Hyejeong thought about the way she had treated Seolhyun, the guilt steadily built in her heart. She HAD ignored Seolhyun at school. She HAD left Seolhyun after school wihtout a word. She then thought if she saw Seolhyun in the club dancing and being kissed by another girl. The thoughts shook her, and she came to realise Seolhyun's pain, and what compelled her to throw the punch. Tears began to form from the corner of her eyes, and she clasped Seolhyun firmly on the arms, pulling Seolhyun close to her. Seolhyun, emotionally and physically exhausted, simply fell against Hyejeong, sobbing.

'Seolhyun ah...' Hyejeong stammered. 'I can't believe I let myself do this you. I tried imaging you with another girl, and I just.... i'm JUST REALLY SORRY. Seolhyun please forgive me. I know i've been leaving you alone at school, and the truth is i'm spending time with my few other friends. I'll try to introduce them to you ok? If they don't accept, I'll spend my time with you. From the moment you walked through the door, I had my eyes on you. Everytime you stare at me, i tell you you're weird, but internally i'm blushing. You complete me Seolhyun. I'll take care of you from now on, ok? If you let me. I'll protect you from anyone that bullies you, like that first day of school. So don't leave me. I can't imagine being without you, I can't dare to think if you ended up with something. I promise you, from now on, I'm yours.

Seolhyun said nothing, but instead s her arms around Hyejeong's neck, bringing her head into Hyejeong's cuddle, taking in her warmth, smelling her hair. 

'I've missed you Unnie.' Seolhyun cried.

'I know.;

'I was really lonely.'

'I know.'

'I was jealous.'

'I know.'

'Are you mine.'

'Yes.

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

'Yes. I won't leave your side.'

'Do you love me, Hyejeong?'

'Yes.'

'Say it please. I need to hear it.'

'I love you Seolhyun. Forever and always.'

Seolhyun looked up at Hyejeong with watery eyes. Hyejeong wiped the tears off her face, and gave her a kiss. 

'Seolhyun, i'm yours, and your mine.'

She reached down and kissed Seolhyun. It was a deep, gentle kiss. Seolhyun felt Hyejeong's lips on hers, those lips that she had longed for. Those lips that she had stared at for days,.

'Hmm...Your lips are dirty Hyejeng. Tainted by Hani.'

'Clean them up for me?'

That was all Seolhyun required. She shot up and attacked Hyejeong's face, unable to get enough. As the kiss continued, they're arms slowly s each other, their bodies melting together. The kiss became more heated, and Hyejeong was surprised by her girlfriend's needyness, which she didn't at all. See gave up, and lay back on the bed, Seolhyun climbing on top of her. 

'Hm.... you on top...this is a first...'

'What can I say? I've got to mark my property...'

Seolhyun gave Hyejeong one last kiss, giving her a sly smile. She then continued down Hyejeong's neck, care nibbling here and there. Hyejeong moaned in appreciation, raising her head, inviting Seolhyun even more. Seolhyun gladdly accepted her invitation, giving Hyejeong deeper kissed, taking in her scent. The exotic, strong scent of Hyejeong's hair and her occasional sighs suprred Seolhyun on even further. She yanked off Hyejeong's leather jacket, admiring her tigth chest. As she descended on her goddess, Hyejeong suddenly flipped Seolhyun on the bed.

'Tonight's my treat.'

'Really Hyejeong' Seolhyun taunted. 'Getting are we-uh...'

Hyejeong had returned the favour, nibbling away at Seolhyun's ear. She toppet and the tip of her ear; giving it a long delicious . She then blowed into Seolhyun's ear, causing the younger girl to shiver.

'Uh...Unnie...ugh.. it's not fair. Why can you make me feel...oh... feel this good?'

Hyejeong didn't bother to answer. She moved lower, pulling off Seolhyun's top, then pulling back to admire the latter's chest. They had cuddled together before, but this was the first time Hyejeong had seen Seolhyun barely. As she took off Seolhyun's bra, the younger girl blushed, and covered her chest.

'Unnie.. don't look at me... i'm not that pretty...'

'Don't be silly Seolhyun. If you weren't pretty, would I still be doing this?'

This just made Seolhyun blush even further, covering her eyes with her arm. Hyejeong reached up and used one arms tp pin both of Seolhyun's arms above her head.

'Trust me. It'll feel better this way.'

'Whatever you say unnie..i'm yours right?'

Hyejeong smiled at the comment, then slowly Seolhyun's sensative s. Seolhyun flinched at her touch, then slowly relaxed.

'hmmmm...don't stop unnie... yesss.....'

Seolhyun had touched herself before, but nothing could describe what she was feeling right now. It was utter heaven. Hyejeong alternated between her two s, kissing one while massaging the other. She around her s lightly, then down hard, causing Seolhyun to sqeal whenever she wanted. She then moved lower tracing Seolhyun' bare stomach with one finger, her toungue following short.

'Unnie..don't tease me...'

Hyejeong worked lower, pulling off Seolhyun's tights. She admired Seolhyun's long, slim bare legs. She kissed from the ankle, and worked slowly up, treating them tenderly like an infant. She gave them long, slow kisses and , causing Seolhyun to moan. Her legs began to tense up and sweat, and Hyejeong them all up, relishing every drop of her girlfriend. As she reached Seolhyun's sensitive spot, she used her tongue, and traced around the , avoiding it. Seolhyun moaned and grumbled, her head swinged from side to side.

'Hyejeong please....'

'Beg for it.' Hyejeong said playfully.

'Hyejeong, you've left me alone for the past couple of days, and you want me to beg? I NEED YOU. KNOW.'

That was all Hyejeong needed. She owed her girlfriend. She started off slow, giving the small . Then the became more intense, as her tongue reacher deeper and deeper into her girlfriend. Seolhyun was no longer able to restrain her actions. Her moans became louder and louder, and she writhed her body, squirming from side to side. At one point, she reached down and pressed Hyejeong's head down on her, demanding more.

'Hyejeong yes... thats the spot... dont stop.....make me feel good....yes...ughh. yesYESS'

At that moment, Hyejeong had slipped a finger inside of her. Seolhyun sat up from the bed, and stared at Hyejeong.

'Hold me.'

Hyejeong complied, also sitting up. They were both sitting on the bed, Seolhyun's legs wrapped around Hyejeong's waist. Her arms wrapped around Hyejeong's shoulders for support. Hyejeong slipped one, then two fingers inside of her. She started out slow, pumping in deeply, reaching around to feel Seolhyun' wet and warm walls. Feeling the walls close in on her fingers, Hyejeong slipped in a third finger, making Seolhyun gasp, in pleasure. With the third finger inside, Hyejeong pumped in and out faster than ever. Seolhyun's moans also became louder and hornier.

'Unnie don't stop, come on yes...oh oh OH"

With a final deep , Seolhyun came hard on Hyejeong's fingers, holding the girl tightly. She rested her head om Seolhyun's shoulders, panting.

'Unnie, don't ever leave again please...now that you've done this to me, I won't be able to get enoguh of you.'

'Hmm.. Seolhyun i don't intend to give you to someone else.

Seolhyun ripped Hyejeong's top off, revealing the body she had longed for for so long. Without think, she descended upon the Goddess upon her. Hyejeong moaned , pulling Seolhyun closer to her.

'Yes baby... you're mine, and i'm yours...make me feel good...' 

Seolhyun wripped Hyejeong's pants off, revealing her long, lucious legs.

'Oh my...' Seolhyun whispered.

'You like what you see?' Hyejeong said slyly, pulled off her underwear. 'Im all yours. Take me away.'

Seolhyun was taken aback. How was it for words to have such effect? Who created such wording? She lifted Hyejeong's right leg, and rubbed their hips together. Hyejeong gasped at her girlfriends aggressiveness, but she matched the intensity. She moved her hips against Seolhyun, pushing them together. Seolhyun moaned. Her girlfriend's lips were one thing. This was another thing. They sweat and breath were melting into one, and both of them couldn't get enough. As they're pace quickened, so did their moans and sighs increase. Finally, they both came together, and they just lay there, drenched in each other's sweat.

'Hyejeong ah... i could get used to this...'

'Same here... you're irreistible...'

Hyejeong looked at the clock, It was almost four-thirty in the morning. She cleaned herself and Seolhyun up, and they lay together in bed in each other' arms, .

'Hyejeng unnie, thank you for coming back to me...and this...'

'No problem!' Hyejeong chuckled. 'I enjoyed it too...'

'Unnie' Seolhyun asked. 'Who teached you how to do that?'

'No one.' Hyejeong replied. 'I just touched you everywhere, and you seemed to feel good. Obviously, i've got more experience than you. Don't worry, Ill teach you some more new things..'

'Then ill look forward to it' Seolhyun laughed. Her tone then deepned,

'No seriously Hyejeong. I'm really grateful of you. I felt so alone when my family left me. But you were there for me, you comforted me that night. I was so hurt at the club, because I thought i'd lot you...'

'Don't say things like that' Hyejeong replied gravely. 'You are my girlfriend right? I won't leave you. But beware, ok? I'm a selfish person. I want you for myself, and only myself. I see you kissing another person and i'll punch them.'

'Really? Listen to the words coming out of your mouth' Seolhyun muttered. 'But I wouldn't mind being yours..'

'Hmmmm.... good night.'

Just like that, under the streetlights at four-thirty in the morning, the brand new couple fell asleep in each other's arms.

 

 

 

JJANG!!!!! Hey guys! How'd you like the update? Thought i'd give you guys some action. This is the first time i've wriiten one of these, so i'm not really good at it. Was it good? Was it hot enough? :) Anyway once again thanks FOR ALLL THOSE WHO COMMENTED AND SENT ME MAIL!! they mean the whole world to me. Until next time!

*Gives all readers virtual hug*