Attention

Story of two

Hyejeong smiled as she watched Seolhyun scamper back to her room, followed the rustling of bedsheets. When was the last time someone had looked at her that way. She saw curiousity in Seolhyun"s eyes, along with a little shade of embarrassment. 

She started to think about the way Seolhyun looked.

"She looked pretty cute, clinging to the doorframe." She murmured to herself. " She isn't really tall, but her legs sure are long....HYEJEONG! What are you thinking!" Hyejeong shook her head. What was she dreaming of. There was no way that the girl would......but Seolhyun WAS spying on her....and she did seem to avert her eyes when Hyejeong looked at her... NO NO NO HYEJEONG NO! She shook her head again, denying the fact the Seolhyun might be somewhat interested in her. 

Hyejeong got up from the couch, and made her way up to her room, causally pausing in front of Seolhyun's. The latter was curled up tightly on her bed, her blanket wrapped tightly around her body. Hyejeong gave a sweet simile at the sight of he cute girl sleeping soundly. But upon closer inspection, Seolhyun seemed to be whimpering. Hyejeong gasped as she saw Seolhyun'/s forehead drenched in sweat. The younger girl was whimpering, making short, scared noises. Hyejeong took a step back. Who would've thought such a small girl would have trouble sleeping? She took a tissue, and wiped the sweat off Seolhyun's forehead, then clutched her hand in her own. Her palm felt cold and sweaty. Hyejeong slowly Seolhyun hair.

'It's ok. I'm right next to you. Sleep tight~'

Seolhyun didn't wake up, but her face seemed to relax after hearing what Hyejeong had said. Hyejeong decided to leave, but she felt Seolhyun's hand wrap even tighter around hers. She sighed. 'Guess I'll have to state the night here. ' With her hand still intertwined, she sat down, leaning on a cupboard, and also, slowly drifted to sleep.

Seolhyun slowly started to wake, sunlight piece ring her eyes. She jumped, find her Hyejeong leaning on her cupboard.

'Unnie!' She squealed. 'What are you doing! Why... Are you sleeping in the same room with me!'

'Ughh......Wut?' Hyejeong's eyes slowly fluttered opened, revealing the effects of a bad night's sleep. 

'You seemed to be talking in your sleep, and you suddenly took hold of my hand...' Hyejeong replied, changing the facts up a little bit to save her the embarrassment. 

'Oh......'Seolhyun's checks began to redden. 'I didn't realize...sorry unnie....' She said, all the while facing the window, unable to look at Hyejeong.

'Do you have trouble sleeping?'

'No....it's a long story....'

Hyejeong decided to interrogate further, feeling the youngers' hesitation. 

'I'll go take a bath, ok?'

'Ok...and unnie?'

'Yes?'

'Thanks...'

'It's alright' Hyejeong gave a morning smile to Seolhyun which would drop most males dead right on the spot.

'Unnie... can you show me around the campus today? I'm kind of new here...'

'Sure, my dear.'