Waiting

Story of two

Hyejeong stirred, disturbed. She glanced at her phone. A message from Aspire. Great. First thing in the morning and a rejection letter was waiting for her. After yesterday night, had sobbed herself to sleep in the living room. She had failed to keep her promise, and she probably lost her job. Seolhyun was still sleeping soundly on her bed, in a much better condition than last night. She flicked open her phone to read the message.

'...........'

'I was....accepted?'

'I WAS ACCEPTEDDDD!!!!'

Hyejeong jumped up in excitement, her excitement covering the effects of a bad night's sleep. She was ACCEPTED! She made THE CUT! She would be working for a week at Korean's top fashion industry! She charged into Seolhyun's room, shaking the girl awake. Seolhyun groaned, not like being disturbed.

'SEOLHYUNNNN"

'Unnie....hi?'

'I MADE ITTTT!!!'

'congrats...unnie...i'm proud of you...'

Seolhyun slumped back on her bed, and fell asleep.

'SEOLHYUN COMEONNNN! WAKE UPP!!!!'

'I know you made breakfast.... give me five more minutes...'

'Wat? Nonono, I made the interview! I'm gonna start working tommorrow!'

'Wat? CONGRATS UNNIE!!!!' Seolhyun flew up and gave Hyejeong a big heartful hug. 'Your gonna make lots of money right? And your gonna design and buy me lots of clothes right?'

'Is money the only thing you want...' Hyejeong said, acting disappointed with a pout.

' NONONNO I'm really happy for you! You're gonna do great! We need to tell Yuna! And Mina!' Said Seolhyun, hyperactive. 'And Jimin! And the school! And everyone you know!'

'Remember who I am at school? It's gonna be really weird...'

'It dosen't matter right?' Seolhyun continued. 'You're gonna be featured in the magazine! And all people will look up to you, and be jealous of you, and want to be friends with you!'

'Hahaha' Hyejeong chuckled. 'It would be nice to be a celebrity. So do I get anything for getting accepted?'

'Hmmm.... why don't we celebrate now? With a morning shower?' Seolhyun said, slowly pushing Hyejeong towards the bathroom. She tiptoed and whispered inot Hyejeong's ear.

'I'm gonna clean every inch of you.'

With that said, Seolhyun gave Hyejeong a forceful push, and the two spent the entire morning in there, squealing and . After that, they called everyone on Hyejeong's contact list, which wasn't very long.  Hyejeong simply told the news calmly, while Seolhyun screamed beside her, shouting things like 'HYEJEONG DID IT!!!' In the end, the group decided to go out for dinner, to celebrate the news. The two went home early.

'Hmmm tonight was fun...' Hyejeong murmured. They were on Seolhyun's bed, Seolhyun curled against her. ' Wanna celebrate again...?'

'Naughty Hyejeong. You becoming the needy one, aren't you?' Seolhyun teased.

'WHAT? I'm doing this for you, you know.'

Seolhyun gave a quiet laugh. 'It's late, and you have a big day tommorrow. I don't want my girlfriend to start her first day of working aching between her legs.'

'It's not work. It's an internship. For a week. And you'll be the one that's aching.'

'Unnie...' Seolhyun whispered, 'I'm tired. You woke me up too early. Trust me, ok? You're gonna feel better tomorrow. Get some rest, ok?'

'Fine...' Hyejeong muttered. She s her arms around her girlfriend, and Seolhyun's body reacted immediately, snuggling closer. Hyejeong smiled. She had gotten used to this, but everytime she slept with Seolhyun in her arms, it was like a whole new experience. The way Seolhyun likes to stuff her own legs between Hyejeong's. The way Seolhyun's arms held on to her, like it was the end of the world. She loved all of it. The warmth, the coziness. Peacefully, the intertwined girls drifted to sleep.

Hyejeong grumbled and literally punched her alarm. She had to get up early for the internship, but she wasn't accustomed to it. Her university had gave her special permission to skip school for a week, after considering the poistion she been accepted for. She dragged herself out of bed, and took a quick shower. Seolhyun was wrong, Hyejeong thought. Sleeping early hadn't proved to be better, it might even have been worse. Her shoulder ached,  her legs were stiff, and she couldn't feel her hands. Luckily, the hot water helped her from that. After dressing up, she hopped into her car and took off for Aspire. She entered the carpark, and found her boss, Ms. Kim, getting out of her car. She hastily got up to meet her boss for a week.

'Good morning Ms. Kim'

'Good morning Hyejeong! Nice to see you...' Ms. Kim looked past Hyejeong, and stared at Hyejeong's sleek black lamborghini. Then she looked at her own car. A silver BMW. Her car was no slouch, but for her intern to be driving something like that.. it was almost embarrasing. Actually it was, Ms Kim admitted to herself. Humiliating, even. She looked back at Hyejeong, smiling.

'I hope you have a great time here.'

'Sure Ms Kim. I'll do my best to be helpful to you, and learn lots of things.'

'Great! follow me.'

They took the elevator, al the way up to the 54th floor, and Ms. Kim showed Hyejeong the way to her post. It was a desk, outside of Ms. Kim's office. The table was rather clean, with all sorts of electroic devices. Ms. Kim showed Hyejeong how to use them all. How to reroute calls, make reservations and such. Hyejeong, being the genius she was, took all of the information in with no problem. Then Ms. kim showed her around the office, and Hyejeong was stunned. When she was small, her father had taken her to a couple of exquiste places before, but none of those could compare to Aspire's building in korea. The glass walls gave almost unbeatable view of the city. The place was filled with people in expensive suits, toiling away at work. Ocaasionaly, a shout could be heard, calling for paper and designers and such. A normal person would be terrified of such a busy workplace, but Hyejeong felt pumped. She was ready to work. She wanted to work. She no longer wanted to be dependent on her father's money. Her career would start now.

Meanwhile, back at home, Seolhyun went to school alone, again. However, she was no longer lonely. Hansuu was no longer capable of getting in her way; he was lying in a bed in hospital. She also knew that Hyejeong was enjoying her first day. She gave herself a confident smile. What could she do to cheer on her girlfriend? Messages and phone calls would just get in the way. She would have to wait till Hyejeong got off work. Dinner? She could take Hyejeong for dinner, but Seolhyun's knowledge of resturants was limited, and Hyejeong should be tired after her first day. Perhaps she could cook dinner. When she lived alone, she learned how to cook. It wasn't really impressive, but it was eatable, or at least to Seolhyun. She chuckled to herself, excited. Hyejeong was going to love dinner.

Hyejeong, on the other hand, was not laughing to herself. SHe was cursing under breath. Sunny, a model for Aspire, was destroyong her. Sunny had was a new model for Aspire, and she was already giving Hyejeong problems. She demanded to meet Ms. Kim, but Ms. kim had strictly forbaid anyone to see her, unless it was threatening to the company. It was already the fifth call Hyejeong had recieved from her, but Sunny did not stop.

'Aspire industries, Ms. Kim's office.' Hyejeong said mechanically.

'HEY! Why did you hang up on me! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?' Sunny snapped, obviously furious.

'You are sunny, a model for our company' Hyejeong said, experated, not even knowing how to answer.

'YA! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? It means that you let me do whatever I want!'

'Our current firm has over a hundred model contracts, where 80% already had contracts. They all follow inisttructions.'

'WELLL I"M DIFFERENT!" Sunny squealed, causing Hyejeong to pull the phone away from her away from her ear. 'You may have over a hundred models, but i've also got over a hundred firms scouting me. BE GRATEFUL I decided to have a conversation wth you, let alone a photoshoot.

'There are only a couple of fashion companies in Korea...'

'EVER HEARD OF GLOBALISATION? I guesys ou don't understand the scale of my popularity. My popularity stretches to countires allver the world. Now, you listen carefully. I want to speak to Ms.Kim. Now.'

'She's in a meeting, i'm sorry.' Hyejeong repeated for the fifth time. 'She gave specific orders for me to not disturb her, unless it threatened the company-'

'I KNOW! I AM YOUR COMPANIES FUTURE!!!! YOU LOSE ME YOU LOSE A LOAD OF MONEY!!! MILLIOS OF PEOPLE WILL BUY YOU'RE MAGAZINE BECAUSE I'M ON THE COVER!"

Sunny contiuned ranting over the phone, and Hyejeong could feel herself boiling. The reason she didn't talk to anyone at school was because she had specifically wanted to avoid people like Sunny. They were annoyiong, pathetic, and unreasonably demanding. They only cared for themselves. Hyejeong finaly exploded. She pounded her free hand on her desk and stood up. She was about to yell back swears on the phone, but she remembered Ms. Kim was next door in the meeting room. She gritted her teeth and growled menacingly into the phone.

'You listen up, and you listen carefully, cause i'm only going to say this once. I answer to Ms. Kim, and Ms. Kim alone. I dont care if you are Sunny or some sort of superstar. Hell, I wouldn't care if you were the president of Korea himself. I repeat again, I answer to Ms.Kim, and Ms. Kim ONLY! She's in a meeting, and no one's disturbing her without getting through me. So you either break the agreement with Aspire, or you can sit there and wait, and I'll call you when Ms Kim comes out, UNDERSTAND?

She slammed the office phone back on it's holder, and sat down, trying to regain her composure. She frowned, and looked up. Ms. Kim was standing right at the meeting room's door, staring at her. Behind her were a couple of men and women in suits, probably the board of directors or some important people. No wonder the meeting was so important. Hyejeong stared back in disbelief, realising that the group of people before her had just witnessed herself explode. On her first day. She quickly stood up, giving an embarassed cough. She walked over to the exit of the office, and opened the door polietly, guesturing for them to pass through. The group silently walked through without saying a word, while Hyejeong kept her head down. After the group passed through, Hyejeong could see them having a quick talk was Ms.Kim. 'Probably about my termination..' Hyejeong though. Then, Ms. Kim came back in, and summoned Hyejeong to her office. Hyejeong walked in slowly, her heart pounding.

'You.. called for me?'

'Yes. Sit down.'

Hyejeong sat down on one of the chair opposite to Ms. Kim's desk, and straigened her skirt.

'Do you know who the group of people just know are?' Ms. Kim asked.

'No.....'

'They are the board of directors, and the manager of Aspire himself, as well as the chief designer. Basically the ones who control the entire companies' jobs, salary, and fate. Even I have to be polite in front of them. My bosses boss. And you know what they saw?'

'Um...... rude behaviour.....Ms. Kim i'm really sorry-'

'Why are you sorry?' Ms Kim interupted. 'You put on on a fantastic display of control, authority and most important loyalty. I mean, you lost it quite a bit, but you acted very maturelly. The directors saw a professional at work, demonstrating the upmost loyalty and the ability to follow orders. After we went out, they said they loved you, and even asked for your name. They absouletly loved you. It's just the first day, and the board already recognises you. You're gonna do great. I can't applaud you enough for your brilliant work.'

'I....really? Thank You... I didn't know that... I thought I had lost my temper and was really rude' Hyejeonmg replied.

'No.. it's fine to get mad sometimes. This is a high stress environment. People get mad all the time. Just don't go overboard, and start throwing things around. Now, who was on the phone. Was it Sunny?'

'Yes... how did you know?'

'Ahh... Sunny again huh? She's a troublesome one. She thinks because she's an idol, she can do whatever she wants. She's trying to arrange a meeting right? We all ready had one, and the contract is signed. The photoshoot isn't in one month, but yet she still demands to come up and meet me. Don't worry, if she ever calls again, just feed the call to me. If i'm busy, just cut her of. And once again, well done for your little 'performance'. You're gonna do great.'

'Thank you Ms.Kim. I know what to do from now on. I'll...get ack to work then.'

Hyejeong walked out of the office, her heart pounding in excitement.What she done to deserve this? On her first day the board knew her name already. This was going to be great. The rest of the day passed uneventfully, with Hyejeong's mood dancing on a rainbow. As the clock struck six-thirty, she knocked on Ms Kim's office.

'Uh... Ms. Kim. Um... i'll be taking my leave now, so see you tommorow'

'You're taking your leave?' Ms.Kim questioned absurdly, and looked at Hyejeong as if she were mad? She gave a sigh, and continued, ' I guess you're new here, so I'll explain how this works. No one, on their first two weeks has ever left before seven-thirty. It means you're hard-working. Anyone thats leaves before seven thirty on their first two weeks leaves a bad impression.'

'Im sorry.. Ms Kim I didn't understand. I'll get back to work now.'

'Aiii.... Fine. Due to your impressive performance and because its your first day, i'll cut you some slack. You've already packed anyway, there's no way I would have you keep working. I'll send you some material to read on. Be sure to read it, OK? I'll let you go today. Goodbye.'

'Ah... Thanks Ms. Kim...and sorry' Hyejeong quickly sneaked back out of the door, terrified of the coming days. When would she be able to leave? She decided to put those thoughts aside. She climbed into her car and drove home.

Upon hearing the roar of Hyejeong's car, Seolhyun let out a large grin. Her girlfriend was finally home. And with dinner waiting on the table, she switched off all the lights, and crouched beside the door, ready to pounce.

Hyejeong stepped through the door, tired. No one seemed to be home. She kicked off her shoes, and stepped into the house.

'Anyone home-AHHHAHAHA'

'WELCOME HOMEE HYEJEONGSHIIIIII' Seolhyun sprung from her hiding spot and launched herself onto Hyejeong, wrapping her legs around her. Hyejeong laughed and wraped her arms around Seolhyun, holding on tightly. She started to spin, faster and faster.

'HYEJEONG AH NOOOOOOO LET ME DOWNNNNN AHHHHIIIII' Seolhyun screamed. Hyejeong sun faster and faster, until she finally lost balance, and collasped on the sofa. Hyejeong ended up on top of Seolhyun, both of them hysterically. Hyejeong dug her hands into Seolhyun's ribcage, and began squeezing. Seolhyun, being ticklish as she were, began squirming around uncontrollably. But Hyejeong had her pinned down with her legs, and contiuned the assualt. Seolhyun began writhing arund, kicking her legs in the air.

'AHHHH UNNIE PLEASE AAHHAHHAHH STOOOOP AHHH!!!!'

Thats what you get for attacking me' Hyejeong grunted, trying to fend off her girlfriend's uncontrollable movements.

'AHHH IM SORRYYY ILL NEVER ATTACK YOU AGAINN JUST LET ME GO PLEEASESEEEEEE!!!!!'

Hyejeong finally gave Seolhyun mercy, and removed her hands. Seolhyun was panting hard, clutching herself. Hyejeong brought Seolhyun up to her and looked deeply into her eyes.

'Please don't do that. I love it attack me. It gives me chances to punish you.'

Seolhyun simply stared back into Hyejeong's eyes, unable to comply. After the recent term of events, she had forgotten this side of Hyejeong. The y Hyejeong, who could render her speech simply with words and her eyes. Those black, deep, beautiful eyes. Seolhyun just sat in Hyejeong's lap, wide-eyed. Hyejeong gave a light chuckle. She pulled Seolhyun close to her and embraced her, Seolhyun still not reacting.

'What's wrong, Seolhyunsshi? Have a tickled you to the point of insanity?'

'No Hyejeong it's just that... it's been so long since we experienced laughter like this.  And it's been so long you ever talked to me like that. You just...render me speechless......'

'Ah..... were you staring like when I had just met you?'

'Hmmm... maybe...'

'Don't worry. I'll give you plenty of chances to stare at me.' She blew a kiss into Seolhyun's ear, causing the younger to shiver.

'Unnie, it's not fair...how can you make me feel like this...'

'Because i'm Shin freaking Hyejeong.' Hyejeong replied confidently. She released Seolhyun, and the girl rolled her eyes, but admitted,

'Well that's very true.' She said sweetly with a smile.

'SO!' Hyejeong said, changing the mood. 'What would you like for dinner tonight?'

'Ahhhh....' Seolhyun suddenly stood up. 'Follow me, Mrs. Shin'

She took Hyejeong's hand in her own, and led her to the dinning table. On the table was the dinner Seolhyun had poured her efforts into, and it was definetly no slouch. 

'Omy..... You made dinner? Wow, you really are the prefect wife.'

'Ya! Don't I deserve a kiss?'

Hyejeong gave Seolhyun a quick kiss, Seolhyun smiling like a five-year old child. They sat down and slowly ate the dinner, Hyejeong tasting every bit of Seolhyun's food, nodding appreciatively. She could taste the love that went into the food. During dinner, Hyejeong talked about her first day of work, and the whole 'slamming the phone in front of the board situation'. Seolhyun listened to Hyejeong attentively, as if Hyejeong was a grandparent telling a story. She clapped her hands and laughed after hearing the entire story. They finished dinner, but they didn't stop talking. They talked on the sofa, while watching TV. Perhaps they hadn't talked casually for too long, they were simply pouring out past events and gossip.  The chatted happily away into the night, laughter pouring out. The damage the previous night, cured by the angelic laughter of the two. As the night progressed, Hyejeong finally Seolhyun what her boss had said.

'Yo, Seolhyun. I know you're really excited about my new 'job', but theres a darker side too... my boss said that noone leaves before seven-thirty on their first two weeks. And there's probably gonna be a heavy workload, so this coming week I might not be able to-'

Seolhyun placed a finger on Hyejeong's lips.' I understand Unnie. Work comes first, and it's only gonna be for a week right?' She said cheerfully. 'Ill have dinner with Yuna then. But for tonight, you're mine...'

Seolhyun pulled Hyejeong close to her for a kiss. Tender at first, then their lips opened to each to other. With only the lamps illuminating their faces Seolhyun pulled away and cupped Hyejeong's face. 

'You have no idea how much i've missed this.'

'I know.'

'You've finally returned right? The Hyejeong I love.'

'Aye'

Hyejeong cupped Seolhyun's chin in her hand, and drew closer.

'I know you love it when I do that'

Seolhyun nodded slowly.

Hyejeong then brought Seolhyun's face up to her's and KISSED her. As the kiss contiuned, their bodies began to merge into one, their arms snaking around each other. Arm touched body, hair touched shoulder, lips touched lips. The warmth between them was incredible, their passion for one another growing. They poured the sorrow and desire into the kiss, longing for more. Hyejeong unbottoned her shirt, button by button. Slowly, carefully, all the while keeping her eyes on Seolhyun. Seolhyun stared gazed back into Hyejeong's dreamy eyes, and Hyejeong could feel the need, the want in her eyes. She finally took off the shirt, and removed Seolhyun's sweater. Seolhyun quickly obliged, raising her arms over her head. Hyejeong s her arms around Seolhyun's back, unhooking her bra with experienced hands. She proceeded to unhook her own, but Seolhyun stopped her.

'Let me do it, Unnie.'

Hyejeong wordlessly turned around, revealing her exposed back to Seolhyun. Seolhyun drew her hands over Hyejeong's back, marvelling at the smoothness. Her fingers finally found her mark, and unhooked Hyejeong's bra. Hyejeong turned around, boldly revealing her chest to Seolhyun.

'I told you i'd give you a chance to stare' she said hoursly. Seolhyun slowly admired her chest, and drew closer. Then they kissed again. This kiss was different, however. The slow, delicacy was gone. Instead, it was fueled by fiery need and passion. Their lips crashed together, and their tongues wrestled for dominance. They drew closer to the physical limit, not able to get enough of the other. Their chests' crashed together, and their breathing became sycronised. Their hands roamed to other's body freely, exploring every single curve and surface of skin. It was winter, and the night air was chilly, but under the lamps, there was none of that but the heat they the two gave off. Hyejeong pulled back, gasping for air. Seolhyun gave a disapointed look, clearly satisfied. Hyejeong reached forward, and started Seolhyun's neck. Seolhyun lay back on the carpeted floor, raising her neck to give Hyejeong more access.

'Mmmmm...yess.....ah Hyejeong you're the best....'

Hyejeong contiuned lower, towards her girlfriend's erect s. She traced around it at first, making Seolhyun furtherly aroused. Seolhyun let off a moan, and raised her chest to Hyejeong, asking for more. There was no teasing, and Hyejeong took in the , down hard. Her other had reached and cupped Seolhyun's other , massaging it, tweaking the . Seolhyun's moans gradually grew louder and louder as Hyejeong worked with her chest. 

'Aiisshiiiii...Nggg..... don't stop Shin Hyejeong......''

'Hmmmmm.. just like that..oh..OH' 

Hyejeong moved lower, tracing Seolhyun's stomach with her tongue, and Seolhyun enjoyed every single inch of it. As Hyejeong moved between Seolhyun's legs, Seolhyun suddenly stopped her, and pulled her close.

'You first Unnie. I've got to repay you somehow. I want you to feel what I feel....'

Hyejeong obliged, and Seolhyun led her to the bedroom. Hyejeong lay down on the bed, and beckoned with her fingers, making a 'come here motion.  Seolhyun walked over slowly, her chest beating faster and faster. Seolhyun's bedroom had never been big, but it sure was cozy. Again, a dim lamp gave off just the right amount of light. She slid over the smooth mattress, and started on Hyejeong's legs. She had seen them over a thousand times now, but she was still mesmerized by them. Hyejeong's legs were trimmed, smooth long, and pretty much angelic. Seolhyun the bottom, and made her way up to Hyejeong's though, marvelling at the smoothness. Hyejeong's thighs were silk smooth and warm, and as Seolhyun drew over them, she wondered if Hyejeong was even a human being. Perhaps she was an angel. Her focus finally fixated on what was between Hyejeong's legs. She lightly kissed Hyejeong's . Hyejeong flinched upon first contact, but then spread her legs further, inviting Seolhyun further. Seolhyun jumped at the chance, and began to eat out Hyejeong.

'Ahh ... ahhh.....I'm so glad I met you Seolhyun......uh.... yess......'

Seolhyun could feel her girlfriend was close, and stuck one finger into Hyejeong. Hyejeong gasped, and Seolhyun could feel the wetness, the heat. She began moving back and fourth, and Hyejeong's moans grew louder and louder.

'AHHHH yes please oh..... faster FASTER!!!!'

Seolhyun began to feel her girlfriend's walls closing in on her, so she inserted a second finger. She moved up and held Hyejeong, her finger moving in faster and faster. She could feel fingers digging into her back, and Hyejeong's panting against hers, and she loved the sensation. 

"AHHH Seolhyunshiiii you know me so well...... come on please Please YESS UHGHGHGH!!!'

Hyejeong finally came on Seolhyun's fingers, Seolhyun's fingers dripping. Seolhyun wasted no time in cleaning her own fingers, not wasting a single drop.

'Unnie you taste so good.'

'I know'

'Would you like to-'

'Yes' 

Hyejeong pushed Seolhyun down on the bed with a playful push. Seolhyun gave a small giggle, and sighed as she felt Hyejeong's mouth on her. She loved the way Hyejeong kissed her . The way she used her tongue, alternating between long, slow and fast . It made her body feel like she was on fire, and she could do nothing but moan as loud as she could, her body writhing and raising her hips to meet Hyejeong's mouth. After she came literally in Hyejeong's mouth, the night had grown late, and they were both tired, satisfied. They lay in each others arms, Seolhyun on top once again, her head resting n Hyejeong's shoulder. Hyejeong's arms were wrapped protectively around her, feeding all the warmth she needed. 

'That was great... we should do that more often...' Seolhyun stammered.

'I agree' Hyejeong laughed. 'I can't get enough of you, Seolhyun baby.'

'Hyejeong. Wh..where did you learn to do that? The thing you did with your tongue?'

'No one taught me. I justed wanted to make you feel good.'

Seolhyun blushed Hyejeong's reply, hiding her face in Hyejeong's bare chest.

'Hyejeong ah. Seriously. I love you. You've been by my side since day one.' Seolhyun confessed. 'I was so relieved when you arrived to save me. You are my knight and my lover. I know i've said this a million times, but please don't leave me. I can't imagine a life wothout you.'

'Silly. How many times have I told you? I've come to save you twice, and i'm practically living with you. I made a promise, and then I said an Oath. Now, i'm lying with you in bed , having done all that. I don't do this with just anyone. I do it only with you, and only you, Kim Seolhyun. I'm yours, remember?'

'Promise me one more thing, ok? When we sleep, always hold me like this. It makes me so safe, so secure. I love the way you wrap your arms and legs around me. It makes me feel so precious.'

'I promise i'll hold you forever. And I enjoy snuggling with you too. Your body's flawless. So smooth...'

'Hm....I love you Hyejeong.'

'I love you too, my dear angel.'

With that, the two fell asleep, wrapped up in each other's arms.

 

HEEEYYYYY!!!!! Here's the chapter I promised. I put extra effort in this chapter, and I think you readers know why. I'm reconsidering cutting this fic, though. I think it's reached the point where all problems have been solved, and even I am struggling to come up new plots. Perhaps one or two more chapters of FLUFF AND T? Anyways, thank you for those who commented. I'll stress this again, your feedback means a lot to me. You guys make my day when you comment. AND SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE WHO SENT ME MAIL !!! especially one writer who taught me her ways of writing, and shared many private things with me. I'm can't stress how grateful I am to you. So, would you like me to contiune, or possibly write a new fic? Have your say in the comments below! And i'm currently busy with schoolwork, it's actually three in the morning where I live, But i really wanted to finish the chapter.  So I guess SEE ALL OF YOU NEXT TIME!!!!

*Gives all of you virtual hot chocolate* (winter is coming, stay warm!*