Chapter 2 - If only...- part 1

Forbidden Love

We stood in the hospital, with Ji in my arms for at least twenty minutes. I thought the best thing for JiYong would be to go back to the hostel. Sure, this meant that he would see SeunGyun. Nevertheless, it’s not as if they can avoid each other for the rest of their lives. I held him by the hand and lead him to the hostel. I expected him to tell me about this whole situation, sadly he just walked quietly but with a strong grip on my hands. It made be pity this weakened creature. The once strong lion was transformed to nothing but a wet little kitten. I could get away with so many things right now, yet I had neither the will nor the charisma to do such things.  When we got to the hostel, I saw SeunGyun with a guilty glare on his face. To think that a good friend of mine would do such a thing was upsetting.

At the moment I could only trust TaeYang because I’ve known him for being the truthful and caring one ever since I met him.

“TaeYang take care of Ji for me. I’ll be back by morning.” I left with half of my mind filled with anger and slammed the heavy silver door of the hostel behind me.

I needed to clear my mind and the best way to do this was to do some exercise. I jogged towards the YG studio, there were usually still people practicing during this time of the day, so I though why not, I’ll get my routine perfected. The fact that I’m rubbish at dancing was pretty annoying, all those practices and all those hours just never seem to pay off. By the time I got to the practice rooms, I was burning with anger and frustration. Luckily, the biggest practice room was available since no one was there tonight. So I put on one of our songs and started dancing, but I kept on messing up. It was either that I was doing the pops wrong or moving to slow. My theory is that I have bad memory so I just forget the whole choreography. For the next two hours I moved on to some singing, and wrote a bunch of lyrics for raps. It wasn’t that they were bad, just that they were all very cheesy and there were a few songs in there as well, which is pretty rare for me.

Just to hear what it would sound like, if I sang it to my Ji. I sang one of them out aloud.

“Day by Day. I cried in my heart ,searching for ma darling and wondering if I would ever find the light, at the end of the tunnel. Looking, searching for ma baby.” It actually sounded ok. Though it was a bit high pitched compared to some of the songs that I usually sing.

I saw that someone was watching me behind the door.

“Hey, you! Show yourself!” I shouted, not knowing who it was.

“Hyung, its nearly four in the morning, get some sleep we have a magazine photo shoot tomorrow.” SeunGyun said with fright in his voice.