Chapter 2 - If only...- part 2

Forbidden Love

Just when I calmed down, this person came in and made my blood boil yet again.

“Get out…” I told him trying to bear my anger within me.

“ But, hyung…”

“But, nothing. How dare you do something like this to Ji. What has he done to you huh? What has he done to deserve this!” I was shouting, I wish I could have stopped this before in even happened

“I didn’t think it would hurt you this much…”

What he said had just snapped me, I had enough of this. If he admitted that this was his fault then maybe I would have forgive him. But to think that he think that this wasn’t his fault. I was really ready to kill him this time.

I could barely hold back and threw a punch at him. I felt really bad about this but I felt some joy and excitement in what I have done. His lip was bleeding, and I was sure that there would be a bruise on his cheek the next morning. SeunGyun looked shocked and surprised, I was glad, it seemed that something clicked in his brain. He was about to cry, his eye were going red and starting to water. It made me laugh, does he even have the right to cry?

“Listen, imagine the pain that you’re in right now and times that by a hundred to know how Ji felt. I never thought that you would go this low. I m disappointed in you” I told him with a smirk on my face with a black glare.

“WELL HE DESERVED IT! IT’S NOT FAIR THAT YOU NEVER GET NOTICED EVEN THOUGH YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH! AND YET YOU NEVER LOOK AT ME!” he shouted at me with real pain in his voice.

My mind froze, not knowing what to do, though it was his selfishness that led him to this state. Maybe I would have done something similar if it was me in the same situation. I felt a bit cruel, I knew where he was coming from but, what he did was wrong. So wrong, that it made me lose my mind. It was better to be friends with him that to hate him. If we got into a fight then the whole group would be in trouble.

I kept on having multiple thoughts all rushing through my mind and yet again this annoying feeling of confusion took over.