Chapter 3 - Is this true? - Part 2

Forbidden Love

I was sure that my brain was getting all messed up because of the fights that I had been in lately. I knew that if I wanted JiYong, now was the time. His weak at the moment, so I could swoop in and well be the so-called knight in shining armor. I laughed to myself and sat down on my bed, thinking what I should cook or to order a take-out. I had to have something to eat; all that practice wore me down pretty bad.

 In the end I decided to order some Korean food, from the nearby restaurant. I picked up my phone and was about to dial it when a text message came. My face lit up and hope that it was another text from JiYong complaining about how the girl at the blind date really thought that he was blind. As I opened my phone and went to the inbox, it wasn’t from JiYong but from SeunGyun. The text said the following.

“ Hyung-nim, (he started to call me hyung-nim ever since that time I got angry, it’s kind of cute really.) could you come outside the hostel. Let’s have something to eat. You don’t have to if you want to but I’ll be waiting downstairs.

SeunGyun (>w<)”

I was somewhat worried since if he wanted to have something to eat, he could have just come upstairs and ask. Man, what if he was beaten up, his voice was squeaky after all. I quickly pulled on some of my newly bought clothes from one of the bags. It was a red tee with the number 53 on it, my slouch style Levi’s jeans, a white cap with a letter T in a calligraphy font written on it and finally finished it off with a green hoodies and a gold chain with TOP across it.

I ran down the stairs to get to the bottom floor, however, when I had finally managed to get outside, he was nowhere to be seen.

.  I looked side to side and ran towards one side of the building to the bench that was out usually meeting place. There stood a girl or at least I thought it was a girl. She waved at me, her face was lit up and she looked happy.

“Have you seen a guy around about my age a little shorter?” I asked not knowing who it really was.

The girl laughed at me and said, “Oppa, it’s me you silly! SeunGyun.”  It took me a while to take it all in.

He was wearing a mid-thigh length skirt, a black sparkly snood  and a cute little not to mention girl vest like thing over it.

“Ya! Why are you wearing that? It makes you look like a girl. Aiish~ Don’t confuse me like that.” I replied with an annoyed tone.

I think we’re getting followed by one of the paparazzi camera men. I went and bought these to hide my identity.” He whispered, I just stood there getting even more confused. “Oh come on lets go, I’m starving, we’ll eat at the night market. I know how much you like your Korean food.”

It made me blush, but so what if I like my traditional Korean food huh? I still laughed and followed this stupid fool.