Chapter 3 - Is this true? - Part 1

Forbidden Love

It’s now been a week since the incidence between me and SeunGyun. Throughout that week, we kept on getting into fights and occasionally I would have a day where I would burst into anger because of what SeunGyun had done.

 My hands were covered in wounds, many of them turned into scars and most of them disappeared. My face had become nearly as good as new. There were a couple of big scars but it wasn’t obvious, unless you looked at it closely. I was glad about that and now we continued our lives like nothing had gone wrong, but from time to time I would catch a glimpse of the person I love have a very worried and sad face and the fact that this face was only for me, I knew at least that much. I would have been very upset and offended but after what I did, I didn’t give damn. I knew that this was what was in store for me, before I fought with those pitiful men and now this is the toll on my behavior for the past week.

All my thoughts were on him yet again, "What in the world is going on with me?" I asked myself.

For the rest of the day, I danced till my body couldn’t take any more movement and my mind was sick of all this confusing choreography crap. Though my body felt heavy and my body was covered in sweat, it was a nice and a relaxing feeling that I had only experienced once. It was before our first concert and everyone was nervous, so we had been practicing for the concert for some time. Every day we would have singing lessons and dance lesson. The singing was ok since I only had to rap a few times; however, the dancing was a different story all together.

It was around about nine in the afternoon and I had just took a shower and sat down in my room and listened to some music. JiYong had gone to another one of his blind dates organized by his mom to try and find a partner for him. It annoyed me to no end, if he was a woman I would have made him mine as soon I laid my eyes on her, yet to think of such things still made me sick. I knew just imagining these kinds of stuff was stupid and childish but all I could do was think what if this was the case or what if that was the case.