So it really was love...

Forbidden Love

After that slightly arousing yet disturbing scene was reaching its end, Ji looked at me with a hint of shyness in his eyes. I wasn’t surprised. Who wouldn’t be feeling shy after being in that situation? If it were me, I would have punched someone, even JiYong if he was close enough and that’s something. I didn’t have a word to say, all of the former courage was still within me, but after what just happened it’s just weird you know?

“Ne, Ji. What would you say if I were tell you that I was gay?” I asked him with a hint of playfulness to make sure he doesn’t go any further on this.

“I think it would be ok, I think it would be cute.” He smiled in return, then continued on to say, “because then it means that I can love you full heartedly.”

My eyes were in shock. I almost felt like someone just changed my eyes with a white man’s. The shock was huge, the guy that I thought would never accept my love had just said told me that he loves me.

“Ji, you’re joking aren’t you? I mean you can’t be gay right?” I asked trying to find out if he was joking or telling the truth.

“Oh, well yeah, of course it was a joke. I mean how could I be gay right!” he said with his fake smile that would always appear when he is sad or when he is to hurt to say anything of the truth.

“Well, if that’s the case. We’ll stay here over night, is that ok?”
“Umm, sure I guess. I do want to get away from this whole stardom thing just for a while.” He said with no obvious expression on his beautiful pale face.

Curiosity took over me, and it was for the good. As we both sat on the floor and leaned against one of the white marble walls. The beautifully constructed sword lay on the floor next to me occasionally shining in a dark red color due to the candle light. It would occasionally catch Ji’s attention, which made me laugh at what he might be thinking at that moment. After we spoke for an hour or so, I pretended to be sleep and laid my head gently on his skinny shoulders that didn’t have much muscle. It took him a while, but I heard him muttering to himself.

“Hmm, if only you didn’t ask that question. I was so close to getting you. I guess I need to reward myself for trying this hard.” He said with a hint of seduction in his voice.

My heart was starting to beat faster, I heard Ji’s breath and that made things even worse. What did he mean by “ I need to reward myself”? What did he mean…

“I hope you don’t mind this hyung.” He said with a huff and all went quiet.

I felt something touch my crotch area, it couldn’t be. Why would he do this? This is so wrong, but I have to endure this. But it didn’t seem like he meant to touch that area since I heard a small gasp.

“! Oh my god! I can’t believe I just touched his… Aishh, but I still deserve the kiss right?” he muttered to himself.

I felt his breath on my cheek, then on my nose. To be honest I wanted this contact. But I still waited until he actually touched me. He moved slower than I would think he would, eventually he did touch my lip. His lips felt plump and soft, it wasn’t like a smooth surfaced like a girl’s lips. It felt like it had been scarred a few times, maybe even dried out a bit. But, it was addictive. I didn’t want it to leave my lips, I wanted this moment to last an eternity. As greed took over my eyes opened to see, Ji’s eyes closed and his cheeks a bright red. He looked weak and fragile, like a wounded animal that held onto its protector. Even though this was a good thing, I wondered if it actually would ever end. He hadn’t opened his eyes for what seemed like five minutes. I couldn’t wait any longer and tried to carve a route to his mouth with my tongue, which surprised Ji and made him pull back. Yet my hands moved on their own, and pushed him against the wall and quickly slipped my tongue into his. Not caring about how he would react after this or how he would deal with me. Right now, all I wanted was this kiss from him.

His tongue tried to avoid mine, but I didn’t want that. Every time it tried to escape I wrapped mine around his, this repeated a few times until he gave up and co-operated with my tongue. Our mouths released each other when we needed air and I was sure I would get slapped at the least by the guy that I was sort of violated by and violated back.