Adopted?

Forbidden Love

My head had turned to a mess, as it didn’t know what to do or even what to say. But Ji looked at me with his red eyes and that was the proof of his crying. Anko who stood beside me looked amusing and giggled at the useless situation. I could heard her every breath and I noticed every move she had made. But even though I was so aware of her, the thing she did was unbelievable.

“Wow oppa! You’re and amazing actor!” she squealed.

I looked at her at astonishment, to think that this girl could think of something like this. In return of her cleverness I gave her a hug and said, “This is the least I could do.” loud enough so that Ji could hear.

After I let her go, I walked up to Ji who was still staring into mid air. My right arm moved on its own when he was close enough and landed on his left shoulder.

I spoke with a cold voice, knowing that it would make him hate me. “This is enough. We both knew this couldn’t work out properly.”

And with that we parted ways.

Me with Anko in my arms and Ji had nothing but his tears to hold onto.

“Oppa, you really think this is the best way? I bet you could adopt a kid or something to lead on the blood line, you know?” Anko said quietly.

“Let’s just get something to eat ok? We have to practice for your song and remember we’re going to sing a duo no matter what the director says. Since we have to make it as if we’re a couple to the paparazzi, but once it’s over you can go and chase after Young Bae as much as you like.”

She seemed happy at that thought, yet for some reason I felt guilty. I didn’t know if it was because of Ji or Anko. Maybe in this life I have done so many things that were wrong that only now they are catching up.

So we went to the nearby fast food court and got some food from BiBi Star. To be honest, I’ll probably have to pay for eating burgers and chips this early in the morning. But what can you do ay? You’re band members start hating you and stops cooking food for you? One, you buy food from fast food courts. Two, you start doing solo things like movies, dramas and solo tracks. Finally three, if all fails, you eventually leave the group without a trace. And that’s exactly what’s happening now, but in my case, I was the one who wanted them to hate me.

Anyway, when I get back the dance teacher will probably notice that I ate a burger and make me run around the building like a hundred times. Man alive is that going to be hell.

I ordered the burger and chips in large and Anko being Anko bought three maxi shrimp burgers and a box of popcorn chicken with side dishes like salad and chips.

“Man Anko, how in the hell do you stay thin when you’re eating like that?” I asked with my mouth wide open in astonishment.

“Well let’s just say after I got fat thanks to my mom. I gave up loads of the foods that I like for this body. So now I eat what I want and then dance till I drop.” She gave me a very boyish grin with food in .

I laughed and we started talking about the dance routine and what the song will be like. Since we would have to deal with one another for a month or maybe less if I decide to leave.

“Anko, guess what?” I said with a smirk on my face.

“What?” she said while chewing.

“I m going to star in a movie with Sang Woo.” And with that my face was covered in half chewed shrimp, salad and potato.

“WHAT??????!!” she screamed.

I shushed her, since I might get the paparazzi on me and that won’t be good if they find me in a place like this. I sighed.

“Oh god, I should have told you before you ate.” I said with a sigh.

“Sorry…” she trailed as her face blushed.

I told her to wait, then went to the lavatory to get my face cleaned up, it’s not like I can walk around like this in public or in private. The toilet room was surprisingly high standard for a fast food corner. I mean they had mahogany doors and good looking chandeliers up. I seriously wonder why this toilet was so out of place. Whilst I was looking at the so called standard public toilet someone bumped into me. And guess who it was? Tae Yang! He didn’t seem very happy with me and I can guess why. His face was surprised at first but as he adjusted to the scene his eye brows lowered and he was no glaring at me.

“Explain this hyung!” he said with an ugly look on his face.

“It’s none of your business.”I tried to brush him off but sadly I failed miserably.

“I know something is not right so just tell me. I m guessing it’s something to do with your family right?” he looked at me with one eyebrow now lifted

I sighed deeply and finally gave in. “Just wait till I clean my face ok?”

So I washed my face until every single chunk of food was off my face and tee shirt.

“Now let me tell you this, my parents… They adopted me.” Tae Yang seemed shocked but I still continued on. “So to be frank I don’t want to upset them in any way. They raised me up to be me that I am today. In return I want to give them a son that they could never have had on their own and give them and heir as well. I’m sure you know what that means.” Tae Yang looked at me as if he had just seen a ghost.

“I’m sorry, but I have to tell this to JiYong hyung.” He walked past me as if I didn’t exist.

“Please I’m begging you. Don’t, for my sake at least, if he finds this out, when I leave he will have an even harder time.” But Tae Yang said nothing and walked by me.

After I had refreshed myself Anko looked at me.

“I saw Tae Yang rushing off somewhere, did you tell him?” she asked.

I nodded, “That was the least I could do for him, after taking away Ji from him and then making him cry.”

“But this will lead to right? do you really want that to happen.” She asked with a sad look on her face.

“Yeah, I know.”