Chapter 1- Who knew life would be this hard?-part 2

Forbidden Love

“Hey! What the hell are you doing?”

The man in the middle, who I would presume was the leader replied “ It’s got nothing to do with you, Kid!”

“Oh sorry, didn’t I tell you who I was? I m his boyfriend so I think I have something to do with him.” I said in a very crude voice.

By the time I had finished their attention were all on me and so the fight began. They aimlessly threw punches at me; it was obvious that they were amateur fighters. Unlike me who had trained in martial arts. It was fun, since I hadn’t fought ever since I met Ji. Because he would always complain about how mean, it was. If this boy in the corner really was Ji then I would be dead. Surely there was no way that it was actually him, I mean why he would be in a fight with these middle-aged men is something that no one would be able to explain. It had seemed that it started raining during the fight. Nevertheless, my clothes were getting wet and I was sure that there was a light pant coming from the corner where the boy was standing. However, it was hard to tell because these men had also started to pant. I had been punching them multiple times but only lightly and yet to see them tired already was strangely amusing.

The leader of the group then finally said, “Let’s stop already, we weren’t paid for this!” and then ran off.

I was still very confused at what he had said. Did someone want to injure this person? If that was the case, what was the reason for doing something like this?

“TOP, I think you went a bit too far and what was up with calling yourself my boyfriend?” the boy said in an amused yet weak voice.

“Well would you have rather gotten beaten up or be my boyfriend 20 minutes?” I replied without knowing who he was.

“Well I guess I’d rather be…” then his voice drifted off, seconds later I heard him fall to the ground.