Chapter 1- Who knew life would be this hard?-part 3

Forbidden Love

I panicked not knowing that he was hurt this bad. I lifted him up and got a taxi to the nearby A & E. Finally, when I got inside I saw his face, only to see that the boy that I was holding was in fact JiYong. My heart raced and a lump built up in my throat. To see him covered in countless number of bruises and covered in blood was very painful to look at. Moments later a nurse came running to take him off me. Although it was the right thing to do, I felt empty and lonely. The wait for me to see him seemed to last a whole year. The children that were in the corner kept on screaming and shouting and laughing, just seemed to remind me of our MV shoot of our first song Haru Haru. We had so much fun, he used to make so many stupid jokes all of them earned him a flick on his forehead. Then I would earn myself his cute little pout. Yet to think that he is covered in wounds and cuts all over his beautiful silky skin right now all because of those stupid men. However, right now my mind was full of thoughts of JiYong and it was weird. They weren’t the feelings of brotherly love anymore. It was more than that, and it made me sick.

I didn’t have any problems when other people were gay but for me to be one. What was happening to the world? Wasn’t I supposed to be the masculine one, the one with all the charisma. But to think I am now having gay feelings for one of my friends. Man alive am I weird.

But whoever did this to him will not get away with this, not even if they were my friend. To do this kind of this was the lowest thing that anyone could even do in my dictionary. My blood boiled even thinking about the person who ordered those lowlifes.

I heard Ji’s voice from afar, “ Hyung!” he screamed in happiness. He came running towards me with a huge smile. This made me happy because he looked better and happy. To be honest I wasn’t expecting much from Ji. At the most a hi five would have been enough. Nevertheless, he continued running and before I could reply he ran into me and hugged me tightly. I was overjoyed and shocked, this feeling was overpowering. He really was the best person in this world, I mean he just got beaten up by these men and now he is smiling with not a hint of regret in his face.

“Hey, calm down. Did they hit you a bit too hard on the head?” I asked jokingly.

My shoulder was getting slightly damp and I heard light whimpers coming from him. It broke my heart, just when I thought that he was ok, he was crying.

“Are you ok? And tell me who did this to you Ji ?”

No reply came from him but only a few words that made no sense to me. “ I can’t believe he would do this to me…” his voice trailed off and the whimpers continued.

“ Who do you mean by him? Ji tell me now!” I shouted at him with worry, because whoever did this would not live for long.

“ SeunGyun, he would never do such a thing, it must be a lie” he continued, as if he didn’t hear me.

A thousand thoughts ran through my mind, to think that SeunGyun could do such a thing was mind blowing. He would always steal Ji’s clothes and they seemed so close. Nevertheless, if he was the one who ordered those lowlifes then he was in big trouble.