Chapter 1- Who knew life would be this hard?-part 1

Forbidden Love

It was 8 July. The day so far was one of those stereotypical Korean days, humid, hot and all that typical descriptions. There were heavy rain clouds in the sky that blocked the sun. It reminded me of Ji and me.  The feeling of being overpowered by someone who was far more greater than me, but knowing that one day I will be the one to overpower him.  I was still out shopping for new pair of sneakers, because my old pair ripped while I was practicing my dance routine with DaeSung and SeunGyun. I had been going around Seoul for quite a while now and was getting a little bit tired. Since I thought I should buy some new clothes while I m out here. Going outside has been hard ever since our debut. In order to hide my identity, I had to put on dark glasses and wear something that looked like it came out of SeunGyun’s closet. No offence, but he always wears very geeky clothes.

By the time I got to the bus stop, it was dark.  I was holding around about 20 bags, full of the latest designer clothes, Burberry, Diesel and all those brands that I usually wear. My bus was to come in two minutes, when I heard a scream in the nearby alleyway.  My curiosity took over me and I headed towards what seemed a very dangerous situation.  There were around about three middle-aged men that were fighting a boy a little younger than me. It was hard to see his face, because it was dark, but from what I could see, he resembled Ji a lot. That made me want to join the fight, I though a single fight won’t hurt and shouted at the three men.