Chapter 2: Vampire Prince

War of Love

Hey hey hey! I know this is a slow start, but TRUST, I will make this story funner (if that even is a word XP)! Oh god it's like 1:30 AM D:                                       Anywho I don't have much to say, ENJoy!!

______

Jungkook's POV:

"Jungkook, you need to get married. Your mother and I are already getting old and we're ready to give the throne to you." dad sighed.

 

"Aw you guys aren't that old," I played with the small palace bat on my shoulder, but it flew away and landed on the side of my dad's throne.

They just gave a blank face…

"Okay, just maybe a thousand years old," I scratched my head.

"Yes and you're about 340 years old (17 in human age), so you should get married," mom said as she sat in her thrown next to dad’s.

"I know I know," I sighed. Oh god, another marriage lecture..

 

"Because we are the highest royal-" mom was cut off.

"-the royal of the royals!" dad added lifting his finger as mom glared at him for interrupting her.

She continued, "yes.. and because of that, keep in mind you have the status and power to marry any princess in the vampire kingdom." (note: there are multiple royal families, but the Jungs are the highest and are basically the real royal family; hope that makes sense XP)

 

"Blah blah blah. Okay I get it, we're the rulers of the vampire world. But I just wanna marry when I want to and when the time is right... Like you know, fall in love?" I said awkwardly. Not really, I’m allergic to love. I don’t believe in “love”… Yes I’m lying to my parents, but what can I do? They’re too persistent.

 

"Love?" dad said, "That's the first time I heard you say that word, I didn't know it was in your vocabulary. So you were a romantic guy all along Jungkook?"

Mom elbowed his side as dad ached in pain.

"You know Princess Areum is searching for a marriage partner too," mom implied.

 

Sigh "Where is she right now?" At least this will get them off my back.

Dad smiled creepily, "In the city of Gyeongju amongst the humans, she’s taking music lessons at an academy. Wae? Are you interested?" he smirked.

"No, I'm just gonna go and see if she's pretty or not," I leaned back and floated in the air with hands behind my head.

 My parents sighed in defeat.

"By the way, isn't that place where Taehyung hyung hunts?" I wondered.

"Is it? That Taehyung needs to hunt more stealthily! I swear he’s causing a ruckus everywhere.." dad stressed. "Humans fear us, but they all crack one day; and if they do, that could be trouble for us," he warned.

Mom added, "Humans are not as weak as you think.."

 

AT TOWN

Jungkook’s POV:

Eh, this ain't a flashy town or anything, seems boring. Music lessons start about 20 minutes from now, I could kill time.

I saw a young girl maybe around 17 washing laundry. For some reason she had this attractive aura around her. As I got closer I saw her violet eyes.

So beautiful... Wait, what did I just think? I slapped myself to snap out of it.

Is she one of us? No.. she smells like a human.

As I got close enough I noticed her singing, a very soothing voice.

"Nice voice" I said.

The way she blushed was pretty cute but deciding to play with her I said "I only said you had a nice voice, it’s not amazing or anything."

The look on her face was priceless! I could've laughed right then and there, but I held it in. She's so interesting, I don't know why.. There's something to her that makes me want to keep talking to her. I kept asking questions till she got annoyed so I decided to go.

"It’s time anyways." Music lessons must've started. "See you again. Laundry-shi" I chimed and left for the music building.

MUSIC BUILDING 

I put on my cloak so no one could see my face. I hope I don't pop out. As I looked around, people stared at me because I was the only one wearing a cloak. Man it was way easier to hide back when cloaks were in style. I tsked. At this point I gave up hiding and decided to walk into an ally to remove the cloak. I walked back to the front of the building.

“Omo! Look at that oppa over there! He’s so handsome.”

“Wah he’s so tall and hot!!”

“Omo should we talk to him?”

So many young girls were staring at me and whispering. I looked at the building. Pretty high.. When people stopped staring I quickly jumped in a blink of an eye with super speed. With one jump I reached the third floor and crashed through the window. I scanned through the room to sense no vampire princess but just mere humans…

 Sigh "Dad probably gave me the wrong town again…" I said under my breath. The humans started screaming and I decided to leave; however I caught a scent of that Laundry girl from before, as I looked at the direction it was coming from, it was a different girl… Nope, not her. Probably a close acquaintance of Laundry-shi since she has her scent on her… I was disappointed. Wait what? Disappointed? About what? That Laundry-shi? I snapped out of it and I leaped out the window.

 I went back home by dashing through the woods. In minutes I was home.

"Oh Jungkook! You're back I see," dad said as he just woke up from his slumber on his throne.

"Dad, you gave me the wrong town again. I didn't find any Princess in Gyeongju"

 He wiped the drool off his mouth, "Oh? Did i say Gyeongju ? I meant Gyeongsan HOHOHOHO! Aigoo, look at me, I’m forgetting city names now Hahhahahah!”

“Yeobo, you were always like this..” mom sighed with a face saying ‘why did I marry this babo’.

I face palmed.

…And this is the Almighty King of the most feared vampire kingdom… How embarrassing.

 

In a dark unknown place…

 

“Baekhyun…” a low rumble sounded through the dark space…

 

“Yes, my Lord,” a velvety voice answered.

There kneeled down a human-like figure on the ground. He had one knee propped up as he had his face down, eyes glued to the floor.

“Have I ever told you… My main desire in this universe?” the demonic deep voice said.

 

“I believe I don’t recall,” the bowed figure responded.

 

“Of course I don’t tell anyone my secrets easily… My one desire is to be a ruler.”

 

“May I say my Lord, but you are one. You are the ruler of the Underworld,” the one called Baekhyun said puzzled as he continued to look down.

The demonic figure showed his face as it came out of the dark. It’s face red as blood and eyes so black as if two holes were burned through its head. He went by the name Lucifer. He was smiling a sinister smile, “I desire to be a ruler of both the Earth and the Underworld.”

Baekhyun’s face slightly froze. “And of the other kingdoms that rule that land?”

 

“We could just get rid of them slowly.” He said.

 

“How so?” Baekhyun said curiously.

 

“Raise your head.” Lucifer commanded as Baekhyun obeyed. “That is why I’m telling you, my most trusted demon…  You are the strongest and you will be my pawn on Earth. Now go and report back to me the status of the vampires and werewolves in three days…”

 

“Yes my Lord,” Baekhyun bowed and disappeared.

______

*gasp* Lucifer plans to take over Earth! 0A0 Oh noooooooes. In any case, WOOHOOO new character intoduction!! YEAAAAAHHH So I'll add Baekhyun's profile next;)

Subscribe and comment!