Chapter 10: The Demon and Human

War of Love

Hey guys another chapter up!!

Please recommend this story to your friends, I will really appreciate it :D

And FINALLY more BAKEHYUN!! <3

______

That same night.

“Thanks… Good night” Hyunji smiled.

“Sweet dreams” Jungkook smiled.

 

The door closed as Jungkook smiled and left for his room.

He arrived and opened the door. Jungkook’s room was huge and very classy. He entered and sat on the seat next to his window.

Jungkook did this every night. He would look out the window very solemnly for hours reminiscing on his past.

The truth is Jungkook’s mother currently is not his real mother. Jungkook’s real mother died by the hands of Lucifer. Lucifer was a cruel man, so when he fell in love with Jungkook’s mother who was already with his dad, he decided to end her life.

If he can’t have something, no one can… That was his motto.

But Jungkook never hated Lucifer to the point of revenge. He was just normally a peaceful guy. Jungkook would always remember how he used to spend the afternoon with his mother in the gardens when he was younger. After his late mother, his father decided to remarry. Jungkook welcomed her with all his heart, but he never forgot his true mother.

 

As Jungkook was looking out the window a shadow appeared in front of his door.

“Jungkook, your father sent us on a mission. Lucifer is keeping possessed animals as spies on our land,” Jimin said.

He got up and left to join Jimin and Taehyung on the mission into the dark night…

 

MORNING

Hyunji woke up peacefully and yawned.

She looked to her left which was a vase of the blue rose Jungkook gave her last night. She smiled brightly.

Can’t wait for today to be wonderful!

Hyunji walked out her room and a beautiful woman was there.

“Oh, you must be Hyunji! Oh my! Just like Taehyung was yapping to me about; you ARE a cutie pie~” she squeezed my cheeks. “I’m  Mrs. Jung, Jungkook’s mother.”

“Oh! Nice to meet you” Hyunji bowed

“Come have breakfast! We are waiting for you, so hurry and wash up. The kitchen is just over down this hall” she pointed “Oh and here are new clothes” Mrs. Jung handed them to her as Hyunji accepted.

Surprisingly the clothes were cute and modern.

Wait what is vampire breakfast like? Is it blood? Human hearts? Hyunji gulped.

 

Hyunji arrived and saw waffles, eggs, orang juice, and … normal human breakfast.

“Hehe, vampires can eat food too you know!” Mrs. Jung smiled as she put down Hyunji’s plate.

Hyunji looked and it was just Mrs. Jung, Mr. Jung, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jin.

“Umm wheres Jungkook? And Taehyung and Jimin?” Hyunji asked.

“Hm? Oh, they went on a mission last night that I sent them too,” Mr. Jung said as he was stuffing toast in his mouth.

“Ah… at night?”

“Yeah, we don’t sleep much, especially at night” Hoseok smiled while pouring orange juice.

“Oh yeah… Oh, and thank you for the food!” Hyunji smiled.

“No problem, dear.” Mrs. Jung smiled.

They ate and the rest of BTS decided to go on their own errands in the other parts of the wood. Except Namjoon, he’s always by the King’s side.

 

Hyunji decided to go to the garden by herself.

Hyunji sat in the shade looking at the roses.

“You human..”

Hyunji turned around to meet golden eyes.

“Oh, Baekhyun” Hyunji was surprised. “I didn’t get to say hi last time, but I’m glad I get to see you again!” Hyunji smiled.

Baekhyun ignored her, “What is your relationship with the vampires? Why are you here?”

“Huh? Oh, I had no place to go and I met Jungkook before so they let me stay,” Hyunji told it as it was.

“…I see,” Baekhyun’s eye changed back to a dark brown.

“Why are you here?” Hyunji asked.

“I have some business here..” Baekhyun said looking at the castle.

Hyunji wanted to know more about Baekhyun. After all he saved her…

 “Oh… do you want to hang out with me a little before you go on with your business?” Hyunji asked in hope that he’ll keep her company.

“…I don’t see a problem…” Baekhyun said cautiously.

“Okay then… oh! let’s play a game” Hyunji knew it was childish, but as she had a lonely childhood she wanted to take this opportunity.

‘“What is ‘game’?” Baekhyun asked with suspicion. Is this some trickery?

“Haha, it’s a form of play” Hyunji laughed.

“Alright… where can I get this?” Baekhyun looked at her.

“No it’s—it’s umm. Let me just pick a simple one... Oh! Do you know Simon says?” Hyunji decided he will have to learn from actually playing. I guess he never played a game with anyone before. Kind of like me..

“Who is this Simon Says?” Baekhyun was confused.

“Ugh… this is gonna be hard” Hyunji face palmed. Hyunji then explained to him the main goal and rules of the game.

“Seems easy enough” Baekhyun said confidently.

“Alright. I’ll go first. ‘Blink.’” she smiled as Baekhyun just blinked.

“Hahah I win” Hyunji hurrahed.

Bakehyun was confused and then realized he blinked without her saying ‘Simon’

“What?! That was foul play! I demand a rematch!!” he looked horrified.

“Hahah okay this time you do it.” Hyunji sat criss-crossed next to him.

“Ahem… alright. Simon says to ‘don’t look at me’” Baekhyun said as he tried to keep eye contact with her, but Hyunji looked away immediately. Baekhyun’s fist hit the ground as his face said ‘Darn it!’

Hyunji chuckled at his seriousness. He’s kinda cute like this haha.

“Look at me!” Hyunji immediately looked at him.

“Hah!” Baekhyun immediately stood up in victory. “You are lower than me and I have conquered you, human!”

Hyunji burst out into laughter. She couldn't help but laugh at how Baekhyun was so into it.

Baekhyun stood there watching her laugh.

His smiled disappeared and instead his face looked at her in awe. Hyunji's smiling face captured him.

“Alright alright you won.” Hyunji smiled in defeat.

Baekhyun snapped out of it. “So what happens next? Do you sell your soul to me now?” Baekhyun’s face went back to his usual stoic face

“Uh no. This is just a game.” Hyunji dead-panned him

“Then what is the point?” he said.

“For fun!” Hyunji said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“…fun” Baekhyun pondered. “I guess that was fun, human”

“Okay you got to stop calling me human. I have a name you know.”

“Well what do you wish to be called?”

“Just call me Hyunji” she said

“…Hyunji, alright.” Baekhyun stood back up.

 

“What are you doing here…”

Hyunji and Baekhyun looked turned around towards the cold voice. It was Jungkook…

______

Baekhyun's too cute XD

Comment & Review & Subscribe~