Chapter 7: Today's Just Not The Day

War of Love

Things are getting spiced up!

ENJoy!!

______

Hyunji's POV:

Today was just not the day. I’ve been framed as a vampire, left my family, lost my new friend within 20 min, and now I'm the pet of this hot vampire. I wouldn't be surprised if I were to meet a Werewolf next or something. I was walking behind Taehyung. Hm, that name sounds familiar though. Oh well.

Why can’t I escape?
This leash has some weird power which was unbreakable and it was too risky to try and attack him so I had no choice but to follow him.
"Ah so can I call you Hyunji?" Taehyung looked back smiling.
"..." I ignored him.
"Oh, then should I call you Miss Hyunji?"
"I don’t know, I’m not the owner, I’m just your pet" I said with venom. I was not in a good mood.

"Oh yeah! Okay then I’ll call you Jagi (honey/darling)" he said happily.

He was too innocent to notice my obvious discontent of that name.
I shouldn’t have said anything...

"Jagiya our walking pace is too slow. So let’s run" I stiffened as he picked me up bridal style and dashed with super speed. It was so fast I didn’t have the guts to scream. 

 

Within seconds we were in front of an enormous wall with a gate. The wall probably stretched hundreds of acres on each side. He let me down and opened the huge gate that stood about 50 feet high… How strong is he that he could open it with one hand…We passed gate which gave a loud creak. 

What I found was a huge kingdom filled with castles and gardens. There were little lampposts everywhere and a long trail that led to another wall and within those walls there was a castle big unlike others… This is a whole other world! Taehyung grabbed my shoulder to get my attention. 

“Let’s go,” he smirked.

There were other people.. errr vampires staring at us.

“Do you smell that?”
“Yeah… human”
“V brought a human?”
They gossiped. This kind of reminds me of the people back at my town. They have those same judging eyes.

Taehyung grabbed my hand to reassure me and he smiled his famous rectangle smile, “Jagi, you’re popular HAHAHA”

 

We passed the second wall to enter through a beautiful garden; and reached the front door of the castle.
"Come on in" Taehyung opened a huge double door. 
He entered as I followed after. I tiptoed.
"No need to be quiet we're nocturnal so we sleep in the day, but we rarely sleep anyways. We vampires don't need much,” he said.
"Oh," I forgot.

"Guys I’m home" Taehyung’s voice echoed through the huge room. It was actually classy and modern. I thought it would be all eerie and dark. Well, it was a bit dark.

... 
No answer....
"I guess they are slee-"
A gust blew as 5 black shadows appeared on the big staircase that was in the middle of the gigantic room. The staircase was like the ones from a fairytale ball room.

"You came?"
"Welcome back"
"Ah, Taehyung-ah"
The five handsome vampires said.
However one stood out…

 

Wtf Jungkook?!

"Wait where’s Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung said.
"Oh he’s with the king" the kind looking one said.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he pointed at me with a hanging jaw. Everyone noticed.
"Huh? Oh, I forgot. Everyone, this is my Jagi" Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook's jaw even opened wider
"What?!" Some said

"Then whats with the leash? And she reeks of human…" The tallest one said.

"Ah, Jin. This is my human pet, Jagi" Taehyung corrected himself, "but I thought she was really pretty so she could be my real Jagi if she wants HAHA." 
Taehyung blushed smiling while scratching the back of his head like a child. I wish he could stop calling me that.

"Laundry-shi?!" Jungkook yelled as he got over his shock.
"...so you reverted back to calling me that silly nickname" I sighed. I should apologize.
"Well we're not friends anymore..and what do you mean? I always called you that!" Jungkook said.


"You guys were friends?!" All six of them yelled.

"With a human?!" The second shortest said as he pointed at me.
"Yeah for about what? A good 20 min?" Jungkook said.

I rolled my eyes.

“Ah Yoongi hyung…you’re drooling,” the kind looking one said.
 “Shut up Jimin, I haven't had a meal in a while,” Yoongi said as he stopped pointing.


Jungkook looked at me smirking, "Well well, what did I tell you about the woods being dangerous. You reject my help and this is what happens to you" 
"Whatever" I said. 
"Hey did Taehyung tell you about how he was the one who hunted in Gwangju not me?" Jungkook said smugly.

Oh yeah, he said it was his hyung Taehyung. No wonder his name sounded familiar.

"Huh? Wait Jagi, do you live in Gwangju?" Taehyung said.
"Yeah, but not anymore" I looked down.

“Ah mian, I hunted there…” He looked sincerely sorry and guilty…
“It’s okay, I left there anyways,” I tried to comfort him, although I was the one who needed comfort.

Jungkook’s jaw hung as he scoffed, “What? You don’t get mad at him?” he walked down the stairs but at the last step he missed and fell right in front of me...

“Stupid Jungkook, you could’ve just jump down. No one really uses the stairs much,” Yoongi said.
Jungkook hissed as he rubbed his back, I reached my hand out to him to help him stand but-

“Oh Namjoon!” The happy looking vampire said. 

There was a tall vampire with grey hair and behind him was an older-looking Jungkook…
“Oh Hoseok.....What’s happening here?” the one called Namjoon saw me with my hand hovering over a hurt Jungkook. Immediately his eyes turned red and he reached out a hand at me as a gust a fire started rushing towards me.

“Hyung no!” Jungkook yelled. It was already late for him to stop; the fire was out of his hand and out of control.

It felt as if time stopped and I put my hands out to protect me. I had my eyes closed… 

_______

Whuuuuuuu?

What's gonna happen next?! Cliff hangeeeeeeeeeeer

Stay tuned!

Comment & Review! ..(and subscribe~)