Chapter 17: This Means War...

War of Love

This chapters pretty long

 

ENJoy!!

______

“Where’s the Alpha?” Namjoon asked confused.

Jaebum smirked as he walked up the stairs and sat directly in the throne, “He’s right here.”

“What?!” the vampires yelled.

 

“Since when did you become Aplha? And before Jungkook too!” Taehyung yelled.

You see, BTS and GOT7 knew each other for years and Jungkook and Jaebum were both rivals.

 

“My father decided to hand down his throne to me. He said that I was ready,” Jaebum smiled and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook scowled.

 

“What was it you guys wanted to talk about?” Mark said beside Jaebum.

“We wanted to talk about the deal you guys made with Lucifer,” Jungkook said.

The werewolves froze.

“How’d you guys know?!” BamBam’s eyes widened.

“Lucifer made this deal with every Kingdom. He’s planning to take over the Higherlands…” Jimin said.

Hyunji looked at Jimin in surprise.

 

“What?” Jinyoung said.

“No one ever takes over our territory!” Yugyeom sneered. Werewolves were very protective or territories.

Jaebum was sitting quietly through this. He sighed, “I knew this would happen…”

“You knew?” Youngjae looked at him.

“Jaebum. Why didn’t you tell us,” Jackson looked so offended that it looked funny.

 

Jaebum cracked.

“Of course I didn’t tell you guys! Especially YOU!”, Jaebum’s rage rocketed. “If I told you guys, you guys would go running down to the Underworld to complain and make things worse!”

The werewolves whimpered in Jaebum’s wrath. Jaebum was known for a bad-temper… a really bad one.

 

“Huh, so you aren’t stupid,” Jungkook amused.

“Well, that’s why I’m King right now and you’re not,” Jaebum said as if stating the obvious.

“OHHHHH BURRRRRRRNNNNN!” Hoseok laughed.

"Well dam..." Taehyung said.

Hyunji laughed along.

 

“Anyways, how was Lucifer gonna take over? And how did you guys know?” Jaebum went back to the topic.

Before they said anything, Jungkook leaned in Yoongi’s ear, “Take Hyunji away first.”

Yoongi held Hyunji’s shoulder and escorted her out the room as she was utterly confused.

Jaebum frowned in his throne as Hyunji left.

 

When Hyunji and Yoongi left Namjoon said, “I heard the conversation between Baekhyun and Lucifer...”

“He plans to take over using Hyunji…” Jungkook added.

This caught Jaebum’s attention as his face turned serious.

“What? What does he plan to do with my beloved?” Jaebum said serious.

His team looked at him…

 Jinyoung leaned to his ear, “Since when was her name ‘my Beloved?’ ” he whispered.

“’My Beloved’? Don’t call my Jagi that!” Taehyung said.

Jungkook face palmed and continued, “Hyunji is the missing daughter of Serenity…”

The werewolves stilled as they heard ‘Serenity.’

 Serenity was the only goddess that held all the Kingdoms together, but after she was sealed away, Kingdoms then stabbed each other’s back and became enemies.

“So the legend is true?” Youngjae said in disbelief.

“Yes, and so we need your help. For the sake of Hyunji and for the sake of all Kingdoms…”

 

XXXXXX

“Awww Baekhyun boo~” A seductive voice said.

“Stay with us~” Another cooed.

 

There was Baekhyun standing, as a group of girls were clinging on to him. More than girls, they were succubi. (Female demons that seduce)

Baekhyun looked miserable.

 “I said let me pass through…”

 

“Aw you came here to our hunting place, so you must want to stay <3” one of the succubus’ finger trailed his tie.

“This is the only path to the Kingdom of Spirits. I had no choice but to pass here, now let me through.” Baekhyun said agonizingly for like the tenth time. Still he was able to keep a composed face, miraculously…

“Spirtits schmirits. Baekhyun boo, every demon girl in the Underworld wants you and you know that,” she held his chin and tried to kiss him. Baekhyun easily put his hand against her face and pushed her off him.

 

“Need help ‘Baekhyun Boo’?” a deep voice laughed.

Baekhyun turned around to see a tall Chanyeol and EXO-K behind him…

 “Wahhh I’m so jealous~ You get all the girls,” Kai smirked, “Hey girls~”

Some of the girls fainted while others had hearts in their eyes.

“Hey hyung,” Sehun said cooly.

“Are you ladies okay?” Suho kneeled next to the Succubus who fainted. She fainted again after seeing Suho up close.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” Baekhyun questioned, however, he was relieved on the inside because the succubi finally let him go.

“Tell him,” Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo who was busy on his phone.

Kyungsoo sighed, “Lucifer thinks you’re lying when you said you didn’t like Hyunji, so he sent us to spy on you.” Kyungsoo said it like nothing, and then went back to looking at his IPhone.

Sehun looked over at Kyungsoo’s IPhone and then looked at his flip phone… He threw his old phone on the ground in disgust, “Oops I need a new phone…”

Suho glared at him because now he had to go to the human world in disguise to get a new one. It was a hassle.

 

“I see…” Baekhyun said.

“You can count on us! We’ll just tell Lucifer you’re doing your job right!” Kai gave him a thumbs up.

Chanyeol rested his arms on Baekhyun’s shoulder as he put his weight on him, “But Wow, you like a Human? I mean a goddess?”

Sehun whistled playfully at Baekhyun as Kyungso rolled his eyes.

“No, I don’t…” Baekhyun denied, but Chanyeol, his best friend, could see everything. Even the very slight tinge of red in Baekhyun’s cheek.

“Stop lying!” Chanyeol guffawed.

“Hahaha this little rascal!” Suho scratched the crown of Baekhyuns head with his knuckles.

The Succubi all whined and gasped.

“What Baekhyun boo?~ You found a girl?”

“Who is this girl!”

“No!”

 

Baekhyun sighed, “Let’s go.”

“See ya ladies,” Kai winked at the Succubi

EXO-K passed through the road and onto the Kingdom of fairies. They went from kingdom to kingdom together to fulfill their duty…

 

XXXXXX

Mr.Jung appeared in a dark lair.

“What a pleasure to see the Vampire King himself in the Underworld!” Lucifer laughed menacingly.

“…I know your plan. I have known you for many years, and I know what you are aiming for. The Higher lands belong to the Kingdoms on top, so stop this nonsense immediately. This banquet will be cancelled. We’re already informing all the Kindgoms.”

Lucifer’s smile dropped and his eyes turned blacker if that was even possible.

“I will take over no doubt. Just you wait!” Lucifer said.

Mr.Jung disappeared as the Underworld rumble with rage.

“I guess this means war…”

______

Wooot woooot EXO-K finally here<3

Hope you guys like it!!

Comment | Subscribe | Vote~