Chapter 11: What Is the Deal?

War of Love

Hey peeps! CHAPTER 11 IN DAH HOUSE!! lol

Yeah, I'm so glad that many of you guys like this and

like the HyunjixBaek ;) haha.

 

I'll be making more HyunjixBaek chapters and HyunjixJungkook along with others.

ENjoy!!

______

 

“Why are you here…”

 

“Jungkook…”

Behind him was Taehyung and jimin.

 

“I must see the king,” Baekhyun broke the silence. He put on his straight face and reverted back to the usual stoic—‘I must fulfill my duty’—Baekhyun.

 “Like I said, tell Lucifer to come here himself.”

They just stood there silent in the intense atmosphere.

Meanwhile Taehyung, who has no sense of picking up the atmosphere, is pouting.

“Why are you with MY Jagi!” he whined, “She could only play with me!” Taehyung was causing a loud ruckus like a three-year old.

Jimin sweatdropped as he tried to calm Taehyung.

Baekhyun just stood there in awe at his immaturity.

 

“Hyunji come here” Jungkook said.

Hyunji didn’t want to cause trouble, so she quietly came to him as he pulled her away from Baekhyun. He hid her behind him.

“What did you do to Hyunji… You would go so far to threaten hyunji to see the king.”

“No, Jungkook he didn’t do that” Hyunji defended Baekhyun.

Baekhyun got straight to the point, “I have to see the king”

Jimin spoke up,” I’m sorry, but the king is bus-“

 

“It’s fine” There was Mr. Jung himself. Namjoon stood beside him.

“Father...”

“Jungkook it is fine, I will talk to Baekhyun”

“…” Jungkook left ahead of everyone and back into the castle.

Hyunji looked at Jungkook in worry.

Jimin then placed his hand on Hyunji’s shoulder and smiled at her in queue to show that it was best to leave the King and Baekhyun alone. They walked away.

 

Taehyung walked up to Baekhyun to warn him one more time.

Taehyung went close to him. “Jagi is mine..” Taehyung got in a stance stuck out his arms to look intimidating.

Baekhyun didn’t react and just ignored him.

“Taehyung you may leave now” Mr. Jung sighed and Namjoon just looked drained from Taehyung’s unnecessary actions.

“Yes, sir!” Taehyung saluted and glared one more time before he left, "Hmph!"

 

Baekhyun glanced at Hyunji’s turned back as she was heading back at the castle then stared back at the King.

“Why don’t we take this talk back to the throne room,” Mr. Jung said.  

 

Back to Jimin and Hyunji...

Jimin was pouring some tea for Hyunji.

“Ah you don’t have to!” Hyunji said.

“No, it’s my pleasure,” he finished pouring hers as he made another one for himself.

“Thank you,” Hyunji smiled and sipped the tea.

 

“…Don’t worry about Jungkook back there.” Hyunji looked up at him. It was like Jimin read her mind.Jimin sat across from her at the table. They were in the tea room. Jimin sighed, "Jungkook isn’t very fond of the Underworld Kingdom. Since you’re his friend I think you have to know that… Jungkook’s real mother passed away when he was a kid.”

“…Oh, I see,” Hyunji looked down in shock, “…then?”

“The Mrs. Jung right now is the King’s second wife,” again Jimin answered her before she even asked. “Lucifer murdered her one day. We don’t know the reasons why, but only Jungkook and the King knows.”

So that’s why he was cold towards Baekhyun... He dislikes all demons.

“So please understand Jungkook. He wasn’t being mean, he’s just a bit sensitive that’s all” Jimin smiled at her.

“Ah… Thank you for telling me”

“Oh no, I felt that you needed to know. I mean, Jungkook is the type to keep in all his thoughts and secrets. So if you wanna know most his secrets ask me” Jimin winked playfully and laughed. 

Hyunji laughed too. She felt very welcomed because of Jimin’s kindness that he even almost forgot that he was a vampire. They finished their tea as Hyunji got up before Jimin and took her cup along with his to put into the sink.

“Oh, Hyunji-shi I could do that myself!” Jimin got up as he tried to help her

“No no, this is a ‘thank you’ for welcoming me into this castle,” Hyunji took the cups in the sink and smiled sincerely.

“…Ah,” Jimin just stood there surprised of her kindness… and kind smile. “Well then I’ll accept that thank you,” Jimin cheesily smiled.

 

Throne room...

Baekhyun left through the double doors exiting the throne room. He left the castle and disappeared in to the woods.

 

“Sir, why did you accept the deal?” Namjoon questioned Mr. Jung when Baekhyun left, “You never made deals with Lucifer in the past because he never kept his side of the promise…”

“I know. That’s why it was fake. I didn’t really stamp my actual seal on that contract,” Mr. Jung showed the fake seal (stamp) he was holding in his hand. The seal wrote “Sike” in vampire writing. "I always keep a fake seal with me just in case."

 

Namjoon smiled in admiration, “As expected, sir. You Are A Genius.”

“HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! ONLY IF JUNGKOOK TOOK MY SIDE OF THE GENES HOHOHO” Mr. Jung laughed as Namjoon joined.

The throne room was filled with Mr. Jung and Namjoon's earsplitting guffaws... Several palace vampire maids that were passing by looked in question from the outside of the room...

“HOHOHO—Namjoon…” Mr. Jung suddenly put back on a serious face.

Namjoon too stopped and reverted back to seriousness, “Yes, sir.”

“I want you to follow Baekhyun and spy on him” Mr. Jung said.

“Yes, sir.” And with that he disappeared as he left the room with his vampire speed.

Mr. Jung sat in his thron with a serious face...

This is bad…Lucifer probably already found out about Hyunji…

 

Namjoon...

Namjoon caught up to Baekhyun by following his scent  to the empty part of the woods. Namjoon put on his stealth mode and lowered his breath as he hid behind a tree. Namjoon eavesdropped as he heard Baekhyun talking to someone. Who is he talking to? He peeked.

Baekhyun was facing a tree. On the tree, the bark started to warp and formed Lucifer’s face. Lucifer’s face opened its eyes

“…So, did he accept?”

“Yes"

“How about the Werewolves? You made a deal with them too, right?”

“They easily accepted.”

“Of course they did,” Lucifer smirked. “Good, now we can take over Earth in no time. Next, we target the sea where the Merman Kingdom is.”

“Yes, my Lord”

Lucifer’s face disappeared. Baekhyun then felt a presence behind a nearby tree and turned around…

No one was there…

Namjoon already left to rush back to the King to tell him of the bad news.

______

LOL Namjoon is so dorky and cute

So there was a little HyunjixJimin there... ;)

Comment | Review | Subscribe