Chapter 18: Feast!

War of Love

ANNOUNCEMENT

I created a  oneshot for EXO Chanyeol go check it out! It's called Mixer Party~ I will be making multiple oneshots later.

And for the Baekhyun fanfic story I am still working on it! So stay tuned guys~

ENJoy!!

______

 

Hyunji stood against the door of the throne room.

“I can’t hear what they’re saying… Why did they send me out?”

Yoongji sweat-dropped, “Yah, there’s no point, the doors are soundproof.”

Hyunji gave up and huffed.

Then she glared at Yoongi whose eyes widened. Hyunji stepped closer to Yoongi with steady eyes and Yoongi stepped back,

“W-What?”

“You know don’t you?”

“W-What? No! Then why would they send me out along with you?” Yoongi defended.

“…You’re right…Man I wonder what they are talking about.”

Yoongi sighed in relief.

The double doors then opened.

Out came GOT7 and BTS.

“Alright to initiate our alliance let’s have a feast with BTS and Hyunji as our guest.” Jaebum said smiling. GOT7 and BTS fist-bumped.

“YEAHHHHH LETS HAVE SOME TURKEY!!” Jackson was already in the mood for a feast.

“WOOO!” Taehyung started dancing weirdly as BamBam joined.

Yoongi just stood there shocked next to Hyunji who was also shocked

“What happened?” Yoongi said looking at the good relationship between the teams.

“GOT7 agreed to make alliances with us.” Jin said.

“If it’s for the sake of not losing our land, I guess we should team up like old times,” Jinyoung said.


Jaebum walked out on the balcony of the fortress as all the werewolves of the kingdom listened

Jaebum explained the situation making the werewolves worried,

"Now settle down... The werewolves and vampires decided to make an alliance. Now we will feast!"

The werewolves cheered as they got ready for the party.

As the citizens of the werewolf kingdom celebrated GOT7 and BTS themselves had their own feast inside the royal fortress.

Pork,

Steak

Giant turkey legs

Bread

and wine.

Got7 and BTS stuffed themselves.

"Jagi~ try the turkey its good!" He gave Hyunji a turkey leg. He looked like a dog waiting for its owner to toss the ball as he waited for her to try it.

Jaebum butted in "This is the finest wine, my beloved" he gave it to her smiling as he nodded for her to sip it. Taehyung pouted as he took cup away from her, "she doesn't want wine"

Jaebum and Taehyung had a glare down

Jungkook was on the side looking at Hyunji. 

Jungkooks pPOV

Jagi...

My beloved...

Since when did everyone give her nicknames?

The only nick name I gave her was Laundry...

Normal POV

Jungkook felt unspecial for giving her a lame nickname... Jungkook wasn't very happy with all the attention she is getting from other guys.

Hyunji was laughing as she noticed Jungkook unconsciously pouting

"You okay?"

"Huh? Yeah why? WHY?" Jungkook snapped out of it

Hyunji looked at him funny, "You were spacing out.."

"Oh yeah…"

"Try this, it’s good!" Hyunji ate some steak and gave him one.

Jungkook saw gravy smudged on the side of . It distracted him. When it came to cleanliness Jungkook was very sensitive.

Hyunji kept talking Jungkook just stared at the gravy on .

"You know, I'm glad I came along. I met werewolves and I'm having wonderful food here! I'm never had a big feast like thi--" Hyunji stopped when Jungkook reached out to her face as his thumb wiped her lips.

Hyunji was captured as Jungkook looked at her lips, "J-Jungkook what r u doing?"

Jungkook wined his thumb on the napkin, "You eat like a pig. Wipe your mouth when you eat," Jungkook sighed 

Hyunji was taken back as she gaped at him like a fish out of water "Wha?—I Do Not!"

Suddenly there was a loud bang.

Namjoon has jumped on the table with a cup of wine as he started singing loudly...

“And IIIIIIIII will always love YOUUUUUUUUUUU!” Namjoon was drunk…

Hyunji closed her ears. 

Yoongi who was also drunk jumped on the table with him and joined him as they started slow dancing together.

Mark and Jackson went up there as well, holding each other while swaying. Soon everyone was on the table.

It was gonna be a long night…

 

The next day BTS and GOT7 woke up on the still messy table from the feast last night and Hyunji on a couch she found in the room. 

BTS got up to leave so they could return to their Kingdom.

"I will join" Jaebum said.

"I take that back, when I said you weren't stupid. You are stupid! Whose gonna rule the werewolf kingdom while you’re gone?” Jungkook said.

“…Oh yeah, fine. I wish you a safe trip,” Jaebum walked towards them but passed everyone except for Hyunji as patted her on the shoulder, “Till we meet again” he said sweetly as he winked.

Jungkook thought, “Alright let’s go”

BTS and Hyunji left for the Vampire Kingdom.

______

I don't have  a lot to say DX I've been busy these days, so I had to hurry and write this chapter, it might've seemed rushed SORRY T^T

Comment | Subscribe | Vote~