Chapter 16: Sweet Love at First Sight

War of Love

Hey guys I wanted to tell you that I FINALLY MADE A POSTER!! lol so yeah I decided to make my own poster~ Hope you guys like it! 

 If you guys know someone who is willing to make a better one, tell me! ;)

 

ALSO, I will not be making a profile for GOT7

BECAUSE I realized that I could just build their characters within the stories and probably all of you guys already know GOT7's names. (If you don't, I suggest you look them up, Theyre Awesome <3) 

ENJoy!!

 

______

Jaebum was frozen in spot as he stared at Hyunji.

Through his view, Hyunji looked like a goddess (oh the irony XD) as the sunlight was coincidently shining on her, making her glow.

In reality, Hyunji was scared out of her mind when she saw the werewolves.

 

"Hey yo Jaebum. You okay man?"

One of his fellow werewolves said.

 

Jaebum walked towards Hyunji's direction bumping into Taehyung, Jimin, and everyone who was blocking his way to Hyunji. He walked through like nothing, as if he was an unstoppable snowplow plowing through. (XD)

 

"Ow," Taehyung said pouting.

"What the hell man?" Yoongi said.

Jungkook moved out of the way as he looked at Jaebum like he lost his mind

or something. Hyunji was confused

 

Jaebum faced Hyunji...

 

"Hello miss," Jaebum smiled.

"Huh?"

"What is your name?"

"...uh, Hyunji?"

"Hyunji... Would you like a tour around the werewolf kingdom?" He smiled.

WTF?! Everyone thought

 

"Ummmm.. Okay?" Hyunji didn't see any problem with it.

...He looked totally different than how he was a few seconds ago...

First he was a scary werewolf and now he was a kind, not to mention, HOT gentleman.

 

Jaebum and Hyunji started walking.

"Oh watch out," Jaebum pushed away the branch of tree that was in Hyunji's way, he laughed charmingly.

 

His teammates and the vampires just watched him in awe on how he switched his personality like THAT.

"What the hell's wrong with him?" One of the werewolf said

"I don't know..."

"It looks like Cupid shot an arrow at him..." Another said snorting.

"EWWWWWWW!" One said immaturely (ya'll could guess who that is got7 fans XD)

 

Jungkook heard this and had uneasy feeling in his stomache. Jungkook walked towards them and caught up as he stood in front of Jaebum.

"Yo, what do you think you're doing?"

 

Jaebum looked down at him, "Showing her around." He placed his hand on Hyunji’s shoulder.

 

Jungkook’s eye twitched looking at the hand on Hyunji’s shoulder.

 "Well, She's an important person to me, so I'll take care of guiding her," Jungkook said calmly.

 

Jaebum looked at him and smirked as he let Jungkook take over.

 

"Oooohhhh looks like someone was jealous~" Hoseok said in the back totally shipping Jungkook and Hyunji.

 

Hyunji blushed and Jungkook just said, "I only said what was true, me and Hyunji are close."

He tried to act nonchalant.

 

"Ooooooh~" Hoseok continued.

"Stop it," Jungkook sighed as Hyunji laughed.

 

Jaebum led the vampires to the fortress as they walked passed many other sneering werewolves who were unwelcome with the vampires.

They finally entered the throne room.

The thone was empty…

...

“Where’s the Alpha? (Werewolf King)” Namjoon asked confused.

Jaebum smirked as he walked up the stairs and sat directly in the throne,

“He’s right here.”

 

“WHAT?!” the vampires yelled.

______

Lol Jackson so cute<3

and What? Jaebum is the Aplha of th Werewolve Kingdom?

Stay tuned~

 

Comment | Subscribe | Vote ;)