Chapter 16: The Werewolf Kingdom

War of Love

WHAAAATTTT?! A VOTE?

WOOT WOOT

You guys are awesome <3

And in this chapter there will be a surprise new group~ More characters YAAASSS. lol

 

ANYWAYS,

ENJoy!!

______

“We’re going to the kingdom of Werewolves,” Namjoon said.

 

“Werewolves? Why?” Hyunji was surprised.

“We have a deal to make with them so King sent us,” Jin said. "You look cute in that outfit by the way~" He flirted.

Hyunji ignored him, “Me too?” She already got used to Jin's flirty nature during her stay (lol)

“Yeah because we’d thought you’d be bored alone,” Hoseok said, but that wasn’t the real reason why. They decided not to tell her yet that she was a goddess...

 

 

It has been already an hour of traveling. This Kingdom is so far…  She thought.

BTS took turns carrying Hyunji because she couldn’t run as fast like they can. She felt bad being carried and tried to refuse, but it can’t be helped because it would slow them down. Taehyung enjoyed this the most though.

Then it was finally Jungkook’s turn…

Taehyung relunctantly gave Hyunji to Jungkook. Hyunji blushed as Jungkook carried her bridal style as if it was normal and everyone went back to dashing.  She awkwardly wrapped her arms around his neck to keep steady. Jungkook was looking forward as they kept dashing. Hyunji kept looking down then finally looked up to see Jungkook. His side view up close amazed her. He looked very mature…

His face was inches away from her as Jungkook look concentrated on the pathway.

So handsome…  She admitted.

 

Jungkook spoke up, “…Sorry about before… I should’ve knocked.”

Hyunji was caught off guard, “Huh? Oh! Haha its okay…” She said looking down.

Hyunji bit her lip, “And I’m sorry you had to see that… My bodies not the greatest thing to witness haaha…” Hyunji was insecure of her body (even though it was perfect… she just couldn’t tell -_-)

Jungkook immediately looked at her, “No! It’s beautifu—“ He stopped himself from saying the rest. Hyunji met his eyes as Jungkook slightly blushed.

I can’t believe I almost said that!  Jungkook had tried so hard the whole time to not act different around her, but he failed.

 

Hyunji knew what he meant and smiled. And they were silent the rest of the travel.

 

“Stop” Namjoon said as everyone stopped. “We’re here...”

Jungkook let Hyunji down.

 

“…It’s just the woods…” Hyunji said seeing nothing but, well...the woods

“No… we could tell by smelling. Werewolves mark their territory with smell, they don’t really have walls or fences to show that it is their terrain.” Yoongi said as he looked around.

“Oh…” Hyunji was confused as BTS just stood there as if waiting for something…

“They should be here any minute,” Hoseok said.

“…They’re here,” Jimin said as BTS stood in a circle around Hyunji.

 

Suddenly there was sounds of movement around the trees that surrounded them. Quick sounds. Scattering... And sounds of panting?

A howl wrung through the air as seven wolves jump out in front of BTS.

“I smell intruders!” one wolf growled.

It talked!!  Hyunji panicked.

“Reeks of VAMPIRES” another barked.

The wolves were circling them.

"Well, well, well if it isn't BTS themselves," one chuckled.

 

“We need to talk. Listen,” Namjoon said eyeing them carefully.

The wolves transformed to humans... or should I say werewolves as they still had sharp canines and glowing hazel eyes.

 

“Why should we listen to you?” there stood a boy. He looked really manly and had two moles on over his left eye. 

“Look Jaebum, we have a message from the King…” Jin said cautiously.

“This is laughable. Everyone knows vampires and werewolves are worst enemies, so why walk right into the wolf’s den?” Jaebum said glaring at them.

“Trust us. It is an emergency,” Namjoon said with a serious face.

Jaebum inspected Namjoon… “Okay guys, you can stop...”  He signaled his group and the group retreated their fangs and claws.

“Come to our fortress.. But don’t try anything weird," Jaebum said still a bit unwelcome.

 

Namjoon said, “ Alright.” As he passed Jaebum to head towards the werewolf fortress. Following Hoseok who patted Jaebum’s shoulder smiling as Jaebum glared at him for touching. Jaebum stopped glaring and looked over to the rest of the vampires until he saw the girl... Hyunji was looking at the ground because she was new to seeing werewolves.

 

Jaebum’s eyes widened as time froze for him. He put his hand over his mouth as everyone looked at Jaebum to see what was wrong. Hyunji who finally realized him staring at her was confused.

Jaebum was gawking at her…

 

It was love at first sight.

______

SURPRISEEEE its GOT7!!

You're welcome GOT7 fans ;)

 

LOL Jaebum omg he fell in lovee~ haha so cute

Yup that's it! Until next time guys<3

 

Comment | Review | Subscribe | (Upvote hehe... ^^)