Chapter 19: Two Can Play At This Game

War of Love

Cool News! I started another mini fanfic with BAEKHYUN. And NO its not the fanfic I was talking about a few chapters ago, but I'll talk about that later.

My mini fic is called |It All Started With A Drunk Kiss | http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1029618/it-all-started-with-a-drunken-kiss-comedy-oneshot-romance-exo-baekhyun

ENJoy!!

______

BTS and Hyunji arrived back to their Kingdom. They reported to the throne room.

“Good job you guys, however, there is another problem. I visited Lucifer and told him that we know his plan, but he still is determined to take over. We’re gonna need a bigger army…”

… Everyone was silent.

“…Army?” Yoongi asked.

“Yes… I believe a war is coming…” Mr. Jung broke it down for them.

“…war…” Taehyung whispered. Taehyung was a humble boy, so he wasn’t very comfortable with the word ‘war.’

Jungkook paused as he saw Hyunji worried and scared. He held her hand and tried his best to smile for her, “…don’t worry.” Hyunji calmed down a little. Jungkook looked at his father, “So what other Kingdoms should we make alliances with?”

Mr. Jung nodded his head, as that what he was about to tell them. “We’ll try as many Kingdoms as possible. Starting with the Merman Kingdom tomorrow…”

BTS nodded and they headed out.

Hyunji went to the garden. It became a habit. Every time something was on her mind, she would be at the garden. She walked there and saw Jungkook already sitting there.

She smiled as she sneaked up behind him to try and scare him. Tiptoe. Tiptoe. Tiptoe.

“I know your there. If you forgot, Vampires have a good sense of hearing and smell. You should research more.” Jungkook said still looking at the pond.

Hyunji paused and sweat-dropped. “At least pretend to be scared or startled,” she pouted sitting next to him. She tried to make him laugh by doing aegyo. Jungkook tried to give a straight face, but gave up as he attacked with tickles, smiling. Hyunji squeeled as she was a very ticklish person. She then fell dragging Jungkook with her. They stumbled on the grass.

He landed on top of her…

Their faces inches apart…

Jungkook’s smile disappeared as he realized how close he was…Hyunji too stopped laughing…

They stayed in that position as they froze.

 

Suddenly an abnormally strong gush of wind blew on Jungkook making him not able to support himself with his already jello-like arms that were weak from the close distance of their faces.

Without realizing their lips were clashed together, both of their eyes widening.

Hyunji was shocked by Jungkook’s action, or at least she thought it was on purpose.

Jungkook on the other hand was surprised at how his body moved on its own… as if someone pushed him…

 

There they were, Yoongi and Hoseok hiding behind a smash bush. They were giggling like little toddlers. Hoseok high-fighed Yoongi, “Nice one!”

Yoongi sighed, “Is this why you wanted me to come with you? I thought we were getting snacks from the human world…”

Hoseok smiled nodding a yes. Hoseok shipped Jungkook and Hyunji a lot. Considering that he knew Jimin was interested in Hyunji and he wanted Jimin all to himself. So by shipping Hyunji and Jungkook, Jimin could then be all his. He snickered as he fantasized about Jimin.

 

Jungkook quickly got off as his face was beet red. He covered his mouth in shock, but deep inside there was a little spark of happiness.

Hyunji too just laid there blushing.

 

Meanwhile…

There was Baekhyun with a calm face as he saw the scene unfold right in front of him. Demons were taught to be emotionless, but his friends did not miss the hurt he had in his eyes.

Why were they in the garden?

Well on their journey through the Kingdoms, EXO-K forced him to meet Hyunji again because they wanted to see how beautiful this girl was to capture their little Baekhyun’s attention. They made Baekhyun pick a rose so that he could give it to her saying that humans loved these gifts. Baekhyun pretended to not want to give it to her, but he was still holding it the whole journey to the Vampire Kingdom.

Now he stood in front of a Hyunji who was being kissed by his enemy…

Suho then spotted the giggling vampires behind the bush.

Chanyeol spotted them too and anger boiled in him, “So it was them…”

Kai gasped like girl as he sneered, “Two could play at this game…”

 

Kai pushed the gloomy Baekhyun out of the bushes so that he stumbled in front of a shocked Hyunji and Jungkook.

“Kyungsoo do it NOW,” Kai signaled Kyungsoo who was concentrated.

Kyungsoo nodded as his fist hit the ground. The rumble traveled all the way to Baekhyun as it caught him off guard, the ground lifted an angle so that Baekhyun was pushed towards Hyunji….

Baekhyun stood there shocked along with Hyunji.

Baekhyun held her to be steady and realized his lips chastely on hers. 

______

Okay so short chapter, But OMG BAEKHYUN AND JUNGKOOK KISSED HYUNJI!!

And lol at Kai and Kyungsoo. They so sneaky ;)

Comment | Subscirbe | Vote~ I luve you guys :]