Chapter 8: What Is She?

War of Love

This was LITERALLY ME when I got my 1ST COMMENTS on this story!! Thank you guys! Don't be shy to comment~ I'll take all your comments plz. Talk to MEEEEEEE T^T lol  

You guys want more chapters? I'll give you more chapters~  Luv Luv Luv u guys.

ANYWHO, ENJoy!!

______


“Hyung no!” Jungkook yelled. It was already too late for him to stop; the fire was out of his hand and out of control.
It felt as if time stopped and I put my hands out to protect me. I had my eyes closed… 

Silence…

No pain? A-am I in heaven?

I opened my eyes to see 7 vampires with wide eyes. There was no more fire.

“W-what happened,” Taehyung managed out.

“Was it just me or did the fire disappear?” Jin said.

Namjoon looked confused, “Did I not use my power right?”

“No it definitely headed towards her” Jimin said while his mouth just hung open.

“It was probably just a flunk” Namjoon reassured himself.

Everyone was quiet.
What happened?


The older looking Jungkook that was behind Namjoon stood in shock and then walked towards me.

He grabbed my shoulders, “Child, what is your name?”
I was confused, “Hyunji?”

He then realized my eyes and froze a little.

He stood up.

“Hello, I am King Jeon, ruler of the Vampire Kingdom, but just call me Mr. Jeon,” He held out his hand. Oh so he is the King…

“Why is it that a human is here?” he smiled a heart-warming smile.

So handsome and gentlemen-like, a waaaay better version of Jungkook… 
...Wait…..Mr. Jeon… Jeon Jungkook…look-alike… King…


“Jungkook! You’re a prince?!” I yelled with disbelief. 
“Really? I told you already.” He looked exasperated.
“Oh, I wasn’t paying attention... Wait, how could that thing be a prince,” I pointed to him in doubt.

“What?! Don’t deny, I’m fabulous. Of course I’m a prince, unlike you low human” Jungkook retorted.
“Ugh Jungkook just stop,” Namjoon said. Everyone laughed and forgot about what just happened a few moments ago.


Mr. Jeon laughed, “You guys get along well. You must be Jungkook’s friend, he talked about you. By the way, why do you have a leash around your neck?” 
“Taehyung brought her as a pet” Hoseok shook his head in disapproval.
Taehyung panicked, “Omo! Mian.” He put his hand on my collar and it disappeared. Finally.

“Anyways Hyunji do you need an home? It’s really late for a young lady to walk in the woods,” Mr. Jeon asked generously.
“….” I didn’t really have a home and all my stuff, clothes, money were left back at the countryside when Taehyung kidnapped me…
“..Do you have a place to stay?” He asked.
I shook my head embarrassingly.
“Well, why didn’t you say so! Jungkook show her to her new room and give her some new clothes!” Mr. Jung says cheerfully

What? Imma live with vampires? Can I trust them?

“What?!” Everyone said except for Taehyung who cheered,”YAAAaaaayyy.…” he stopped when he saw that everyone wasn’t as happy as him.
“They are orders,” Mr. Jung then left.

“Jagi, it’s gonna be fun living here!” Taehyung danced silly around her.

“Well, orders are orders,” the one called Jin sighed. “Hey Hyunji, My name is Jin, I am a royal guard of this castle” we shook hands.

“Yo,” Yoongi did a handshake with me, “names Yoongi. And don’t worry about that drooling thing back there; I won’t eat you since you’re friends with Jungkook. I mean…were friends..” 
I laughed awkwardly. Eat me?

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jimin ibnida,” Jimin said brightly smiling and shaking hands. He seems so nice.

“Hey, I’m Hoseok or AKA J-Hope!” he posed into an awkward position. I don’t know, he probably thought it was cool but to me it kinda looked unnatural…

“Hey, I’m Namjoon, We’re all part of BTS, the Royal army. Sorry about what just happened, I thought you were hurting our little Jungkook,” he laughed. Woah his voice is deep.
“I’m not a kid, you know..” Jungkook said on the side.
“Anyways I’m the leader of BTS; we’re a pretty small royal army, but we are equal to a thousand soldiers,” he bragged. “Yeah, so I’m supposed to guard the King and watch over our little Jungkook.”
I laughed.

“Once again I’m not little. Tsk. Anyways, can’t fight my idiot dad. Let’s go Laundry,” Jungkook started walking the stairs with hands in his pocket.                   Everyone else disbursed into their own ways. I followed him on the stairs. We passed through so many hallways I don’t remember where I came from.

“…Your fathers really nice.. and better-looking than you.” I smirked.

He frowned, but brushed it off. “Uhhhhh, wait to you see the real him. He only acts gentleman like around guests.” Jungkook said.

 

Normal POV:

It was silent again as they walked through the dark corridors. 

“…soo  I never got to ask what happened. What happened back at your town?” Jungkook said.

He was too caught up with the whole “it was his fault”-thing back when they fought, that he didn’t really listen to what happened to her.


Hyunji sighed. “Well.. that day I was doing laundry, there was that attack at the music academy,” she started.

Oh yeah, that happened. Jungkook thought.

“Yeah, turns out that people got too scared that they decided to face the problem. They thought the vampire was me because, well, they always thought I was a monster because of my scary eyes”

They’re not scary.. Jungkook said in his mind.

“In the middle of the night they came to our door, and turns out my sister who was at the music academy said she saw me. She always hated me, so she put the blame on me”

Was it that one girl who smelled like Laundry? That was her sister? Jungkook remembered the one girl at the academy that was in front of the class.

“So I had to leave my family and run away.. But the thing that breaks my heart is my sister never really cared for me” Hyunji looked pained, but held in her tears because she decided not to cry anymore, “How could she not at least say ‘bye’ or lie that she loved me…”


Jungkook now felt really guilty. It was my fault… Jungkook didn’t know what to say as they were standing in a hallway. 

“…I’m sorry,” Jungkook said.

“Why are you sorry? I should be sorry for saying all those horrible things to you back then.” Hyunji said.
Hyunji smiled to hide her pain and started walking again, “Where is my room?”

“… Ah, it’s over here,” Jungkook walked a bit and faced a door.

“Thanks,” Hyunji opened the door as she faced him. But Jungkook could still see the pained look on her face. 

“…Hyunji,” Jungkook muttered before Hyunji closed the door. She was surprised he said her real name…

 
Mr. Jung’s POV:
I was astonished when I witnessed this human repel Namjoon’s fireball…It is impossible for Namjoon to fail…

I thought it was only legends…

You see, there is this one legend that all the kingdoms of the mythical world know. 

The story goes, long ago the Goddess of Peace ruled among all kingdoms of the world: witches, vampires, werewolves, etc.
 She brought peace between us all and was well respected and worshipped. People called her Serenity. She took the appearance of a beautiful young lady with golden hair and violet eyes. 

One day she broke an unforgivable rule of all Gods and Goddesses.
 She had a child with a human. 
By the rule of the universe she had to be punished. 
Now, Gods can’t die, but they can be sealed up. So that is exactly what happened. 
Serenity was sealed up along with her baby into a statue. The statue was of her holding a baby. 

For hundreds of years it remained that way until just 17 years ago from now the baby on the statue disappeared… 
No one knows what happened to the baby, but rumors say Serenity casted a spell before she was sealed to send her baby out into the world a few hundred years later. 
Serenity wanted to send her baby out after the people has forgotten about them, so that her baby could live a normal life as a human. Unfortunately, the kingdoms have caught on and are now looking for this lost baby because they know that she holds a mass amount of power as a result of being half goddess and human. 
Half goddess and humans are said to be humans until their 18th birthday. When they turn 18 they become Awakened. 
But Hyunji is already forming her powers… 
Legends say that by having this baby, one could rule the world. Of course I thought it was a myth, but now I know it’s true.
I don’t thirst for power and I don’t desire for world domination because I find that leading my people is more important. But it could get dangerous once another kingdom finds out that Goddess Serenity’s child is about to be awakened, like Lucifer… I know Lucifer, and he has always been a sneaky one; He will probably do whatever it takes to capture Hyunji if he knows she exists. Hyunji is not safe, we have to keep an eye on her.                                                                            This could cause a world war…

______

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN So that explains her violet eyes...

Anyways decided to add another chapter!! Oh, and Imma be posting the profiles for BTS after this. 

So those who want clear information on each of them, anticipate~

Comment/Review/Subscribe <3