Chapter 6: You're Pretty!

War of Love

6th Chapter!! I'm so proud of myself!!

On to the story! 

ENJoy!!

______

“You vampire, me into your castle. I must have a word with the King” Baekhyun said.

“Why should I?” Jungkook said calmly. They know each other? Wait? Jungkook’s a vampire?...Is he the one that was hunting in our town?

“My Lord has a deal he has to offer the king of vampires.”

“No, my dad has no time to talk about deals, especially from a demon messenger. Tell your ‘Lord’ to come here himself, personally.” Jungkook said.

“You impudent little vampire prince. You are too naïve to be a prince of vampires, so you should not get involved and just lead me to your Father.” Baekhyun said authoritatively.

“And you speak pretty prestigiously for a demon. C’mon no need to be formal.” Jungkook said. “Oh dear! Look at the time; I must say it is time for me to head on. Toodaloo~” Jungkook mocked Baekhyun’s way of talking.

Baekhyun glared at Jungkook and then saw me. His eyes froze for a second and went tranquil again. “I have to meet the vampire kingdom, it is of important matters.”

“Well, you’re gonna have to wait after I Miss Laundry over here,” he pointed towards me.

Baekhyun looked at me and looked back at Jungkook with an unpleasant look, “Very well.” He left.

 

“Well, that was a big turn of events, eh? Anyways, let’s go Laundry-shi” Jungkook said smiling.

“…You’re a vampire?” Hyunji more like stated.

“Ah…” Jungkook forgot that she didn’t know, “Look, I’m not like how people see vampires-“ he tried not to scare her.

“It’s your fault…” Hyunji hung her head low clenching her fists.

“What?... Hey, you okay?”

“It’s all your fault that I lost my home and family!” Hyunji screamed.

“…” Jungkook was surprised.

“You’re the rumored vampire that’s been roaming around our city. Now I’M framed for YOU’RE doings because I look like a monster, L-like YOU! I was kicked out by my own people! If it weren’t for you I could’ve stayed!” Hyunji vented out.

Now Jungkook was offended “Whoa whoa, this is my fault? How do you know that was me?”

“What other vampire is there in that town except you? You were the one that crashed at the music school right?”

“…Yeah, but the other attacks weren’t me!” Jungkook defended himself, “It’s probably my hyung, Taehyung.”

“Sure, whatever. Same thing.” Hyunji left

Jungkook sneered, “Fine! Get lost! Because I was a vampire prince I could’ve safely got you there, but I guess not!!” Jungkook yelled. Forget that I ever was attracted to her, she’s a total brat! You know what? I wasn’t even attracted to her in the first place!

Hyunji walked off immediately regretting of the hurtful words she said to her first and last friend…She knew leaving the city was her own decision and no one else’s. It’s not his fault… She normally was kind towards people and never blamed others, but after losing her family she was starting to lose herself as well…

She was surprised that she wasn’t afraid of him after she found out he was a vampire though. Hyunji continued walking.

It was dusk and the sun was about to go down. Hyunji finally reached the countryside. It’s population? Maybe around 30 people which was perfect for Hyunji because she didn’t want to attract attention. Maybe I could build a house at the end where no one visits. Ugh, who am I kidding, like I could build one. I guess I have to ask to rent a room from one of the ajuhmmas over there working in the rice paddies. Dad gave me enough money.  

Hyunji was about to walk to the rice paddies but was pulled beside a tree away from people’s view, although there weren’t many people from the start. The figure clasped with one hand so she won’t scream and the other hand held both her wrists above her head against the tree. Hyunji’s eyes were shut. Hyunji tried to scream, but it was useless. She struggled as she felt a heavy breath against her neck, then the stranger her neck. Hyunji tried to scream again and move.

She opened her eyes to meet red eyes. These red eyes belonged to a handsome young man. The young man froze as he met her eyes. The red disappeared and his eyes turned to a chocolate brown.

 The boy moved away from her neck and a rectangle smile formed on his mouth,  “Miss…you’re pretty! Hehe.”

…What?

Hyunji just stood there.

“Hey Miss, where are you from? Gangnam? Girls over there are pretty” He innocently laughed as he scratched the back of his head. He looked shy. “Ah! My name is Taeyhyung, but you can call me V,” he waved cutely.

 

Hyunji’s POV:

Wait how did a scary vampire turn into this?

“Ah, mian about what just happened. It’s just meal time and I was on the way home till I saw you hahah” the boy put his hands together and bowed in apology.

Still, I just stood there shocked. He looked sad because he probably thought I wasn’t accepting his apology. He looked uncomfortable like he didn’t know what to do. As he looked around, “Ah… ummm.” He turned to me and hugged me, “I’m really sorry.” I was surprised yet again. This reminded me of Baekhyun and Jungkook how they weren’t bad as I expected.

“It’s okay,” I said, but I said it more with Jungkook in mind. I wish I could say sorry to him.

“Ah, you talked!” his rectangle smile formed again.

“Yeah..”

“I didn’t catch your name though pretty miss” he pouted.

“Ah, it’s Hyunji, just Hyunji” I said.

“Wah, a pretty name for a pretty person,” he smiled. He sure knows how to flirt.

“Hahaha,” I genuinely laughed. It was nice to have a conversation like this.

Normal POV:

As Hyunji laughed Taehyung’s smile disappeared as he deeply looked into her eyes. She looks really cute when she laughs.. Hyunji realized how deeply Taehyung was looking at her.

“Well, I got to go. It was nice meeting you,” Hyunji turned away until Taehyung grabbed her hand. “Wait.”

Hyunji turned around but then felt a cool bright ring circle around her neck. The ring of light around her neck had a string that went down and traveled to Taehyung’s hand…. It was a leash…

“I think you should be my human pet,” Taehyung laughed, oblivious of all the things that were wrong about this.

What…

______

Woah V what are you doing?! (0ㅁ0)

STILL V IS TOO CUTE!!

THE FEELSSSSS!!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE~ 

P.S. I'm not gonna make Taehyung's profile yet, Imma make it with the rest of BTS :) so dont worry