Chapter 5: Friends?

War of Love

OMYGAH!  MOR SUBSCRIBERS!

and more  views~ 

Luv you Guys~ 

 

I'm putting out a lot of chapters for this week because I have a lot of free time AND I just started this story so I can't stop typing! HELP ME!

ANYWHO ENJoy!!

______

Jungkook’s POV:

I’m bored today… Maybe I should go back to that town, I want to see Taehyung hyung… and maybe stop by that Laundry girl’s house again.. I got out of the vampire castle and dashed through the woods. In about a minute I stopped my tracks. Her smell again… No way, she can’t be in the woods. I got closer as her scent got stronger. There she was sleeping next to a tree.. I kneeled beside her looking at her peaceful face.

“Pretty brave for a young girl to sleep in the woods alone.” I whispered in her ear.

Her eyes shot opened as she gasped. Those violet eyes captured me again. She looked around and saw me.

“Sleep well?” I teased.

“Where am I?” she panicked.

“I don’t know, you tell me. Why are you sleeping in the woods? And without at least a tent or something..” I said.

“…oh,” I guessed she remembered.

“Anyways it’s dangerous; you should go back to town. I’m heading towards that way anyway, so I guess I’ll you there.” I said happily. Wait, why am I happy? She’s just a human. She’s food to me.

“No!” she panicked, but then stopped when she saw my surprised face, “…I can’t go back.”

Now I was even more curious, “Why?”

“Long story..” she replied, “… By the way, what are you doing here?” she asked.

“Huh?” Uh oh, “Um.. Ah! I had to visit my halmeoni from another city so I’m going back to town hehe” I managed to say.

“Oh…” Laundry-shi got up and headed further into the woods.

 

“Hey where are you going?” I followed.

“Somewhere..” she bluntly replied without looking at me.

“Where?” I looked at her

“The countryside..” she kept walking.

“Why?” I tried to keep up with her fast pace.

“…….” She didn’t reply. I guess she was still mad at me from before… I was only teasing her.

“You know, the countryside is the opposite way.” I pointed west.

“…” she paused then turned west.

I guessed she didn’t know where it was, “Hey, you don’t know where you’re going, do you?”

“Stop following me.” She said.

“I can’t leave you alone, it’s too dangerous.” I said, ironically I’m one of the monsters who she shouldn’t stumble upon, but I won’t her blood because she’s too interesting… for now. “I know where the countryside is, let me show you there.”

“Why do you want to help me?” she eyed me suspiciously

“I have nothing better to do, and I traveled this wood a lot so you’re safe with me.” I spoke the truth.

“… no strings attached?” she said.

“Nope, none” I said.

She sighed, “Fine.”

“You can count on me,” I smirked as I lead the way.

It has been 30 minutes of walking in silence, she didn’t want to talk As I was walking, my super hearing kicked in and I heard a waterfall. Oh yeah, my favorite waterfall is close…Then an idea popped in my head.

“Hey, before we arrive to the countryside I have something to show you”

She eyed me.

“Trust me.”

 

Normal POV:

Jungkook and Hyunji arrived at a beautiful huge waterfall. The water was acres wide and probably many feet deep. There were glowing willow trees, flowers basking in the sunlight, and just the sound of water. Hyunji gasped.

“Pretty, huh?” Jungkook said looking at her smiling face.

“Yeah..” she said.

“This is my secret hideout; I come here when I’m stressed. You should feel honored since you’re the only other person that knows this place.” Jungkook said as Hyunji smiled.

Jungkook then sat underneath the tree away from the sun and sighed in content. Hyunji sat next to him.

“…Thank you.” Hyunji said.

Jungkook’s eyes widened.

“It’s nice to have someone accompany me… I thought I was alone.” She looked down.

“No problem…” Jungkook smiled then looked at her, “I guess we’re friends now?”

“Haha, I guess.” Hyunji laughed.

 

SPLASH

Jungkook and Hyunji looked at the waterfall to see a young woman in the water slicking back her long luscious hair. Then came 8 more girls merging from underneath the water. Jungkook stood up jaws hanging.

He pointed at them, “What are you guys doing in my waterfall!” The girls looked at him.

“You’re waterfall? We found this first.” One said mocking him.

“Mwo?! I cannot believe what I’m hearing! Taeyeon tell your group to leave!” He said.

“Yah! It’s Taeyeon noona to you!” the girl named Taeyeon yelled.

Hyunji just watched them dumbfounded He knows them? She thought.

One girl swam to a big rock and lifted herself onto the rock sitting…

What Hyunji saw made her eyes popped out. The girl’s bottom half was that of a fish… A mermaid?

The mermaid on the rock said, “Hey Jungkook~ I haven’t seen you in a while.” She winked.

“Hey Sunny, anyways this is my waterfall” he said childishly.

“Chill out, you can find another waterfall” another said.

“Jungkook… they’re mermaids.” Hyunji whispered.

“Huh? Oh yeah, they are.” Jungkook said as if it was normal.

“How do you know them?” Hyunji said in awe.

“Oh uhhh, I met them at another waterfall and we became friends..” Jungkook lied. He forgot that she thought he was a normal human.

“Jungkook, who’s that girl?” One other mermaid said jealously.

“Oh Tiffany, she’s my friend I have to take her somewhere.” Jungkook said.

 

Hyunji’s POV:

“Hello, I’m Taeyeon, the leader of this group,” an orange finned mermaid said.

“Yuri,” a red mermaid.

“I’m Yoona,” yellow.

“Tiffany~,” the pink finned one said.

“Hyoyeon, nice to meet ya,” green mermaid.

“Sooyoung” sky blue. “Jessica,” dark blue.

“Hi, I’m Seohyun,” navy. “And I’m Sunny~” the purple one said.

Wow.. all so pretty. I was kinda uneasy that Jungkook was friends with all these beautiful girls.

“Hello, I’m Hyunji. It’s nice to meet you all.” I said.

“Huh? You’re a human.” Yoona said.

I was confused. Yeah and so is Jungkook. So why is she surprised?

Out of nowhere there was a rumble and cracks on the ground as the mermaids all screamed and swam back under the water.

A figure popped up and it was Baekhyun, the demon from before. What is he doing here?

“You vampire, me into your castle. I must have a word with the King” Baekhyun said.

“Why should I?” Jungkook said calmly. They know each other? Wait? Jungkook’s a vampire?...Is he the one that was hunting in our town?

______

SURPRISE!! It's SNSD! Yay they're mermaids lol 

Whew this was a pretty long chapter. Thank you for all those out there that are taking there time to read this story, it means a lot.