Chapter 15: Half-Demon and Half-What?

War of Love

Next chapter !!

 

You guys make my day whenever you comment or subscribe! Thank you so much for the support and lovely comments!!

 

ENJoy!!

______

Baekhyun arrived back at the layer.

Lucifer called him, “Baekhyun…”

“Yes, Lord Lucifer” he bowed.

 

Lucifer was on his throne as a fire place was flickering next to them. The flames writhing and sparking like the devil itself…

 

“I thought it was time to tell you who the daughter goddess of Serenity is…”

“Yes?” Baekhyun looked at him.

 

“Her name is Hyunji.”

 

Baekhyun froze, but his face did a good job of hiding. However Lucifer can see everything…

Lucifer smiled ominously, “And I know you have talked to this girl before, maybe… a lot. And I thought you did a good job of gaining her trust. It’ll come in handy in the future…”

Baekhyun stayed silent...

 

Lucifer kept talking, “I mean a goddess is a goddess so of course, if we kidnapped her and she didn’t trust us, she could turn her powers against us. Which is not what we are going for. Do you know where I’m going with this?..”

“…Yes,” Baekhyun said. “…However, my lord…I believe we… well... you are very strong yourself, so even without the aid of Hyunji we can-“

 

Lucifer face dropped. He knew Baekhyun was trying to avoid using Hyunji,

“Baekhyun. Do you perhaps have feelings for this girl?”

 

Baekhyun looked up, “...No, my Lord. That is a silly thing to say…”

 

“Good. You don’t want to be like your Father…”

 

Baekhyun looked down as he didn’t wan’t to hear him.

“He was my right hand man until he fell in love with an angel... and had you… "

Baekhyun's insides churned...

"He was foolish to defend his wife, when I tried to kill her… She was eliminated by me either way after your father. I hope you don’t take after you mother’s angelic side, wait…your dad was pretty soft for a demon, in fact too soft.”

Lucifer continued, “Keep in mind Baekhyun. I only kept you alive because despite being half demon and angel you have much more power than an average demon… Now go finish your duty.”

“...Yes, my Lord” Baekhyun bowed as he disappeared.

 

 

“Come out…” Lucifer said.

Behind his throne from the darkness came out five demons… They were known as EXO-K

“I want you guys to keep an eye on him…”

The five demons disappeared.

 

 

XXXXXX

At vampire Kingdom...

Hyunji was in her room changing. She took off her clothes till she was left with just her bra and . She reached for her clothes till she heard her door open...

 

Jungkook opened the door, “Hyunji get ready. You and BTS are going to—“ Jungkook froze.

Hyunji froze...

Jungkook stiffly walked backwards like a robot and immediately closed the door.

 

Jungkook face was red till his ears as he covered his mouth. His eyes were wide. Wtf?!

Hyunji on the other side was also blushing madly. Omg! He saw me in my underwear! This is so embarrassing!

 

So many things were rushing through Jungkook’s head. Stupid me! Why didn’t I knock? Stop thinking of that image! Jungkook tried to get the image of her in her underwear out of his head, but ultimatelly failed. 

 

A minute passed as Hyunji’s door opened and out came a blushing Hyunji fully dressed.

Jungkook looked away,

“...Umm, I came to tell you that we were gonna leave to go somewhere with BTS, so…. Um get ready”  He said awkwardly.

“…Okay,”  Hyunji said awkwardly too. She looked down. This is so awkward.

“Yeah… We’ll wait for you at the entrance.”  Jungkook said looking down.

“Oh… I’m already dressed.”

“Ah...Okay then let’s go,” Jungkook put his hand in his pockets of his dress pants and tried to act as if nothing happened. He walked down the hallway. Hyunji followed behind him and looked up at him. She saw Jungkook’s red ears from the back and a small chuckle krept up . 

 

They arrived at the entrance where the rest of BTS were.

“So… where are we going?” Hyunji asked the group.

 

“We’re going to the kingdom of Werewolves…”

 

______

 

 

OMG SO MANY THINGS!!

1) Baekhyuns half demon and half angel!!

 

2) Jungkook accidently walked in on a half- Hyunji!

  XD

 

 

and...

GASP WEREWOLVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMG NEW CHARACTERS YAY!!

 

hahaha hope you guys liked this one.

I'm VERY EXCITE to write the next chapter ~

 

Comment | Review | Subscribe~

<3