Chapter 14: She's What?!

War of Love

Next chapter!! This ones short than normal 

ENJoy!!

______

Flashback to meeting.

“Everyone is here,” Namjoon said

“Alright…” Mr. Jung sighed, “Hyunji…”

All of BTS looked up at him when he mentioned her name.

“…she’s not what you guys think she is.”

“…what do you mean,” Jungkook said.

“She’s a…

 

XXXXXX

“A goddess…” Lucifer smiled.

 

Lucifer’s Flashback: (a flashback within a flashback XD)

There a crow squawked above sleeping Hyunji who rested agains a tree in the woods. The crow had golden eyes, a symbol of Lucifer’s possession.

Follow this girl… Lucifer’s voice commanded in his lair. He saw through his crystal ball.

The crow followed her all the way until she entered the vampire castle with Taehyung.

Things escalated quickly as Namjoon threw his fire at Hyunji. When she put her hands out, the fire disappeared.

Lucifer froze..

It can’t be…

End of Lucifer’s flashback

“A goddess?” Baekhyun asked

“Yes, and she is our key to victory…”

“Who is this goddess?” Baekhyun asked.

“I will tell you soon, but just keep an eye out at the vampire kingdom…” Lucifer didn’t want to tell him yet, although he knew that Baekhyun was getting close to Hyunji…

“…soon”

 

XXXXXX

“A what?!”

All of BTS said.

“She is the legend Serenity’s daughter. She will be awakened on her 18th birthday” Mr. Jung decided to get to the point. “Lucifer probably saw her use her power when she repelled Namjoon’s fire.”

“…so that’s what it was,” Namjoon said.

“Looking at the deal he tried to make with me, he’s probably trying to kidnap Hyunji…”

“What was the deal?” Jimin asked.

“He said he would have a banquet at the Underworld as a sign of alliance. However he didn’t tell any of us that he made that alliance with every kingdom including the werewolves. The werewolves just think that Lucifer made the deal with only them.”

“So if every kingdom accepted… they're all gonna go to the underworld… and no one’s going to be left up top during the banquet..”

“Exactly and that’s when he will kidnap Hyunji and attack us there.”

“Why?” Hoseok asked.

“…Hes trying to take over the Higherlands… And if he has her, he can use her to repel any power, strong enough to block a whole nation… but if he over uses it, it could kill her…. And Lucifer will probably do anything to get what he wants.."

 

Jungkook was silent… It was a lot to take in, but what scared him was that Lucifer was after her... He couldn’t afford to lose another person to Lucifer.

“So… what will we do?” Jin asked.

 

“We’re gonna ask all the nations and start  an alliance against Lucifer…

We start off with the Werewolves…”

 

XXXXXX

Hyunji was confused as she stared at blue rose Jungkook gave her.

Why is Baekhyun bad?

Hyunji sighed and decided to go to the garden to relax. She laid in the grass and basked in the sun. She closed her eyes and yawned… until something blocked the sunlight. Hyunji opened one eye annoyed as to who ruined her peace.

 

There was Baekhyun staring down at her like she was a bug, “That is an odd yawn you have got there…”

Hyunji immediately closed her big mouth.

“…Baekhyun,” Hyunji said as she sat up straight. She remembered Mr. Jung’s words, “What are you doing here?”

“Says the one who wanted to meet at the garden,” Baekhyun sighed. “I’m sacrificing my sacred time to offer you a tour and this is what I get…”

“Oh, I forgot!” Hyunji said.

“…Well? Are we not going?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

“I…,” I guess it won’t hurt to go once more…”Okay let’s go!” Hyunji said.

Baekhyun put down his hand in front of her as he looked away.

Hyunji stared at his hand as she was still sitting, “What is this?”

“What does it look like? It’s a hand, now get up.” Baekhyun said sarcastically.

Hyunji beamed at him, “You’re becoming more kind Baekhyun…”

Bakehyun immediately put his hand back away from her and already started walking.

“Wait!” Hyunji stood up and followed him.

 

Above them was a crow resting on a tree.

He’s becoming too close to her…  Lucifer watched them with disapproving eyes.

______

Uh oh. Lucifer has an evil plan! How would Baekhyun react when he founds out about Hyunji?

 

 

 

Comment | Review |Subscribe~