Chapter 9: Thank You...

War of Love

ERMAHGER more subscribers<3 u guys r awesome~

So, I was fangurling hard when I wrote XD lol

Yayyyy some more of Jungkook

ENJoy!!

______

Jungkook knew when she was closing the door that she wasn’t going to sleep. She probably was gonna be depressed all night.

“…Hyunji,” Jungkook muttered before she closed the door and she stopped.

 “I want to show you something…” he smiled genuinely.

Hyunji was struck by his smile. This is the first time I’ve seen him smile like that…

 

Jungkook grabbed her hand and pulled her to walk with him. Hyunji blushed when he held her hand.

As they passed through another set of hallways they reached the back of the castle to a balcony.

They walked out onto the balcony.

“Do you trust me?” Jungkook stopped and asked her. (Aladdin reference TEEHEE)

Hyunji was confused, “What?”

“I said do you trust me,” Jungkook stared at her and their eyes met for what felt like to both of them an eternity.

“…Yes?” Hyunji said hesitantly.

Jungkook then broke into another star-striking smile.

He picked her up bridal style and looked at her.

“WHaa?!” Hyunji panicked.

Jungkook just smirk as he stepped up the railings of the balcony.

“Wai- whu- what are you doing?” Hyunji was holding onto Jungkook.

They were at the edge of the balcony.

He looked down. Then back at her and smiled playfully.

“Whu-NO nononononono put me downAAHHHHHHHHH”

Jungkook jumped off the balcony as Hyunji held onto him and screamed as she closed her eyes shut.

It was a long drop and Jungkook landed perfectly with her still in his arms.

 

“Hahaha that was fun wasn’t it? Jungkook let her down.

“NO. I hate drops! I can’t even go on any rollercoas-“ Hyunji stopped as she took in her surroundings.

They were at a garden.

It was amazing…

It was literally a field.

 Lampposts weren’t needed as there were plenty of fireflies and trees that glowed filling the atmosphere with a beautiful light.

 

What made Hyunji gasp was thousands of roses of every color spread across the garden.

 Red... Pink... Purple... Green... White... Orange... and Hyunji’s favorite color Blue…

Hyunji couldn’t speak as her eyes twinkled. Jungkook smiled and looked at her.

 

She looks really beautiful.. Jungkook just stared at her smiling face… And this time he admitted to himself that she indeed was a beautiful girl. He just couldn’t deny it when he looks at her. How does she do that? How does she keep making me smile?

“Close your mouth, a flies gonna go in,” Jungkook said smirking at that was hanging in awe.

Hyunji closed it and smiled, still amazed of the garden’s beauty.

 

“You just keep taking me to beautiful places, don’t you,” Hyunji smiled as Jungkook smiled back.

Hyunji decided to sit in front of the small pond that was there and Jungkook sat right next her.

 

Jungkook picked a rose next to him. He picked the prettiest one of the bunch which was coincidently blue. He handed it to her.

Hyunji just stared at him in surprise.

Jungkook felt awkward being nice to her all of a sudden. He gave her the flower and looked away,

“Ahem..Umm…During your stay here you could, umm...come here anytime if you’re feeling down or something…Sooo…don’t be sad anymore…” He was blushing as he averted her eyes. Jungkook was SO not used to being this nice to people; he’s just the type to not show affection.

Hyunji was touched by his caring side.

Jungkook tried looking at anything except for her, so he stared at the pond as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

 

Hyunji smirked, “Awww was someone worried about me?” Hyunji teased.

 Jungkook whipped his back to her with wide eyes.

“Worried?!... Psshhhh who’s worried?” Jungkook scoffed. He looked away pouting.

Hyunji laughed and nudged him. Jungkook tried to keep a straight face but couldn’t help but join her laughter.

In the distance a pair of gold eyes is watching them.

 

Baekhyun’s POV:

I entered the back of the Vampire King’s castle at night. I need to carry the plan and make a deal with the King… I heard laughing in the distance and immediately hid behind a tree. There’s someone there. I guess I’ll just come tomorrow morning. I looked.

 I saw the insolent little vampire prince and next to him was… that girl from before? I took a closer look. They were laughing…

Why is a human with a vampire? What are her ties with Jungkook?

 

Normal POV:

“Thank you, Jungkook” Hyunji smiled.

“For what?” Jungkook looked at her.

“For being here with me. After I left my family I thought I would be alone forever. But ever since the day you woke me up in the woods, you turned my sad life to an exciting one. So thank you.” Hyunji said.

“Well then I guess I have to thank you too,” Jungkook stared at her.

They stared at each other for a while…

“I should go to sleep,” Hyunji looked down. Thank god it’s dark. I’m blushing too hard right now! Hyunji thought, but unfortunately vampires could see well in the dark.

Jungkook clearly saw her flushed face and smirked.

“I’ll take you back,” Jungkook stood up, “c’mon.”

Hyunji stood up and they walked back to the castle.

Jungkook held her again, but this time he held her by the waist as he teasingly pulled her in close so that her face was inches from his. Hyunji’s heart started beating. He smirked and jumped back onto the balcony.

Jungkook walked her back to her room.

“Thanks… Good night” Hyunji smiled.

“Sweet dreams” Jungkook smiled.

Hyunji closed the door and plopped on the bed smiling like an idiot and drifted off to sleep.

It’s been a long day...

Hyunji drifted off into a sweet dream.

______

AWWWW Jungkook does care. And he’s so ROMANTIC~

His smiles always kills me tho >////<  -faints-

*This is personally my favorite chapter so far!!*  My heart fluttered as I wrote this XP

Hope it was the same for you guys too! :)

Comment&Subscribe~