Heol!

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

School! I'm coming!

Hana POV

I take a soft purple hairband with a white ribbon on it and put it on my head. Done! I take my school bag on the couch next to the mirror and take a last look on me in the mirror. I smiled and went downstairs. When I walk in the kitchen, I saw my mom is still cooking and my dad and Sungyeol already sitting on the counter.

"Morning." I said and sit next to Sungyeol. He's already done with his school uniform. He's actually on his last year in high school this year. He's now 18.

"Morning. Yah. Palli! I have to meet the teacher this morning. I need to go early." he said to me. Yeah. He's the class monitor in his class. And I always need to go early with him whenever his teacher want to meet him early because our school and dad's office are not in the same way.

"I just sit here. Aish.." I said and take a piece of bread and put some nutella on it. I put it on a plate and brew my instant latte coffee. Waa.. It's already a week I didn't drink this.

After I finish eating, I hug my parents and walk to Sungyeol's car.

"Yah! Unlock the car!" I said from the garage. After a while, I heard the car beep and I went in sitting on the front seat. Then, he sit on the driver seat and give me his school bag. I put our bags at the back seat. Then, he starts to drive.

*school*

Sungyeol park his car and we went out from the car. After he locked the car, we walk in the school together. Even it's just 7 o'clock and our school start on 8, there's already many students here.

"I'll go first. Carefull with what you eat for lunch okay?" he said to me and I nodded. He patted my hair and walk in the teachers' room. I continue walking to my locker. It's just only me now. My squad will only arrive at school on 7.30 like that. And all that I always do is listening to music or read one of my novel.

I take my books and bring it with me to class. I sit on my seat near the balcony windows. (A/N- You know where Han Yian sits in School 2015 before he sits beside Gongtae? Yeah on that column. And their seat on their class will be the same like in the drama. All the table arranged like in exam.) Mine is on the second before very back. There's an empty seat behind me. Beside me will be Joy. Behind her is Sungjae, our class monitor assistant. In front of us Seul Gi and Yeri. In front them are Wendy and Irene. You know that squa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter