Chapter 21

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter;

Okay, so he's also in the same school as me. One roof at home and school. Okay. I'm dying. Hana, remember. He has a girlfriend.

Chanyeol's POV

After the stuffs with the principal ends, she walks me to my new class and I hope my friends will be in same class as mine too. I wait outside when the principal ask to do so. She knocked the door and peeked in before walking to the teacher. She said something to the class before asking me to come in.

I walk in confidently then face the class. I scanned the class and I can see almost all of my friends are here but not Kai, Sehun, Tao and Chen. I think they in the other class. They don't even look at me so I think they would be suprise if I say my name out loud. I could see other boys in the class making a relax face while the girls keep giggling. I'm handsome, right? Hahaa!

"You can introduce yourself." the principal said.

"Ne. Annyonghaseyo. My name is PARK CHANYEOL. I also used to live here in the past but I need to transfer back for somethings. Please teach me well." I said then bow. I look up to my friends. They already look at me with their unbelievable face. I know them.

"CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun suddenly shouted. All the class turned to him who is already standing pointing at me. I let out a chuckle looking at him. He's actually tha one that I very close in our squad.

"Calm down, Byun Baekhyun. I think some of you already know him. So it will not be very hard for him to be here. Please treat him well, okay. You can continue, Miss Lee." the principal said. All of us bow when she about to left.

"So, Chanyeol. You can take your seat at...... Um.. Kris, is the seat next to you really empty." the teacher asked.

"It's really empty and even there's someone sitting there I would ask the person to get lost because my bestfriend is here." Kris said excitedly.

"Yah, Wu Yi Fan!" Luhan suddenly slapped his back head. Kris rubbed his back head while giving Luhan a death glare. All of our squad sitting together and I could tell almost 2/4 of the class is our squad seats.

"I bet you already know them so just don't care them. You can take the seat on Kris's left side." Miss Lee said. I nodded then thank her. In this class, there's 5 columns and each of them have 4 seats. Our squad took 2 columns for our seats. From front of the two columns until the back are our squad. I give one by one of them a high five. I could tell they're very happy. I can't wait to see the other four of them.

"When did you transfer back here and why you didn't tell us?" Baekhyun said turning to me as I'm sitting behind him and my right side is Kris.

"Byun Baekhyun. You can talk later. Now please focus for the class." Miss Lee said. Baekhyun turn front back.

"Ne....." he said.

Hana's POV

When I walk in, the teacher already there. Luckily she just let me in because I already arrived before she come in but I went somewhere before. I walk to my seat and I feel Jin is staring at me. I look to him and we smiled each other. It's Maths class so I will never want to be disturbed because I really lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter