Chapter 11

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

What if everything Yeri and Joy said will be a reality? Should I be happy or sad? Scare? Disappointed? I just don't know!

Chanyeol POV

I felt the car stopped. I open my eyes and I see our house. Oh. Arrived. I take my stuffs and went out from the car. I help my dad with the luggage while he rest in the house. After I finished, I walk to my room and rest. I close my eyes but suddenly my phone beep. I look on the screen and I saw an incoming chat from Chorong. Uh! I just throw my phone on my bed.

I close my eyes but my phone ringing. It must be her. Urgh! I take my phone and look on the screen. I rolled my eyes and answer it.

-Oppa!-

"Ne, Chorong. Wae?"

-You say wae? Looks like you don't want to talk to me anymore.-

"It's not like that. I'm just tired."

-Oh. Wae?-

"I just arrived." wait. Did I said I already arrived. Oh sh*t! I shouldn't tell her! Or....

-Really?! Let's meet tonight!-

"Chorong. I'm still tired."

-No. I don't care. I'll wait you at the usual cafe on 7. Don't be late!-

"But Cho-" beep beep beep

I throw my phone on the bed. I ruffle my hair frusted. Can she understand me even once?! I'm tired! I look to my clock on the wall. It's already 6.30. I force myself to stand up and take my bath. About 6.45 I already ready. I lay back on my couch that facing my windows. I watch the view of our backyard with some houses near us.

When it's already 6.55, I stand up, take my car key, phone and wallet. I turn off the light and the air-cond. I walk out to the front door. I choose my black vans and wear it.

"Mom, dad! I'm going to meet my friend." I said. They actually don't know that I'm with Chorong. I don't want to tell them until I'm ready.

"Come back before 9.30!" my dad shouted from upstairs. "Okay!" I shouted back. I smilled as I'm happy with my family now even I'm their only son. I walk to my car and drive to the cafe that we always used to go.

I went in and I already saw her sitting there. I force to smile and wave back to her when she waved to me.

"Hi, oppa!" she said and I sit in front her. The waiter take my order and walk away.

"So..Why do you want to meet me?" I said.

"Boya? You never ask this kind of question." Chorong said.

"Nothing." I said. I don't know what to do with her. We stay at the cafe until it's already 9o'clock. I don't have any mood already to be here. I want to go home.

"Chorong. I think I need to go home now." I said to her.

"Wae? It's just 9 o'clock." she said looking at me weirdly.

"Nothing. I didn't prepare for school yet." I said and I take my drink with me. "Bye." I said and walk away without waiting for her replying.

"Oppa! Yah!" I heard she called me. I just ignore her and drive home. Really. I don't know why I felt something weird with her. Even today, she kept looking on her phone. That made me need to repeat about three times what am I saying to her.

I open the door and I saw dad and mom watching the television in the living room.

"I'm home." I said. I walk to the couch and plooped myself on it.

"You came early this time. Before this when I said before 9.30, you will only arrive on 10." my dad said.

"I'm just tired already. So that's why I back early." I said. It's silance now. Just the sound of the tv.

"I think your dad need something to tell you." my mom said. I look at mom and then to my dad.

"Yeah." my dad said.

"What is it?" I said.

"We'll be moving to Seoul back next week." my dad said. My eyes widened.

"We just returned from there." I said.

"It's not like that. We will be moving back there." my mom said. I make my hands in round and push away making a sign like whole moving. My mom just nodded.

"So where will we be living there?" I said.

"We'll be living at our old house too. Next to Hana's house. But for now we will live at their home first since there's so many things need to be move now." my dad said.

"And school?"

"You will be studying at your old school too. With Hana. For now, you will only go to school until Wednesday because we have so many things to be packed. And we'll be going on Saturday." my dad said.

"Oh.. Okay. I'm just following." I said. Yeah. Moving back to my born place. Wait. I'm not going to tell Hana now. I want to suprise her!

Hana POV

After dinner, I went upstairs and finish my homeworks. There's so many! Urgh! After I finished, I plooped myself on the couch while checking my phone. Suddenly someone did sent me a message.

Annonymous: Hi, Hana! Are you already sleeping?

Who the hell is this? How can this person know me? I reply his message back.

Me: Um..Hi? Who is this?

Just about less then a minute the person reply.

Annonymous: Oh. So you already forget about me. It's okay.

What the hell? I don't even know this person. How come he could say that?! I'm affraid to reply it so I want to tell this to Sungyeol. I open my door and look to my right. Since my room is on the very end of the hallway and there's an empty room in front me and I'm that kind who always watch ghost story but always affraid of things like that, I run direct to Sungyeol's room that is next to the empty room. I told him to move to the room in front me but he said he don't want.

I knock his door so many times and when he open his door I run inside and sit on his bed.

"What is it now? It's already 10. Why don't you sleep?" he said to me.

"I want to say something to you. You the one who told me if I need someone to talk I can talk to you." I said.

"Whoa. It looks like you have something very important to tell to me."

"Yeah. Really important. I'm just scared with this." I give him my phone. He walk to mee and sit next to me.

"Who is this?" his eyes widened.

"That's why I go here. I want to ask if you know who is this."

"Wait. I'll check on my contact first if there's someone who has this number." he went to his study table to take his phone and sit on the chair typing something on his phone. I went to stand next to him.

"There's no one has this number in my contact." he said.

"Really? So what's now?" I asked him.

"I think better if this person did text you again, don't reply it but tell it to me. You better ask you friends too if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter