Chapter 24

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's POV

"I'm going to miss you a lot, halmeonie!" I said still hugging my grandma's waist. It's already time to go after about 3 days at Tongyeong.

"I'm going to miss you too, Hana." grandma said patting my head.

"Just your grandma? How about me?" Bobby said widing his arms walking towards me.

"Don't go near me." I said giving him my foot.

"Oww..." Bobby just continue walking and give me a big hug.

"Urgh! You're crazy." I said rolling my eyes. At the corner of my eyes I could see Chanyeol staring here. I don't know who he's looking at so I just let him be.

 

Chanyeol's POV

Why am I feeling jelous right now? Bobby is just her cousin and why I need to feel like this?

"Okay. We'll get going now." my dad said.

"Right. See you soon, omma appa." Mrs Park said and hug both of them.

"Noona! How about me?" Uncle Minhwan said.

"Hug yourself. You and your son always the same." Mrs Park stucked out her tongue. Funny siblings. I wish I have siblings.

After we bit a farewell, we start moving and drive the car to Haeundae. This time, I suggest myself to drive since Sungyeol already drive to Tongyeong. I walk to the driver seat and prepare my things before driving.

"I'll sit at the back this time. Let me enjoy my own big space." Sungyeol said leaning himself at the backseat.

"Why are you sitting here? This is my place." Hana said getting angry.

"Go sit at the front." Sungyeol said. Hana stomped her feet walking to the front seat. After that I drive the car to Haeundae.

 

~Few hours later~

Hana's POV

"Oh! The beach looks beautiful!" I said excitedly.

"I know right. Should we stop by?" Chanyeol said.

"Can we?" I said turning my head to him.

"Of course. Why not?" Chanyeol said smiling. He park to the right place.

"Hyung, you want to come along?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nah... I'm still tired." Sungyeol said and lean his back on the seat.

"Tch.. Lazyass.." I said and quickly hopping out from the car before he could shout at me.

I take off my shoes and walk on the sand. I look around amazed as the scenery is now really beautiful. It's nearly to sunset time now.

"Lee Hana!" Chanyeol shouted and I quickly look back when suddenly he captured a picture of me with his phone.

"Yah! Why you always want to take my pictures? I know I'm beautiful." I said and push my hairs in the air.

"Who said so? You're really ugly here. Yah*sigh*.. Look at this ugly face." Chanyeol said staring at his phone.

"What?! Let me see!" I said and walk to him.

"No you can't." Chanyeol stucked out his tongue and tucked his phone in his pocket.

"Urgh!" I groaned and walk away. I walk around the beach and my shoes on my right hand.

"I've never been here for a long time. I really missed this place." Chanyeol said. I turn myself looking at him then continue walking backwards.

"Same as me at Tongyeong. Sometimes I really want to know how's my grandparents doing but all of us don't have any free times as me and Sungyeol need to go to classes. Dad busy with his company and mom with her boutique." I said.

"Yeah. Me too. People nowdays always busy. But lucky for us that we can spend a week at our hometowns." Chanyeol said. I just nodded.

"Oh! The sun is setting now." Chanyeol said pointing at the sunset. I turn my head and look at th sunset.

"Woaa!! It's beautiful." I said.

After watching the sunsets, we walk back together to the car. I'm still barefooted while Chanyeol in his slippers that he changed earlier. I suddenly feel pain on my feet.

"Ouch! What is this?" I said painfully. I gasped when I saw my right foot is bleeding because of the brances that I stepped on.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol turn around when he realize I'm not walking.

"My foot is bleeding." I said.

"How can it happen? Let me see tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter