Chapter 16

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

Ah!!! What should I do?!

Chanyeol POV

I her steps until she's already upstairs. Looks like she's from somewhere.

"Is Hana from somewhere?" my mom asked.

"Yeah. She's at the gym with her friends this morning and then she has her dancing class." Mrs Lee said. Ohh.. from gym and dancing class. Yah! Chanyeol! Why you always want to care about her? Wake up!

"She's dancing?!" my mom looks shocked. In the same time my dad and Mr Lee stand up.

"We'll be outside at the garden." Mr Lee said. We all nodded and they walk out.

"Yeah. It's already about 3 years like that." Mrs Lee said.

"Oh.. She can be an idol already if like that." my mom said.

"Yeah. But she said she's not interested. She still want to be a dentist." Mrs Lee said. Woo.. dentist? Same like me! Hahaa! Chanyeol! Wake up!!

"Oh? Still? Same like Chanyeol. Right, Chanyeol?" my mom said and they look at me. I just nodded.

"Oh yeah. Before I forgot, Chanyeol. Do you still remember where's Hana's room?" Mrs Lee said.

"Um... Yeah. The purple door, right? At the end of the hallway." I said.

"Yeah. That's one. In front her room, there's a guest room. Your room will be there. Sungyeol already clean the room and do the bed."  Mrs Lee said. "And your parents' room will be on the other end of the hallway next to ours." Mrs Lee said and I just nodded.

"Okay. Can I go upstairs now?" I said.

"Yeah. Just feel like your home. You also always be here in the past. Hahaa!" Mrs Lee said again. I stand up and left them talking about stuffs. I walk out to the garden to take the car key from my dad.

"Dad. Car key. I want to take my luggages." I said.

"Here you are. Take ours too, okay. Just put at the living room." my dad said and hand me the key. I take out all the luggages and some boxes and also clean the car.

I take my things to the room that Mrs Lee told me. With a box and a luggage in my hand, I open the door. Woaa. It's quite big and also already with funitures like closet, mirror, study table, couch, bed and so like that. It's also already decorated. Did Sungyeol or Mrs Lee made this? It's really my test!

I walk in and place my things on the floor and go upstairs back to take my other things. I walk upstairs and downstairs almost 3 times and I'm sweating already now. I place the box on the floor and finish! I close the door and lay on the bed. Oh! It's tiring! And now I need to unpacking.

I start with my clothes. Mom said maybe we'll be living here until next year because our house need some renovation. And I bring almost all my things. After that, I arrange the study table and then the table next to the mirror. I also put our family picture and a picture that we took with her family in the past. I really miss the time where we went picnic near the Han River.

Done! I arrange the boxes and the luggages in the closet. This closet is quite big (A/N: Remember Kim Tan's closet? Like that. Hahaa!). After that, I go take my shower because I already smell someone cooking down there. It must be my mom and Mrs Lee. I prepare my clothes. I just choose a grey hoodie and a black pants.

Hana POV

I finish showering and I went to my closet to choose my clothes. I pick a big grey sweatshirt and a legging. After I wear it, I put some face cream on my face and make my hair into a messy bun. Done! I walk downstairs and I can see Mrs Lee and mom still talking. Hhmm.. Should I cook for today? I walk to my mom and sit beside her.

"Mom. Can I cook for today?" I said.

"Just go if you want to. I already put the things on the counter." my mom said. I can feel Mrs Lee looking at us confuse.

"Okay." I said and get up.

"Make it good, my dear." my mom said and I just nodded and walk to the kitchen. I can tell that my mom and Mrs Lee now are talking about me. Muahahahah!! Mom-in-law! WAIT! WHAT DA HELL ARE YOU THINKING?! I suddenly stopped and knocked my head on the refrigerator door repeatedly.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" suddenly someone talking beside me. I jumped and look up.

"Yah! You suprised me!" I said and punch his arm lightly. I walk to the counter while wearing the apron on me. Sungyeol went to the other side of the counter and take a glass of water beside him.

"What are you doing?" Sungyeol asked. I already take the vegetables to the sink to wash it.

"I'm cooking." I said while cleaning the vegetables.

"You..what?! Cooking?!" Sungyeol said almost shouting.

"Annyi.. I'm doing the laundry." I said and turn to face him with my pocker face. Suddenly he's laughing out loud. I look at him weird and turn back to continue my work. I'm thinking to cook fried tofu, spicy braised chicken, sweet sour mushrooms and soybean sprout soup. I'll make it all less spicy because I know that Chanyeol can't eat too spicy or else his throat will hurt.

I take the basin to the counter and start doing my work. After I done with cutting all the things, I take the frying pan and the spatula from the cabinet set on the fire. I look at Sungyeol who will laugh suddenly when he's looking at me. I put my le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter