Chapter 13

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

I miss Chanyeol.......When can I meet him? I hope now or someday....

Hana POV

Slowly I open my eyes and look around. Oh? I'm still here. What time is it now? I turn to my right to take my phone on the table next to me. Eh? Where is it? I pull out my earphone..wait..I did wear my earphone. So where's my phone?

"What are you looking, baby?" that voice! I jump from the bed and stand on the right side. My eyes widened. Jin!

"W-what do you want?!" I said scared. Please someone come here.

"What? I jusut want to look on you?" he said calmly.

"Heol! You don't need. Go now or I'll call Sungyeol oppa!" I said.

"What are you going to use?" he said and take out something from his pocket. Sh*t! My phone.

I look to the door and run to the door. But he's fast. He grip me by hand and slam me on the wall. There's no way I can go now.

"You think I'm just going easy with you?" he said leaning closer to me. I just back off. Please someone. Someone! Where's the nurse?!

Suddenly I heard someone slam the door. We look to the door and just a while it's open and I can see Sungyeol with his squad there. I push Jin away with all of my energy and run to Sungyeol.

"Yah*sigh*. Why you always come when I need time with her?" Jin said facing with Sungyeol. I saw Jin smirking.

"If you want to talk to her you can. But not in this way! You may hurt her!" Sungyeol said.

"What? I didn't do anything to her." Jin answered with his innocent face.

"How about yesterday? You scared her, you know?" Woohyun suddenly interrupting. While me still hiding behind Sungyeol.

He didn't answer but just look at Sungyeol.

"Okay. Seems you didn't have anything to say anymore." Sungyeol shrug. Sunggyu and Myungsoo pull me outside the clinic. I saw my squad there. I run to them.

"Hana!!"  they all said. Since it's already near the rest time, we walk to the cafeteria first. We sit at our usual seat.

"How can Sungyeol oppa be there?" I asked them. Irene and Seul Gi already went to the counter to buy foods.

"We told him. Jin suddenly disappeared and he didn't return until it's already near rest time. So we thinking of maybe he went to the clinic." Joy said while focusing on her phone. Oh? I better check my phone too. Maybe someone did text me or what. I search my phone in my pocket. Eh? Where is it? There's only my earphone here.

"Sh*t!" my eyes widened.

"Waeyo?" Yeri said.

"My phone!!" I almost shouted. They look at me confused. "My phone is with Jin!" I slammed my head on the table. My beloved phone!

"What? How can it be with him?!" Wendy said. Just about then, Irend and Seul Gi come with the foods. They past the food and sit on their seat.

"He took it when I was sleeping. How I want to take it now!" I said putting my head on my right palm. Suddenly someone put arm around my neck. I look up and saw Sungyeol smilling at me.

"Yah!" I said and push his arm away. His friends also sit on their seat. Woohyun and Hoya already went to the counter earlier to buy foods.

"So, what did he said?" Wendy asked Sungyeol.

"Nothing. We just warned him for the 1000000times." Sungyeol said leaning on his seat.

"You didn't punch him right?" I asked.

"No! Yah..I need to maintain my rank here you know. People nowdays will now it easily." he said.

"Oh..I thought you did it." I said.

"So you want me to do it?"

"No! He's a human too. He also has feeling you know. Even a vampire can hurt inside."

"You like him?" he teased me.

"Bo?! Hell no!" I about to spit out my drink from my mouth.

"Ok. Choose, Chanyeol or Jin?" Joy suddenly interrupting. I shot her a death glare. The guys make the sound like 'ohhhhh'.

"Yah!" I slap her on her arm. But in the same time I smile. Then, the others back with their own stories.

"Chanyeol." I mumbled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter