Chapter 18

When You Come Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter;

Chanyeol POV

I close my eyes and still feel I'm smilling.

Hana POV

"Lee Hana! Wake up now!"

"Umhhh..." I tighten my grip on my comforter and turn to the other side.

"You better wake up now. How can a girl wake up late?!" my mom almost shouting while shaking me.

I turn to face my mom and look her with my half open eyes.

"Wake up now. What time did you sleep last night? A girl can't wake up late. Now wake up! Palli!!!" my mom shake my body again.

"I'm still sleepy." I said.

"Wake up now!" my mom shouted again and took my comforter. Wait....Comforter? I'm on my bed?! My eyes widened. I directly stand up and run outside.

*in the same time*

Chanyeol POV

"Park Chanyeol! Wake up!" I could hear my mom shouting.

"I'm still sleepy." I said and burried myself into my comforter.

"What?! It's already almost 10.30 in the morning!" my mom start shaking my body.

"Let me sleep." I said and rolled to the other side of my bed.

"No. Now wake up!" my mom said and continue shaking my body until I feel uncomfortable.

"Fine. I'll wake up." I sit and ruffled my hair.

"Good. Now take shower." my mom dragged me to my closet and give me my towel. I just take it and lean my head on the closet as my mom walked away. I'm still sleepy and I close my eyes.

"Omo. Hana. Wae?" I can hear my mom said. I look to my door half open my eyes and lean on the closet back. Just let them be. Sleep is more important.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol!" someone suddenly shouted. I jumpped and look down to my left. What's wrong with her?

Hana POV

I run straight to Chanyeol room but then I saw Mrs Park.

"Omo. Hana. Wae?" she said. I just smile showing my teeth while shaking my head.

I look around his room and saw him leaning on the closet. I walk to him.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol!" I shouted and he looks shocked.

"Bo?" he said with his shocked face.

"How can I be at my room? Did you br....." he then suddenly closed my mouth while locking my head with his another arm. My eyes widened and I try to escape from his arm.

"What's wrong with two of you?" my mom said as she already standing there when she heard me shouting. I guess so.

"A-aniya." he said. I send him a death glare and he just give me 'shut up' face.

"I'll tell you later. Do you want the others know we stay up all night?" he whispered to my ears. Gosh! He's so close until I could feel his breath.

"Are two of you dating?" suddenly Mrs Park said. We look up and then look each other. He let go of me and I stand properly. I take a bit step away from him giving a space between us.

"Okay. So they're dat....." my mom said but we cut her.

"ANIYO!!" two of us almost shouted. We look each other then I look down to the floor. I could feel my face burning. Urgh!!!

"Okay, okay. We're just kidding. Now go take your shower and take your breakfast. We already left some for two of you on the counter." my mom said. I nodded softly and walk to my room.

I take my towel then go to my bathroom and take my shower. After taking shower, I put on my soft pink t-shirt with a black mustache and home short. I wrap my wet hair with a towel and walk out from my room. I saw his door opened a bit. I think he already downstairs. I look around to see nobody's around. Okay! Let me look for his room first.

Slowly I push the door and walk in. Woa.. He's room is very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter